The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

One of my favourites chio leggy - Baby has called it quits after working here barely for 2-3 months. Too bad for those who has yet to try this chio leggy. Newbies Honey and Linda have also terminated their cards. However I still have the slim, tall & chio Dan Dan and tally KK (not from this shop) to enjoy ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-01-2017 at 11:22 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
One of my favourites chio leggy - Baby has called it quits after working here barely for 2-3 months. Too bad for those who has yet to try this chio leggy. Newbies Honey and Linda have also terminated their cards. However I still have the slim, tall & chio Dan Dan and tally KK (not from this shop) to enjoy ...
U must be still sleeping. Another angpai of this house xiaoxin also cut her card today. Sad but i have wish her all the best n be
Happy in the near future. Cheers
Old 18-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
U must be still sleeping. Another angpai of this house xiaoxin also cut her card today. Sad but i have wish her all the best n be
Can't blame him. Hard to know based on hearsay
Old 18-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Uncle, my written English is quite correct.

Well-endowed legs have good proportion thighs relative to calves and stand out as elegant and pretty. You can google "well-endowed legs" and see some picture examples for urself.

Don't just stop the underline at boobs, but at the genitals. So "mutual fondling of boobs and genitals" is acceptable English. (This is because guys very often fondle boobs first and then the genitals. Never mind whether guys have boobs or not!).

Thanks for having fun with my written English. Think you are not a current English language teacher and thank God for that! Anyway, as I said before, in sammyboyforum we should not bicker excessively over English. I understand having some fun is OK!
thanks for the explanation. I always thought well endowed = BIG
Old 18-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Yea I also been getting that kinda chatty and small-talks vibe from the OKT, specifically the young-ish OKT with handphone casing on his waist, with a face that people would consider handsome. I assume that's the one called Garrick.

But I did get some frictions also, namely when I tried to "reserve" an incarnation of Chu Chu back in 2012 for a couple of hours as I needed to have lunch nearby with a client during lunch time and when I came back, the OKTs liek act blur and a showing a bit of angry faces and said the gal was unavailable until 6pm or some shit.

But in any case, no matter what the OKTs want to do, I think the most important thing is their girls. If the OKT is super friendly but all his girls all CMI, then no point right?

Would rather the OKTs be a bit stuckup but the girls are super quality!
Garrick has a rusty face and not handsome in my opinion. I guess one man's meat is another's poison
Old 18-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Not improving their stock in take or innovate their biz, I hate to see this hse/playground shutdown in near future. In fact, the entire GL is now under serious challenge by the in flood of Chinese FL available everywhere in the island. These FL look a lot prettier and younger.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Agreed - see example of cute SYT with pretty face & nice bod too

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Not improving their stock in take or innovate their biz, I hate to see this hse/playground shutdown in near future. In fact, the entire GL is now under serious challenge by the in flood of Chinese FL available everywhere in the island. These FL look a lot prettier and younger.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

From the best to average

Jenny: Cannot Kiss
Coffee: Cannot kiss

Emily: Great, can French all the way...
Old 20-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Agreed - see example of cute SYT with pretty face & nice bod too

Wow Brother...she is Ang Kong Siao man...can see her world map
Old 26-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 15
mic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How come all cut their working card ?
Old 26-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe CNY, so cut cards go back home.. hope there will be new WLs coming
Old 28-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Well, Xiao Xin has not terminated her cut during press time at that juncture when the news was out. I guess you were the one who was sleeping and failed to notice that.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

This shop will resume business on Tuesday (31 Jan) in case any folk is keen.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all members!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic ong View Post
How come all cut their working card ?
Not only this particular shop, in general there are various reasons as to why GL WLs terminate their stint here abruptly. Some are obvious but some are not so obvious ... some could be jaw dropping to many.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros can update the WLs still in L16H54A? So when open shop can go down....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1