The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

She still in sg? Sure or not. If she is, also most prob not working lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
Julia is in singapore just saw her last week.
Shes sporting short hair with ash colour
Old 21-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A FR for Rin from Teeruklover.com

Face: Same girl as pic posted in forum, considerably fair with braces. pretty thai university girl look.
Body: Skin tone similar same as 3rd pic posted. Slim body shape with the curves at the right place. pretty nice slender thighs there.
Boobs: B cupper boobs just proportionate for her petite body.
Shower: Shared toilet but she will lead u in and clean you like a king and would ask you to "clean" her as well. playful girl i like.
Kissing: After drying up back in room and started with small pecks down to bed and frenching starts. a serious tongue fighter.
Catbath: Very sensual catbath with some serious licking on nips all the way down to blow my lil bro.
Pussy: Nice pink pussy with natural juices flowing. warm pussy nice to finger and lick. sensitive clit. Loves the way she reacts to it.
BBBJ: Blowjob was good and sensual with kinda deep sucking and great tongue action and balls roaming and sucking in between.
Action: Started off by frenching den inserted in missionary position. Very natural feel and no KY being used at all. Multiple positions done and willing to switch.
GFE: Since during toilet showering i already knew this is gonna be a great session and indeed. I WAS RIGHT. Just dont fall into her KC trap will do. Great attitude.

Summary: 1x FJ and 1x CIM done. 1st shot FJ. Frenching throughout the whole 1st shot and she has a nice ASS for doggy. so doggy lovers dont miss her. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl was good as well. Sexy moans with bit lips face expression makes things accelerate even faster. she will grab her own tits or your arms when she is feeling climax so watch out guys. I can even feel her warm pussy even i'm with condom so imagine how tight she is and ya she is horny guys. Smiles and giggles were on her face when 1st shot ended and we proceeded to shower. She is those shy shy demure xmm type. Lay down on bed and she asked "massage"? i nodded and she started massaging me and nothing much to shout or complain but kinda relaxing but her naughty hands slowly went down on my lil bro and TADA, i erected and she started fondling below and lick my nips and naturally came the 2nd round. THOU she has braces but i can confirm that her BBBJ is not those teething type but rather i should say it's even better than some FL's that i have booked before without braces. She BBBJ and the feel was damn good till i told her not to stop and continue with this momentum till i cum and she replied with a blink. Simply fantastic. Now i know why nobody write FR for her, All want to keep for own use. SIMPLY ONE OF THE TOP GRADERS for overall.

Thanks to Bro SK for the prompt replies and thanks for recommending Rin. Bro SK told me to try her saying her feedback by customers who booked her before say it's good. i decided to go ahead and yea, i left as a damn happy man. I will be back on Christmas eve to see her for the last time before she goes back.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

I didn't know so many haters around. Must be that merc driver who went opp direction in aye who zapped me leaving such offensive message. He should be still in icu now. Lol
hilarious reply of the day. Will up you my humble points tomorrow hah

Cheers

EDIT: realised i have given you my rep a while back. Till next time

Last edited by merelyevil; 22-12-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiamParadise69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro! U said leave fr never fail.

Low key, ups quality

Old 21-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Well maybe. Mimi is still working today, although supposed to return. Not sure why still able to be around.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiamParadise69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmifen View Post
A promised FR

Lady: BiBi
Stable: Siam Paradise
Date: 20122016
Time: After night falls

Verdict as follows:

Looks - 8/10 - Mature looking, Long hair
Body - 8/10 - BMI around 19-21 range. Got meat at the right place. Meat ass
Boobs - 9/10 - If bros into big enhanced boobs, she is definitely for you. But a bit hard though
Shower - 8/10 - Clean SOP, while soaping your back, will press her body and boobs against you
Catbath - 7/10 - Need some improvement but still not bad when sucking nipples
BBBJ - 9/10 - She keep sucking and sucking non stop action. Suck within 2mins, she is turned on and automatically turn her body into 69 position
Painting - 8/10 - No weird smell, Wet easily
FJ - 9/10 - Energizer bunny. Super turn on when missionary with her. She will finger herself while im still doing the deed. Did 5-6 position for both shots
GFE - 8/10 - Always cuddling and chatting. Gave me a head massage before 2nd shot.

