The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 11
Big Cass is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig Cass is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig Cass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Bel Teeruklover

Room provided. Central location. Nice place and easy accesible. This stable is 1 of the reputable old birds in SBF history and they are now back with more pretty models.

Looks: 8.5/10 same as pic. thanks for the live video as reference.

Body: 8.5/10 Thai tan smooth body with a tattoo at stomach area. no strech mark confirm SYT. slim figure.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B boobs. nice pair of boobs to match her petite body.

Painting: 8.5/10 Natural wet very accomodating. soft slutty moans. started off with fingering followed by painting. trimmed pussy.

Catbath: 8.5/10 Soft tongue licking and very automatic down to your didi.

BBBJ: 9/10 Very good feel on licking and sucking of didi. hardworking girl who dont stop if u dont ask her to.

FJ: 9.5/10 Horny SYT is the word to describe her. Does various position and she is willing and she has the CFM look during FJ.

GFE:8/10 Translator is needed as her english is limited. But still no barriers thou cause i can speak half bucket thai. haha

Overall: 9/10 Very willing to please SYT confirm worth every single cent paid for. She makes u feel like a king. Bros pls treat her well. saw Nong on the way out and chatted a bit. Looks good too. Nong is going back soon. Will RTF. prolly a b2b session as nong is going back soon.
Old 17-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athery View Post
Bad bonk at le girls agency,
Booked patty but when i arrive is another girl name nan.Tried contacting the bro but didnt reply. decided to give it a try.

Shower alone
Foreplay like 5min?
No simple massage
Only 1 shot but listed 2 shots.
thats what we call a real FR.. thanks
Old 17-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
I would like to implore 'biz owners' to name and list the numbers of patrons who stole money and items from ladies while at it.

I had my fair share of encounters when i went off forgetting to pay, then texted the lady that i forgot to pay in which she replied "never mind next time". I still headed back to pay nonetheless.

But men who stole from the ladies here ought to be slammed. I have heard of many stories back in the past as well saying how they lost $xxx, $xxxx when the men just ran off while the ladies took their showers or walked out for a while. Really one of a kind
Nice to hear and refreshing that senior Bros here cheong with "doing the right thing".

I sometime have to remind the young girls to keep their money carefully... sometime they just leave them all over the drawers or table. So easy for dishonest customer to just take and go. Haiz.. hard to save the world
Old 17-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
pokkaicetea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Kacey from devilhouse.

Tried her last week.

Look 8/10 syt, 80% same to the photo.

Body 8/10 small build, not for boob lovers. Small b cup.

Bbbj 6/10 she has braces n blowjob needs improvement, dont like teething. Easily tired

Painting nil as she is very bushy down south.

Fj 8/10 very responsive and like her moans. Soft n painful moans

Communication 7/10 little english,mostly thai.

Massage 10/10 her massage was fucking awesome. Small size but lots of strength. Knows the right spot for your aching muscles. Can even crack your bones in the end like those traditional thai massage. I enjoyed the massage the most for this session.
Old 17-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
pokkaicetea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Megan from soi69

Booked her last night

Looks 7.5/10 she has the GND looks.

Body 8/10 i find her curves suitable for me. b cup and love the nipples.

Bbbj 9/10 love her bbbj doing it nice n slow. I prefer slow rather than those turbo fast type.

Painting 9/10 just moments into painting can feel her wet, no smell below and she enjoys it alot which makes me feel im great at it.

Fj 8/10 she is accomadating. Must try missionary slow n hard thrust, every thrust u can see her painful n enjoyable reaction.
Old 17-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
Spiller is one of the Best!Spiller is one of the Best!Spiller is one of the Best!

