The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jimHSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Here is my FR for Makiyo from TomYam69.

Wanted to relieve steam after a half day work on a bloody Saturday. So hooked up with TY69 to book Makiyo. Seen Makiyo's pics and stats, i was attracted to the sultry looks and gigantic knockers.

So drove to the designated area, which is very secluded and away from the public's eye. Good place for a secret rendenvous.

Saw Makiyo at the door and i was WOWed by her knockers and looks. About 85% matching to her pics in the forum. Just tt she has the normal Thai tanned skin. No complains on e overall package.

Place and room was clean and tidy. Did not waste time to tcss and off we went to the shower. SOP shower, nothing exciting.

I dont need to elaborate much on e deeds, as most bros here already posted their positive and enjoyable memories with her. I just wished she understand and spoke more English.

Happily got my 2 shots and left satisfied!

Ratings :
Looks -> 8/10 (looks like those coyotes in thai hang flower joint, busty SYT)

Body -> 9/10 (Kinda skinny so bros please take note)

Boobs -> 10/10 DD / E cups (enhanced but pretty soft. Eraser tip nipples, nice to pinch and nimble on!)

BBBJ -> 8/10

Frenching -> 7/10 not much of deep frenching though.

FJ -> 8/10 (Tight & accomodating, i asked her to change position multiple times!)

GFE -> 7/10 (would have rated higher if there was better communication)

Note : She would be e choice for the busty SYT lovers!

RTF: Maybe. But too many choices.
Old 23-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimHSD View Post
Here is my FR for Makiyo from TomYam69.

Wanted to relieve steam after a half day work on a bloody Saturday. So hooked up with TY69 to book Makiyo. Seen Makiyo's pics and stats, i was attracted to the sultry looks and gigantic knockers.
Thank you so much for your FR, bro. How is her pubis area? Hairy natural, trimmed, shaved? I am hesitating with Pasha from PS .

Last edited by Ivansgx; 23-09-2015 at 05:05 PM.
Old 23-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lula from Thaibeautiful88.

Looks : 10/10 Same as pic. Very sweet and pretty. Truly SYT.

Communication : 8/10 Able to speak simple English. She will try her best to strike a conversation with you rather than keep quiet. Plus points

Boobs : 6/10 Not for boobs lover. Small enough i can devour with my whole mouth. Quite shiok actually.

Shower : 7/10 SOP but slowly wash clean clean. She always have a smile.

BJ : 7/10 Slow and sensational. Will score higher if is BBBJ. 1st shot cum in cap.

FJ : 9/10 She's easily wet and her petite size body makes no effort carry her and bang. She was moaning loud and ask me to go slower as she will feel shy if her house mate hears it. Double shiok. Able to do multi positions.

GFE : 9/10 She always have the sweet smile on her face which melts my heart.

RTF : Guarantee + Chop !!!!!
Old 23-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR of Minnie from ThaiBeautiful88

Looks: 10/10 Exact same from the pictures
Boobs: 34B ( they are natural, with very nicely shaped boobs )
Body: with all the right curves and smooth skin
Pussy: still the best I have got so far
BBBJ: 9/10 with just the right twirl and those slow and arousing deep throats, she in my opinion is second to none I have tried
FJ: with just the right motion, tempo she makes me go high beyond words in a matter of minutes. Her moaning is so natural and you cant get enough of it
GFE: 9/10, she takes care of me really well and got that amazing gfe feel at the get go.
Overall: 10/10, she is stunning and very accommodating.

She greeted me with the sweetest smile when I arrived, and she guided me to the washroom and gave me a shower.
What happen next I think its better if you find out yourself. She's and will probably remain as the best I have ever had.
Bros out there, my comment is that if you missed a session with her. You're losing out.

Kudos to Bro TB in bringing another GEM.
Thanks for the arrangement again yup.
Old 23-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wajwaj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Feodora (laser)

So hard to book her! But luckily bro gave me a slot!

I must first say that it is literally the best fuck till date. Best because of the ultimate GFE, hard work from her to please you no matter what, the frenching, the passion, coming together etcetc. Too many good things to say.

Looks: Pretty petite girl with very nice big eyes
Boobs: Natural and big. Too good to see it bounce and shake
BBBJ: Very long and nice bbbj with that seductive yet sweet eyes
FJ: what can I say, just too good to be true. Tried carrying her, doggie, all sorts of position, ended in missionary and coming together, damn awesome. She takes a while to come, so bros you have to last long.
GFE: too much gfe, too awesome.
RTF: Thinking of it before she goes back

No ratings needed, just too good.
Old 23-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lingfengzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just left from extroica 66,it's NASA FR。I just want to say everything is so bad,only okt is nice。NASA is too much different from pictures,she looks older and tan。she told me she is 27,but I guess she is more than 30。her boob is big ,but it's not natural。I guess she has child,so you can image how is her body look like。 anyway I want to be happy,I accept these。but her service is too bad。blow job with condom,can't CIM。kiss her nipples for a while。she say it's pain。the worse thing ,she give u a feel that she want u to come out fast and finish it fast。so I'm so disappointed。it's my second same experience from extroica 66。you know this stable is expensive,but it's worth it?but sometimes the girls of this stable are pretty good。I message to okt,then just give 100 and go away。100 just one blow job。it's a fucking day。by the way ,the house is so bad。,though I had good ones from this stable。but it's so suck and disappointed
Old 23-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Lula from Thaibeautiful88

Location: 7.5/10. Tactical, but a bit run-down. Somewhat convenient for me so its not too bad.