Special thanks to Bro. Nice chat with you!

Thanks bro!! You said leave fr never fail me. Appreciate it.

Low key, ups quality

xD
Old 21-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
xiaojie should still be in Singapore but off duty liao...whoever took her out, good on you..do treat her well...
Haiz I love to volunteer but no contact nor in her list.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang22 View Post
Sadly some people scared her away. Those that visit her should know why.
why....what happen.....here online dun worry no 1 know who u are

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

I didn't know so many haters around. Must be that merc driver who went opp direction in aye who zapped me leaving such offensive message. He should be still in icu now. Lol
whats this guy problem like really hate u or something over tht comment
Old 21-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried pie from lax yet? FRs?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 21-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Well maybe. Mimi is still working today, although supposed to return. Not sure why still able to be around.
Maybe in the end nobody offered to take her out shopping/sight-seeing ... poor thing!

Well, I guess there are many flights to BKK or DMK daily, even late at night.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
litbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
She still in SG as the police still screwing up her case... She not in FL line anymore... Her hair change to blonde liao... don't bother asking me for her contact if you don't have it as i will not give it as i respect privacy as she told me not to say much...
Old 22-12-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
hilarious reply of the day. Will up you my humble points tomorrow hah

Cheers
Sometimes got some weirdos here. Got zapped a month ago for a positive FR that I post and no reason was given, sigh
Old 22-12-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Ruby from wonderland
Lucky me i got her 2nd blood she just arrived this morning.
I remembered i booked a thai fl but i almost thought i bonked a caucasian one lol...her english is JC level with a almost british slang. Comms will be strongest point coz she can talk about everything in fluent english. Better than most of my local friends lol. Those who cant speak thai, fret not...dont be surprised she speaks better english than u.
Summary:
It was her in the pics n vid with the usual thai tan. Shy when she saw her own vid...
She is a syt 100%. 20 yo according to her, a uni student part timing as a waitress in a hi so restaurant, living in bkk but hails from chiangmai. Very beautiful eyes😍
Her body is meaty at the right places. Definitely not fat n good for the piak piak piak sound system.
Her boobs are as natural as they come with very suckable nips. Left plenty of my saliva on them😊
Her pussy is trimmed n really tight. Fingering allowed n i wet her enough to skip the ky.
Her bbbj is fast n furious.
Her catbath comes with studio. Very good licker.
Her riding is top speed non stop type n i need to tell her to stop after some time. She was panting by then n i almost shoot out.
Pumped her in turbo mode in missionary whilst sucking n grabbing her boobs hard. She likes it lol. I love it😋
Total: 2× missionary cum shots. She was giggling when i shot. Thought i cannot siboh😉
In btw break she will cuddle, asking questions abt sg n look at me lovingly. Love her eyes😍 Her GFE is excellent. No commercial feel no dull moments.

The only downside which i stress is not a problem for me is she doesnt french, light kisses only. Probably i not handsome la😂
When i was leaving she gave me a bearhug asking me to rtf her...would love to but i will be in Bkk next week...
Verdict: for the damage she will is a above average bonk a 8/10 n her english alamak...
Old 22-12-2016, 04:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
MahLaiZhu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Jen/Alison - busty, pretty and friendly
Miki - crazy and wild, famous for COF
Noise - friendly and awesome services
Lida - pretty, sexy and can be extremely wild if she like you
Rolli - sweet GND type, love frenching
Gift - super fair, super smooth skin and very trendy

Miss them so much, no more news on them. Hopefully either one of them can make one more trip back to sg.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all
No need to post location....but any agency Located in east coast? Would like to get a lunchtime seasion in during work
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1