The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Behold! The Thai LBs are here!

There are 3 pretty ones now.
Old 18-08-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evisu_83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

wah 3 share among all the kakis here...
Old 18-08-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nightwitness is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by evisu_83 View Post
wah 3 share among all the kakis here...
Probably will be queue again Can't go just yet, appreciate for any FR
Old 18-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for LB named Micky. Easy to spot her. Black curly hair, petite slim and the most cutish amongst all of them. Her status is pre-op, can erect, can cum. Cock is slightly below average size but is very very hard at 90 degrees angle. The cock's head is pleasing to look at and feels rock solid. Can stay erected even after cumming. Amazing.

I saw her before but did not pick her last time because I was addicted to Mint so I am now dying to try her. Her body is petite, slim and tanned. Breasts are cute and look natural in the right size. I told her to rest on the bed and I lay my naked body on top of her to hug her. Boy, she look so cute. There was so much chemistry, we hug, kiss and french. I served her body by licking her nipples and before long, her cock was standing so proudly. So strong! I went down south and gave it few teasing licks. Then I asked her can I suck. She just giggle away without replying. I then let my mouth take her whole cock... HEAVENLY ... I am cock starved for so long. It's head is very tough and very reactive to licks.

After a while, I told her to stand so that she can enjoy a domineering position while looking down at me kneeling and serving her cock. While my mouth is filled with her cock, I looked up to her sexy body and face as if I am worshiping her. She moans and gave that rousing expression. She is quite gentle but her horniness got over her and she started to hold my head to thrust her cock deeper into my throat. How nice. Still in a worshipping position, I asked her whether she can cum. She nodded and granted me. My mouth worked hard to make her cum. Lots of licking, kissing, sucking and deep throating. Finally she took over and jerked off over my tongue... She moaned... That familiar sensation of warmth landed on my tongue and mouth. Her cum is watery so some hit my cheeks and lips. Her semen tasted like water with slight sweetness. I gulped down the goodness.

After all that, it's her turn to serve me so she got down to work her bbbj on me. Her blowjob is good. Right amount of suction. Amazingly, her cock stays erected even after cumming. I held both her hands like I love her so dearly while she solely use her mouth to work my cock. I cried out her name many times before releasing my sperm in her cute mouth. The end.

Micky is very sweet girl. She gonna leave very very soon. Be sure to catch her!
Old 18-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro merlinton, great fr... will definite try her soon
Old 19-08-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
marine1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
FR for LB named Micky. Easy to spot her. Black curly hair, petite slim and the most cutish amongst all of them. Her status is pre-op, can erect, can cum. Cock is slightly below average size but is very very hard at 90 degrees angle. The cock's head is pleasing to look at and feels rock solid. Can stay erected even after cumming. Amazing.

I saw her before but did not pick her last time because I was addicted to Mint so I am now dying to try her. Her body is petite, slim and tanned. Breasts are cute and look natural in the right size. I told her to rest on the bed and I lay my naked body on top of her to hug her. Boy, she look so cute. There was so much chemistry, we hug, kiss and french. I served her body by licking her nipples and before long, her cock was standing so proudly. So strong! I went down south and gave it few teasing licks. Then I asked her can I suck. She just giggle away without replying. I then let my mouth take her whole cock... HEAVENLY ... I am cock starved for so long. It's head is very tough and very reactive to licks.

After a while, I told her to stand so that she can enjoy a domineering position while looking down at me kneeling and serving her cock. While my mouth is filled with her cock, I looked up to her sexy body and face as if I am worshiping her. She moans and gave that rousing expression. She is quite gentle but her horniness got over her and she started to hold my head to thrust her cock deeper into my throat. How nice. Still in a worshipping position, I asked her whether she can cum. She nodded and granted me. My mouth worked hard to make her cum. Lots of licking, kissing, sucking and deep throating. Finally she took over and jerked off over my tongue... She moaned... That familiar sensation of warmth landed on my tongue and mouth. Her cum is watery so some hit my cheeks and lips. Her semen tasted like water with slight sweetness. I gulped down the goodness.

After all that, it's her turn to serve me so she got down to work her bbbj on me. Her blowjob is good. Right amount of suction. Amazingly, her cock stays erected even after cumming. I held both her hands like I love her so dearly while she solely use her mouth to work my cock. I cried out her name many times before releasing my sperm in her cute mouth. The end.

Micky is very sweet girl. She gonna leave very very soon. Be sure to catch her!
Dose she have a tattoo on her tummy ?
Old 19-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalman View Post
bro merlinton, great fr... will definite try her soon
Soon? Bro Goalman, you gotta go today or tomorrow or you will miss this gem.
Old 19-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kenshin881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going to rowell later? can whatsapp me at 97619505 we go explore together
Old 19-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gas what??? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from H79.

FR fro Angie. nice cock. about 7 inch. Stayed hard while riding me then topped me good till i came. A picture paints a thousands words. All i can say is i am a very happy man now. bros enjoy!

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/562...well-Rd?edit=1
Old 20-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas what??? View Post
FR fro Angie. nice cock. about 7 inch. Stayed hard while riding me then topped me good till i came. A picture paints a thousands words. All i can say is i am a very happy man now. bros enjoy!

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/562...well-Rd?edit=1
Nice one! Must be one of the three pretty LBs there - Micky, Angie & Nancy.
Old 22-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fishielfc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro got Angie Micky and Nancy Facebook link?
Old 23-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wad time h79 closes on sun
Old 23-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H79 angie

Leggy (1.77m)
Flat abs
High nose
Firm D cupper
Gf service

Topped by her than topped her.

Rtf definitely!
Old 24-08-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

FR on Nancy / Muo. Pretty face, fair skin, hot body and soft c size boobs that are natural looking. Status is pre ops, can erect and can cum. Cock is average size.

Overall is disappointing. Session was very rush. Service was cold. Kept telling me to hurry. I did not enjoy at all!

https://www.facebook.com/nancyphukettown.phukettown
Old 24-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Micky returned Thailand and Nancy/Muo service is poor. So now we are left with only Angie that has positive FRs. It is very easy to spot her. Very tall, sharp face and slightly tanned skin.

Other than them, I also spotted a very pretty one. But looks unenthusiastic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1