Looks: 8.5/10. Better than pictures overall. When i saw her, she was wearing light makeup, and can tell that her complexion is pretty good. Nice hair length too, which looks good on her. She has a sweet smile, and a set of nice teeth too.

Body+Boobs: 8.5/10. Cannot be more slim. Very nice flat tummy, and cute small boobs with perky nipples. Very easily erected when aroused, or exposed to cold air.

French/Kiss: NIL. I did not really try so not sure she does it or not.

BJ: I not a fan of it so never asked for it.

Painting: 8.5/10. Nice pussy, though abit hairy. She was quite responsive, and can feel her legs clamping me between her thighs, as i licked her furiously.

Fingering: 8/10. She allowed, but can somehow sense that she did not really like it, though she did not really reject. Quite wet and somewhat tight.

FJ: 8/10. Pretty wet, and nice rhythm as i pumped her twice in missionary. Finished both shots in around 1 hour, and we laid down panting heavily.

Communication+GFE: 8/10. Nice character and personality. Hardly used her phone throughout the session, and she kept a nice smile throughout. Communication is half-decent, as her English is quite limited.

RTF: Maybe, if have time and dough. Pretty nice girl overall. I really liked her personality and smile the most, coupled with her nice body. No harm trying if you're into SYTs. Thanks bro for arrangement.
Old 23-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lingfengzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just left from extroica 66,it's NASA FR。I just want to say everything is so bad,only okt is nice。NASA is too much different from pictures,she looks older and tan。she told me she is 27,but I guess she is more than 30。her boob is big ,but it's not natural。I guess she has child,so you can image how is her body look like。 anyway I want to be happy,I accept these。but her service is too bad。blow job with condom,can't CIM。kiss her nipples for a while。she say it's pain。the worse thing ,she give u a feel that she want u to come out fast and finish it fast。so I'm so disappointed。it's my second same experience from extroica 66。you know this stable is expensive,but it's worth it?but sometimes the girls of this stable are pretty good。I messaged to okt,then just give 100 and go away。100 just one blow job。it's a fucking day。by the way ,house is so bad。extroica 66 shares house with monte 29。
Old 24-09-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finished a session with Katie from Tomyam69

Looks: Similar to pic, can tell that it is her
Body: Small boobs, nice figure. Nice ass.
French: She initiates hot passionate frenching. 10/10
AR: 9001/10 simply too good. The best I had ever. Non-stop licking, moved to doggy position for her to AR, got rewarded with the ass drilling kind of AR. Even stuffed her tongue all the way in damn shiok! AR lovers don't try sure regret.
bbbj: 9.5/10 she knows her way around the pubic area. Lots of saliva running all over my cock as she blows me away. See also shiok. I think the only girls better than her so far are Pacific's Pasha and Laserbabes' Misty (still awaiting for her return...) IMO.
FJ: tried a bit of FJ to test her pussy tightness. in short not that tight, but positions are accommodating.
CIM: during fj was thinking of her awesome bbbj, had a hunch that her CIM must be very good, so decided to go for cim instead of cum during fj. true enough, her cim was so fucking good, kept sucking as I was cumming. felt like my soul was going to come out together with my cum. one of the best, equal to Misty. so good that I went for CIM again for 2nd round, 2nd round almost thought i saw stars when i was cumming. 20/10
Attitude: Extremely hardworking girl, will do anything at your beck and call

tl;dr cim+ar lovers don't miss this champion
Old 24-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

2 FRs. Booked them on different days

First for jco from DH

looks: 9/10 (really demure looks. those you will want to up when you see on the streets. Shoulder length hair)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (like with your gf. she will take the initiative but does it slow. at least for me)
Frenching/Kissing: 8/10 (Soft smooches. not heavy ones)
CIM: not sure she does it or not but i did not try
GFE: 10/10 (KC-ed by her. really really demure and i am a sucker for that)
RTF: if time permits. Did not get to try her the last time she was here. Her FRs are generally positive so far from what I have read

Second FR for Skype from LAX

looks: 8/10 (much tanner compared to picture but she's really young. 20/21 years old from her IC. Longer than shoulder length hair with hair extension)
BBBJ: did not try. a bro commented only bj though
FJ: 10/10 ( willing to try different positions) Will turn you on when she's on top. Book her to know
Frenching/Kissing: 10/10 (Goes hot on this. She has braces so it may be a turn off to some bros. But you can't feel it)
CIM: did not try
GFE: 10/10 (like a poly girl you want to up and treats your like her bf)
RTF: if time permits as well and i did tip her

This batch of girls so far these 2 gave me the better impressions.
Old 24-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May I kindly ask a bro that speaks and read/write Thai to pm me? I have 4-5 sentences in English that I would like to translate to Thai. Google translate does not make it.
It's FL related . Many thanks.
Old 24-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

anyone tried Cherry from pattaya okt?
Old 24-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
88astray88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros having problem reg in laser forum?
Old 24-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jimHSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivansgx View Post
Thank you so much for your FR, bro. How is her pubis area? Hairy natural, trimmed, shaved? I am hesitating with Pasha from PS .
Bro, honestly, i cant rmb already after a week. Lol. I believe it was trimmed. U can ask the okt to find out.
Old 24-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
comecome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Olay from MMS. Okt please take note too.

Boobs are original big A-small B size, no where near 34C as advertised. At least a big B isn't off too much.

No washing for you, kept looking at herself at mirror due to her not-so-well- done plastic surgery instead. Wtf!!

Fj was sop. Yeah she a little ding-dong.

Service is nothing much to talk about. Wanted to have two shot in mind. After round one. No mood already.

Any of the past few girls were way better. Can check out my previous fr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1