Had Bee from Teeruklover few days back.

looks: same as pic and video advertised.
body: small b cup with slim fair and smooth skin.
painting: allowed with no restrictions.
bbbj: she is 1 hardcore blowjob queen. very deep sucking and some deepthroat also. almost CIM.
service: shower sop, catbath sensual, frenching allowed. try several positions during fj all good. she is a very good service model. very hardworking and she is chatty as well. overall 9/10 for her.

she is going back tommorow. bro's who haven tried faster book and dont wait anymore.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
i just read pegasus' replies from a few days ago. notice how he went all indignant rage about his real pics when a) real pics can be real pics from 5 years ago and the girl looks like F now; b) and he conveniently failed to address the hooha about the fake FRs

re: the below, to be fair, there's nothing he could really do at that point in time. i don't think it's uncommon for many stables to book the popular girls b2b. the girls also want to maximise their earnings. i'm not saying it's right, but that's the reality.
I'll agree on the B2B booking and that's why I clarify with him:

1. Is the girl available; if yes, what's the timing?
2. If he overlap our timing. He said "no" and I'm suppose to be next and proclaimed that the customer didn't want to leave.

Can't get your girl and the customer at the same time? Now tell me how much possibility is that? He might as well proclaimed that his girl has eloped with her customer.

Next, before even asking if I'm willing to wait, he start to offer upfront on another lady that everyone has been bashing on the forum to be not as seen in the photo and with discount. Any fool or idiot would figured out that this OKT is trying to con the customer down before making him accept a much desirable offer. With these evidence, how far is this stable from those in LSB that post fake pics, ask customer to book room only to send a totally downgraded person to the customer?
Old 17-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Should compile a list of black-listed OKTs.
There used to be 1 such thread but I couldn't recall where anymore. Further more it's hard when all they need to do is to change stable name, portal, contact number and we wouldn't even know if they are the blacklisted ones until someone got play out.
Old 17-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Edwin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone try sherbetclub b4 ? Pearl look good. Any fr ?
Old 17-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know which, if any, OKT provide service in nicer/decent hotels? Rather than those transit kind or apartment kind
Old 17-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post
Does anyone know which, if any, OKT provide service in nicer/decent hotels? Rather than those transit kind or apartment kind
This is dome 1. You want nicer hotels go local fls.
Old 17-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Booked Pinky from Doll88 yesterday, operator quite accomodating on timing and accomodated my request for a slight change in timing

On to the girl, she is really beautiful, and quite fair for a thai.. nice figure with big boobs (enhanced but i dont mind)

Looks 8/10 really look 90% like the girl in pictures
Boobs 8/10 big although enhanced
Bbbj 7/10 quite a nice long bbbj
Fj 8/10 willing to accomodate change in positions
Rtf: yes, quite worth it to bonk car show models at this price
Old 17-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Booked Nuch from TRL.

Looks: 7. 80% from pic due to light makeup.

Body: 8.5. petite and slim yet not bony

Boobs: B with cute little brown nipples.

Bbbj: 6 + 3. Bj was normal, nothing fantastic but she is very accommodating. Guide her to my weak spots and once she hit it, she'll focus on it until i stop it. If never stop, probably the full session will be a bj session. For this, I'll +3 for her efforts.

Painting / fingering / frenching yes

Pussy: shaven with a bit of small bush

Fj: 8

Gfe: 9

Rtf: yes

Overall is a good bonk. Nuch is very cheerful, fun, naughty and accommodating throughout the session. And thanks to bro sk for making the arrangement
Old 17-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Should compile a list of black-listed OKTs.
Yes brother we should create a list of scam stable that used bait and switch and fake photo plus fake Fr and fake review.

1st: Thai Pegagus
2nd: Sherbet club ( both are related scam stable)

please add on the list and boycott all the rotten apples.
Old 17-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
Yes brother we should create a list of scam stable that used bait and switch and fake photo plus fake Fr and fake review.

1st: Thai Pegagus
2nd: Sherbet club ( both are related scam stable)

please add on the list and boycott all the rotten apples.
Well, to be fair, i had good times with Nicky, twice!....She was GOOD!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1