The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
x3liarsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Went down yesterday around 10, but door was closed. Want to have a look also can't ..
Old 22-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I heard from a ladyboy in Nana Plaza who had traveled frequently to Singapore to work in Orchard Towers that many Thai ladyboys were denied entry by Singapore immigration. Sometimes several ladyboys arrive on the same plane and it became highly suspicious. I heard that one of the ladyboys even made a dumb mistake. The immigration officer asked her what is her purpose of visiting Singapore. She replied "I work in Geylang". Needless to say she was sent back to Thailand.

Another ladyboy also told me she was turned away at immigration even though she was genuinely on a holiday trip instead of working in OT. She was pissed because she already lost money paying for the airfare and hotel. She even told the immigration to speak to her mother in Thailand to confirm that she is on holiday but still immigration would not allow her entry.

So I guess that's why you will see fewer Thai ladyboys in Singapore now.
Old 23-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

No choice, they have to send some back as this is their SOP(what my friend told me). We can just hope for the best in the near future.

Anyway went down today, didnt managed to up any as all malaysian Lbs cmi. There is this very busty indian chick sitted by the window, seems like her breast got tattoos. Anyone tried her? Shld be the thai house.
Old 23-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
I don’t know what happened with H79. I’ve been going every month or so for my LB fix and usually know what I get. Some hit, some miss, some special, some forgettable, some value for money, some waste of money. But always Thai.

The last time I went, it was clearly Malaysian LBs that tried their best to masquerade as Thais. Completely turned me off because they were loud, pushy and very inelegant. The Thai LBs had a little bit of gentleness and manners – if that makes any sense at all.

Plus Samster Merlinton’s updates seems to suggest that it has gone further downhill with no Thais! WTF. Someone who has connections needs to have a chat with the OKT.
Bro, i feel you. I ask for thai knn all only know how to say sawadeeka and aroi na...... Really turned off.
Old 25-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Headed down last night but apparently there was an AV inspection (?) The drink stall beside was closed as well. Saw a group of men and women randomly stopping foreign workers checking their IDs.

Settled for Zarina at the back alley in the end. She role played as my GF's mom and long story short, I emptied a week's worth of cum onto her face.
Old 25-07-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jesus the house is a shitshow now. cannot make it! the quantity is a lot. there were many many ladyboys. almost all are indian ladyboys. but really cannot make it man.

from being a 100% thai ladyboy house deteriorate until this current standard is very sad

good news is the pimp told me tomorrow will have thai ladyboys coming in. but also they may or may not rejected by the customs. also even if got some thai ladyboy come in. i think they will be very turned off by all the malaysian ladyboy in the house. there are too many of them already.

sigh. hope they can fix in 1 or 2 months time. if not can close shop already. even the bangalas dont stare into the house like last time. got no lookers to look at hahaha
Old 26-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

I'll most probably be going down tonight. Had a LB from KL the past couple of times, planning to have her and another at the same time. There's something about doing the deed and having the occasional bangala peep inside that makes the whole experience kinky.
Old 26-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Heading down now, any bros interested in heading down together do PM me.
Old 26-07-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Heading down now, any bros interested in heading down together do PM me.
Bro do update the quality of girls haha.
Old 26-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

Just came back, like another bro said, it is infested with Indian LBs. Only a handful of Malaysian LBs, and not a single Thai LB in sight.
Old 26-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
rooney1000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can boycott liao h79
Old 27-07-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nowadays, H79 is so bad that even the Bangladeshi workers are crowding other houses instead. Unlike the past when H79 had the most Bangladeshi "spectators", these current non-Thai LBs have such distasteful behaviors that drove people away.
Old 27-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

true man.. Don't know when thai lb will be back to h79 again.. Miss those times crowd although a lot of bangala seeing
Old 27-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
rooney1000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Nowadays, H79 is so bad that even the Bangladeshi workers are crowding other houses instead. Unlike the past when H79 had the most Bangladeshi "spectators", these current non-Thai LBs have such distasteful behaviors that drove people away.
LOL so true even bangla also turn off.... SUpport the boycott until Thais retrun!
Old 27-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
There's something about doing the deed and having the occasional bangala peep inside that makes the whole experience kinky.
Totally agree. I really like this place because of it's filth and openness. Everyone can peep each other and hear each other. I also peep sometimes. One LB ever held the curtain so that I can have a good look at the action going on inside. A guy was riding a LB's cock. I only saw his back though. I got peeped at as well some times.

There was once a LB came into my cubicle and started to molest my naked body while another LB was sucking my cock. That LB said she just wanted to watch but she got horny halfway, flicked out her dick and made me suck. I obliged and before long, she cummed on my face. I felt intruded but yet kinky to the max.

There was also this legendary Amy who really made me felt like a real slut. She was humping her big cock into my mouth. The position was something like I was lying on my back and head on the pillow while she knelt over me and fucked my mouth. Then halfway, she stopped, looked down at me in a cocky expression and gave me the money sign hand gesture (thumb rubs repeatedly over the tip of the index finger and middle finger). Meaning she wanted the usual extra $20 before she cummed. She did not even bother to take her dick out of my mouth. I nodded my head. And then she reached out to my trousers and then passed it to me so that I can find the cash to give her. All these were happening while her dick is all the time in my mouth while I salivate and gasp for air. After she got the extra cash, she continued to thrust her cock till she finally released her load in my mouth. When she took out her cock, she squeezed out the remaining bit and smeared on my lips. Then put her dick head back into my mouth to make me suck extra dry. I FELT LIKE A TOTAL WHORE giving her money for her to enjoy just so that I can consume that final gulp of LB semen.

I love it! Only in Rowell!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1