The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Been Reading this thread everytime I log in, In fact this is my first time I post in nearly months, and this is my ever first experience with a ladyboy and first time I went to Rowell Road Today. I'll make it short.
This past 3 Days been reading the post in this thread, reading you guys FR, somehow today feel the urge to tryout- so off I went to Rowell Road before my night shift work starts. Had a minor difficulty locating the location but thanks to BroZ Yoku and others here who post pics on the playground and mention "behind the potted plants". I finally found it. Wow I must say I am shock - I expect a lorong alley kind of place, but what I saw was bunch of ladyboy standing behind a lock gated grill door and banglas standing in front of it. It was 6.45pm (if I come early, the ladyboy should be fresher? My logic), saw a few Brudders, locals hanging around, looking over the gate, taking their time - I'm a shy person, so to see my kind around, I somehow felt embarrassed of myself. Saw a lot of ladyboy (from BroZ fr here I somehow know who is Angie, Jenny (popular choice). I waited and waited - for other Brudders who r around to pick their choice and go in first, lol. Finally 7.15pm, clear line, no Brudders around.. I look thru the gate and point at Jenny. Walk in, face down, she led me up, well I already e expect how the room conditions is going to be, led me to the far cubicle and ask me why I look stun and if it's my first time. I answered Yes and told her I heard of this place and her from the Internet. She look pleased. Anyway here's my short FR

Name : Jenny looks pretty from far, close up looks average, there's other prettier and Sevier Lbs. Maybe it's just her sweet and calm smile that led me to her
Boobs/Body 7/10
BJ: 6/10 (she wanted to be with caps, I request to and she ask me how much I can add, told her I'm add another $10 (total $40),and goes her BJ- for me it's OK ok, quite patient. Maybe it's my first time, felt a bit scared so I rush her and told her I wanted to top her
Fj : 7/10 (one thing abt her that I like is she is patient, spent complain, didn't rush, treat me nice, she cowgirl on me and I finish her doggy (she's responsive) she tried to French kiss but somehow I'm too scared to response to it.

Overall it's a nice experience, maybe one day I'm gather my courage, and when I'm daring enough, I can try more stuff.

Ps- in my next cubicle, there's this Brudder, his ladyboy is screaming as if they are having fun.... 😁
Old 05-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Very nice report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Ps- in my next cubicle, there's this Brudder, his ladyboy is screaming as if they are having fun.... 😁
Who else... Must be Bowie.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from another fruitful session with Alice. She said she had no customers tonight so she took her time with me today. She gave me her number and told me to call her out for a session, I asked if it was ok if we did it back my place, and she was more than agreeable. So I'll call her this Friday where my folks are out for the weekend and we have the whole place all to ourselves.

Anyway she told me not to give out her number, so I won't be doing that. Please respect her wishes.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Viperking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which one is Jenny? How does she look like? Any Facebook links?
Any bros can enlighten me how to identify her?
Old 06-04-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
machete666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thats the big problem, its hard to identify them cause no fb page. If yes, they didnt accept friend request and message fb no reply
Old 06-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
Jenny in Gold Bra at the back
Bowie on the right of Jenny

Becareful of who you choose, ydae there was one whom i dunnoe asked me to check her out, while i was making my exit, with the comment "bang until u lao sai!".
Old 06-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
machete666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just came back from another fruitful session with Alice. She said she had no customers tonight so she took her time with me today. She gave me her number and told me to call her out for a session, I asked if it was ok if we did it back my place, and she was more than agreeable. So I'll call her this Friday where my folks are out for the weekend and we have the whole place all to ourselves.

Anyway she told me not to give out her number, so I won't be doing that. Please respect her wishes.
Fuck you lah, just a favor and no need to show yr big headed motherfucking ball on me lah. BLOODY ASSHOLES, IF U THINK U CANT EVEN HELP SOME FRIENDS IN THIS BLOODY CHATROOM, GO SUCK THE FUCKING LADYBOY COCK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, NO NEED ANY FUCKING REVIEW FROM A FUCKER LIKE U WHO NO MANNER TO REPLY. Bloody Swine!
Old 06-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
screwmyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcliner View Post
Jenny in Gold Bra at the back
Bowie on the right of Jenny

Becareful of who you choose, ydae there was one whom i dunnoe asked me to check her out, while i was making my exit, with the comment "bang until u lao sai!".
Bro, u mean the ladyboy tell u she'll bang until u lao sai?
Old 06-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Ceandy, please do not retaliate machete666's comments. Let's maintain the kinkiness and cheerfulness of this thread.

Bro machete666, please keep calm. It is actually very easy to identify. After you been there few times, you will know the ropes. And you will be able to do the exact same crazy thing as Crandy. These LBs are fun and crazy. They are in for anything. Cheer up!
Old 06-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!
Bro Merlinton can help describle a little about bowie? The above photo only can see half face lol
Old 06-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwmyass View Post
Bro, u mean the ladyboy tell u she'll bang until u lao sai?
Yeah! Thats why im not going down tonight. Lolz....
Old 06-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
U know her name? Would like to try be her bottom
Old 06-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Miss this place.. hope to go down soon..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 06-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
U know her name? Or can u describe how she looks like? Would like to be top by her
Old 06-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Miss this place.. hope to go down soon..
Haha... I am exactly opposite.
Getting more and more tired going down.
Each time this reinforcement of tireness getting stronger after coming back from trip.
"Time to say goodbye"... Haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1