The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Seems like we have a new 'talkative' one here. Meant no offense. Good to spice up this otherwise FR overwhelmed thread.

Ds84, different males have different wants and random situations will make your sex desires rushing out. Any number you think of, they are all possible replies from people here. Once a week, twice a week, everyday... you get the drift yeah?

Cheers
Just a few recent posts and im considered talkative?? Just curious anyway.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Kaycee (DH) - first blood

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=638417

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 with some tattoos
Boobs: 8/10. Enchanced but not those solid hard type. quite well done
BBBJ: 7/10. Inexperience. what can I say, new to this line
FJ: 8/10. willing to try positions. Quite active
GFE: 8/10

RTF Material

Side note: Heard Mango Moaning.. feel like those JAV type. heard le little bro steam further.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Bro i beg to differ, svc wise maybe ok, but the stats he provide is cfm fake, his girls he advertise as B cup, is airport runway, so i am dead sure, he is not the best and most reliable OKT, neither am i saying that the services his girls provided were fucked up, just the stats alone does not make him the most honest OKt around. Cheers
I kind of agree with you. The OKT is prompt in response and very friendly. However the girl I tried last time looked very different from the posted picture, to the extent that I really doubt it's the same person.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Just curious, how many times do you all visit FL per month?
Normally 13-14 times
Old 15-01-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Wa this fr really up there. but somehow i cant find the "bomi" in Sexythai thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
After a somewhat disastrous and disappointing booking with Sexythai, finally today I see the sunshine!
Texted Dreamz88 for Candy but my timing could not match hers and Bro DT honestly replied that she is not available. My 2nd choice was Bomi and she is free so confirmed location and here I come. There are more than enough FRs for Bomi floating in the internet but I decided to add 1 more to that list.

Bomi is a 23 years young uni student doing her final year majoring in IT. Not a noob in this trade but she still possess a kind of shy shy personality. However she knows what she is doing and knows which buttons to push to turn me on. Born in Korat, residing in BKK. The area that she is staying is my fave haunt in BKK and I always stay there. We agreed to meet up on my next trip to Krung Thep.

Operator/Location: 7/10... Bro DT is a veteran but today he was a bit lag in his reply... usually he's responsive maybe today he's a bit busy but no big issue still managed to call him to get the needed info. Location a big apartment in the East. Place was clean and minimal. Room equipped with A/C, a wardrobe, mattress w/o frame and no attached toilet.

Looks: 9/10... Exactly as advertised. She is short, probably less than 1.60. Long hair, fair, sweet face, petite and cute. Smile on her face always. The moment I step into the house I was melted by her smile.

Body/Boobs: 7/10... Body like a teenage SYT very minimal fat, not the sultry curvy type. B cup boobs with brown nipps and a small phee seuua (butterfly) tattoo on her right breast. A yant on her left shoulder blade. And a few small tatts here and there almost unnoticeable. Bubbly butt and the moment I saw them I know I'm gonna ram her from behind.

Shower: 8/10... Action began in the toilet. Kissing hugging touching and playing with dicky until it wake up then she went down south to give it a goooood blow with 100% eye contact and soft moans.

Kissing/French: 8/10... From soft jub jub then become DFK just like my gf.

BBBJ: 9/10... Go back room. We stood stark naked facing each other... hugging kissing and frenching then she sat down on the mattress and blow me dicky. I held dicky up and she auto go for my balls like a pro... licking and sucking by nuts until I shiok put down dicky and she continued eating dicky. Highlight of her bj is her eye contact and her moans. Her eyes were locked on with mine during the entire bj and her moaning nv stops . Would have given her a perfect 10 if she managed to swallow my whole shaft. Push her head gently but I guess she couldn't make it so I also don't wanna force too hard.

Catbath: 6/10... Old man like me cannot stand too long so decided to bring the action on the mattress and let her service me. Catbath was OK just mainly licking my nipps like a cute lil kitten.

Pussy/Painting: 8/10... So I decided to service her a bit and gently lay her on the bed. Kissed her from her forehead to nose to lips and to her cute boobs. Sucking and licking them one by one and suddenly I noticed her hands doing something below. I took a peek and saw she was rubbing and playing with her clit! Wow super arousing! I go lower and she spread open her legs revealing to me her fresh looking and neatly trimmed lovehole. Teased her with occasional licks near her vagina then kisses to her inner things and go back to her vagina. Then she raised her hips signalling that she wanted to be eaten and I full force attack as she let out a very loud moan. She knows how to pleasure herself and she will shift her hips to lead me to her G-spot. Once I hit the spot she will moan even louder and I will attack that area. In some point can feel her vagina contracting a few times and I know she had came. One thing to note, i tried to insert my finger into her but she said she dun like so I also dun wanna force her.

