The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Emptied my sperm bag tonight. Had Mini, Jenny and Bowie. Not together but one after the other. And boy, am I exhausted. I think I'll give H79 a miss at least until May.

Anyway here's a quick overall rating;

Mini: 6/10
jenny: 7/10
Bowie: 8.5/10

As usual, Alice looked pissed that I didn't choose her again.
Wah, u damn fierce. 1 night 3 times. So did you go out of the gate and rest or u stay in there all the time until the last one?
Old 01-04-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Wah, u damn fierce. 1 night 3 times. So did you go out of the gate and rest or u stay in there all the time until the last one?
I had Mini and Jenny one after the other, then I went for a drink and came back for Bowie. So far I've tried those that I've wanted to try, and now am just gonna wait for the next batch.
Old 01-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

can please guid me who are the post ops?
Old 02-04-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
alandyla is Cool - loads of Potential

Seems like Bowie still the best ... how to recognize Bowie?
Old 02-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
U guy may wanna try jenny... the one standing at the last row wearing gold top n btm. Tallest among all. She provide bbbj and cim and AR too... for just $30 u can get all this service. She is also not a time watcher... no rush hour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Jenny! I am coming for you! Hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Merlinton do writ an fr on jenny.
Tried Jenny recently and had a surprisingly good experience with her. Totally worth it! The vibes she gives is unique and fresh, somewhat feels like a positive Singapore girl-next-door. Status wise, she is pre-op with an erect-able penis of below average size and can cum.

Physically, she is a true beauty. I had the chance to have her stand near the washing area which had some sunlight in the early evening of Thursday. Under those natural lights, I can see her clearly. Her skin is smooth and fair. Body is tall, feminine, slim and sexy. Face has little make-up but looks flawless and fresh like a university student. She gets prettier as I spend more time with her; she has looks that last and grow prettier.

Alright, now to the action part. Upon reaching upstairs, I can feel a natural affinity with her as she smiles and smoothly held my arms. At the cubicle, first thing on her mind is have a hug and chat, NOT "pay money first". I paid her only at the end. Ice broken quickly and we moved on to sensual embrace, kissing, frenching and looking at each other endearingly. Not long after, it's naked bed time for both of us. The tight embrace of us naked together is just heavenly. Can feel her warmth, her smooth skin and her smiles altogether. There is a charming soft dominance about her. She held my face for herself to kiss, push my head down to serve her boobs and then her navel and then finally... her cock. Can hear her moan in every way I lick her. Then I begin sucking her cock. She discharges pre-cum that is sweet so I continue to enjoy tasting. Once in a while, she will pull me up for some frenching before pushing me down to continue polishing her crown. She dominantly got my face in between her legs for some balls licking . It didn't went long before her kick came. She is lying on the bed and my face was in between her legs so she cleverly crossed her legs and clamped my head onto her groin so that I can't escape her ejaculation. I continue sucking and anticipate the inevitable. She began moaning louder and squirm. Finally she moaned that obvious last breath of no return. There is this slight pause before I felt her fluid warmth flowing into my mouth. It is a little sweet so I drank the honey. Jenny was impressed and said she loves me doing that.

My turn to get served. We continue to lovingly smooch each other. She gave me a bbbj. Suction could be stronger but her skills are pretty good, can feel her tongue twisting the pleasure out of my cock. Not long later, I cum in her mouth and she spit in the bin. The end.

Will return to her definitely. Top rank now on my mind for this batch.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RogueArcher is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Tried Jenny recently and had a surprisingly good experience with her. Totally worth it! The vibes she gives is unique and fresh, somewhat feels like a positive Singapore girl-next-door. Status wise, she is pre-op with an erect-able penis of below average size and can cum.

Physically, she is a true beauty. I had the chance to have her stand near the washing area which had some sunlight in the early evening of Thursday. Under those natural lights, I can see her clearly. Her skin is smooth and fair. Body is tall, feminine, slim and sexy. Face has little make-up but looks flawless and fresh like a university student. She gets prettier as I spend more time with her; she has looks that last and grow prettier.

Alright, now to the action part. Upon reaching upstairs, I can feel a natural affinity with her as she smiles and smoothly held my arms. At the cubicle, first thing on her mind is have a hug and chat, NOT "pay money first". I paid her only at the end. Ice broken quickly and we moved on to sensual embrace, kissing, frenching and looking at each other endearingly. Not long after, it's naked bed time for both of us. The tight embrace of us naked together is just heavenly. Can feel her warmth, her smooth skin and her smiles altogether. There is a charming soft dominance about her. She held my face for herself to kiss, push my head down to serve her boobs and then her navel and then finally... her cock. Can hear her moan in every way I lick her. Then I begin sucking her cock. She discharges pre-cum that is sweet so I continue to enjoy tasting. Once in a while, she will pull me up for some frenching before pushing me down to continue polishing her crown. She dominantly got my face in between her legs for some balls licking . It didn't went long before her kick came. She is lying on the bed and my face was in between her legs so she cleverly crossed her legs and clamped my head onto her groin so that I can't escape her ejaculation. I continue sucking and anticipate the inevitable. She began moaning louder and squirm. Finally she moaned that obvious last breath of no return. There is this slight pause before I felt her fluid warmth flowing into my mouth. It is a little sweet so I drank the honey. Jenny was impressed and said she loves me doing that.

My turn to get served. We continue to lovingly smooch each other. She gave me a bbbj. Suction could be stronger but her skills are pretty good, can feel her tongue twisting the pleasure out of my cock. Not long later, I cum in her mouth and she spit in the bin. The end.

Will return to her definitely. Top rank now on my mind for this batch.
Alamak bro.. Than no fuck arr? Haiya
Old 02-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RogueArcher is Cool - loads of Potential
Old 02-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueArcher View Post
Well, you can definitely fuck Jenny if you want. Or Jenny can fuck you with her erected cock as well.
I chose to have cum-in-mouths last session. Sex with ladyboys means lots of deviated possibilities and fantasies.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post

Is this the one?
Would anyone mind sharing who is the girl (3rd from left) beside jenny (golden bikini)
Old 02-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Would anyone mind sharing who is the girl (3rd from left) beside jenny (golden bikini)
That's Alice.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brother here went down on a Sunday before? Scared will be packed with people especially since it's Sunday and Little India. Kindly advice.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey View Post
Any brother here went down on a Sunday before? Scared will be packed with people especially since it's Sunday and Little India. Kindly advice.
Yep sunday will be packed as hell. Choose the wrong LB and you're sure to get a rush job as all they want is more customers. Choose the right one and you'll get to fuck her out in the corridor in full view of the foreign workers when they come up.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
lean28 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros know how to identify Bowie? Thanks.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Jenny, Alice and Bowie are really da LADYBOYS of Rowell now!

Click here for preview of Alice fresh out of shower. Looks so good even without make up.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for bowie, alice or jenny contact any bro can share? Up u after ty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1