HJ/CIM: 10/10... After I make her happy now is her turn to make me happy. I lie down and she go south again and eat my dicky. This time very turbo and very strong vacuum suction with some HJ combination... This girl can really multi-task well and her HJ skill is good too! Again full eye contact throughout. This went on for a good maybe 10-15 mins and she no stop for condom. I was contemplating whether to stop her and fuck her or CIM becos her bj is so good I dun want her to stop.... Dilemma... so I see how long I can go and let her work her magic. Then the feeling of erupting come liao... I stop her and tell her in thai that I'm coming. I thought she will go grab a condom but instead she tell me to unload in her mouth and continue to blow me until I erupt everything inside her sweet warm mouth. After I ejaculated she still suck in all my load until the very last drip... No semen spared and dicky was clean as new after that.

Half time: 8/10... she cleaned dicky up... then hugged me like a koala bear as we engaged in small talks. Her english maybe Primary standard but still can hold a decent conversation and I am fluent in Thai so communication breakdown was non existence. After a while she requested to nap. She said she felt very tired as she did not have enough rest the night before. Usually I do not welcome that when FL say they want to sleep in the middle of my session but dunno why I willingly told her OK and she snoozed off in my arms... Must be tio her gong-tao... Then I also snoozed a bit since nothing to do....

FJ: 10/10... I was still snoozing when I felt a pair of soft lips pressed against mine and I was woken up by her kiss. Reciprocated and kissed her back. Hugged her tight and again I saw her hands rubbing herself below! So I decide to do her a favor and help her. As I reach for her pussy, she grabbed my hand and lead me to rub and play with it... mostly rubbing the clit. Then she got up and kissed my earlobes and then my lips. She then go lower and licked my nipps again one by one and descended lower for her excellent bbbj. This time she did not go that long and once it's rock hard, she reached for a cap and capped me on... She let out a loud and relieved moan as she insert dicky into her pussy... Surprisingly tight and KY not necessary. FJ started with her playing cowgirl riding an old horse. Occasionally she will lower her head to kiss and lick my tongue while I fondled her cute soft boobs. Sensing her speed slowing down, I asked her "Tired mai?" and she smiled and nodded so I tell her to change position. I laid her down, spread her legs, slowly insert dicky into her again and she let out another loud moan. With every thrust, pump and penetration her moan gets louder and louder and all these while we were lips locked or licking each other either on the neck area or the ears. And then I remembered something that needs to be done... I extracted dicky and asked her to turn around... she asked me "doggie?" and I nodded. She go down on her hands and knees as I slowly inserted dicky into her from behind. As I began to pump her she will turn her head and look at me looking for some eye contact. Continued to pump her faster and harder and her moans also become louder and louder and she kept saying she finish until I also lost count how many time she say she finished but I did not care just continue ram her from behind. After a long and intense ramming, my turn to finish and ejaculated in doggy position. After I came she was relentless and continued to move her pussy in and out with dicky still inside her until she happy then she withdrew herself. She removed the soaked condom and wiped me clean. I lie down for a while.. she cuddled and cling on me again like a koala bear. Realizing time must be almost up and indeed it was... left 5 mins so we go showers and she cleaned me up. During the final showers we were frenching and kissing in the bathroom while she showered me... This girl can multi-task like I said.

GFE: 10/10... Her gfe is special and different. Not the usual talk much or playful type but more like a 小女人(little girl) type of feeling.. shy and demure... needs protection type of girl and she made me feel a bit macho and young again.. lol... She show her gfe using more of her body language, not by words and that's what makes her very unique. I dun usually RTF but I think she might be an exception becos she is really that damn good!

Overall: 11/10... need I say more?
Old 15-01-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
After a somewhat disastrous and disappointing booking with Sexythai, finally today I see the sunshine!
Texted Dreamz88 for Candy but my timing could not match hers and Bro DT honestly replied that she is not available. My 2nd choice was Bomi and she is free so confirmed location and here I come. There are more than enough FRs for Bomi floating in the internet but I decided to add 1 more to that list.

Bomi is a 23 years young uni student doing her final year majoring in IT. Not a noob in this trade but she still possess a kind of shy shy personality. However she knows what she is doing and knows which buttons to push to turn me on. Born in Korat, residing in BKK. The area that she is staying is my fave haunt in BKK and I always stay there. We agreed to meet up on my next trip to Krung Thep.

Operator/Location: 7/10... Bro DT is a veteran but today he was a bit lag in his reply... usually he's responsive maybe today he's a bit busy but no big issue still managed to call him to get the needed info. Location a big apartment in the East. Place was clean and minimal. Room equipped with A/C, a wardrobe, mattress w/o frame and no attached toilet.

Looks: 9/10... Exactly as advertised. She is short, probably less than 1.60. Long hair, fair, sweet face, petite and cute. Smile on her face always. The moment I step into the house I was melted by her smile.

Body/Boobs: 7/10... Body like a teenage SYT very minimal fat, not the sultry curvy type. B cup boobs with brown nipps and a small phee seuua (butterfly) tattoo on her right breast. A yant on her left shoulder blade. And a few small tatts here and there almost unnoticeable. Bubbly butt and the moment I saw them I know I'm gonna ram her from behind.

Shower: 8/10... Action began in the toilet. Kissing hugging touching and playing with dicky until it wake up then she went down south to give it a goooood blow with 100% eye contact and soft moans.

Kissing/French: 8/10... From soft jub jub then become DFK just like my gf.

BBBJ: 9/10... Go back room. We stood stark naked facing each other... hugging kissing and frenching then she sat down on the mattress and blow me dicky. I held dicky up and she auto go for my balls like a pro... licking and sucking by nuts until I shiok put down dicky and she continued eating dicky. Highlight of her bj is her eye contact and her moans. Her eyes were locked on with mine during the entire bj and her moaning nv stops . Would have given her a perfect 10 if she managed to swallow my whole shaft. Push her head gently but I guess she couldn't make it so I also don't wanna force too hard.

Catbath: 6/10... Old man like me cannot stand too long so decided to bring the action on the mattress and let her service me. Catbath was OK just mainly licking my nipps like a cute lil kitten.

Pussy/Painting: 8/10... So I decided to service her a bit and gently lay her on the bed. Kissed her from her forehead to nose to lips and to her cute boobs. Sucking and licking them one by one and suddenly I noticed her hands doing something below. I took a peek and saw she was rubbing and playing with her clit! Wow super arousing! I go lower and she spread open her legs revealing to me her fresh looking and neatly trimmed lovehole. Teased her with occasional licks near her vagina then kisses to her inner things and go back to her vagina. Then she raised her hips signalling that she wanted to be eaten and I full force attack as she let out a very loud moan. She knows how to pleasure herself and she will shift her hips to lead me to her G-spot. Once I hit the spot she will moan even louder and I will attack that area. In some point can feel her vagina contracting a few times and I know she had came. One thing to note, i tried to insert my finger into her but she said she dun like so I also dun wanna force her.

HJ/CIM: 10/10... After I make her happy now is her turn to make me happy. I lie down and she go south again and eat my dicky. This time very turbo and very strong vacuum suction with some HJ combination... This girl can really multi-task well and her HJ skill is good too! Again full eye contact throughout. This went on for a good maybe 10-15 mins and she no stop for condom. I was contemplating whether to stop her and fuck her or CIM becos her bj is so good I dun want her to stop.... Dilemma... so I see how long I can go and let her work her magic. Then the feeling of erupting come liao... I stop her and tell her in thai that I'm coming. I thought she will go grab a condom but instead she tell me to unload in her mouth and continue to blow me until I erupt everything inside her sweet warm mouth. After I ejaculated she still suck in all my load until the very last drip... No semen spared and dicky was clean as new after that.

Half time: 8/10... she cleaned dicky up... then hugged me like a koala bear as we engaged in small talks. Her english maybe Primary standard but still can hold a decent conversation and I am fluent in Thai so communication breakdown was non existence. After a while she requested to nap. She said she felt very tired as she did not have enough rest the night before. Usually I do not welcome that when FL say they want to sleep in the middle of my session but dunno why I willingly told her OK and she snoozed off in my arms... Must be tio her gong-tao... Then I also snoozed a bit since nothing to do....

FJ: 10/10... I was still snoozing when I felt a pair of soft lips pressed against mine and I was woken up by her kiss. Reciprocated and kissed her back. Hugged her tight and again I saw her hands rubbing herself below! So I decide to do her a favor and help her. As I reach for her pussy, she grabbed my hand and lead me to rub and play with it... mostly rubbing the clit. Then she got up and kissed my earlobes and then my lips. She then go lower and licked my nipps again one by one and descended lower for her excellent bbbj. This time she did not go that long and once it's rock hard, she reached for a cap and capped me on... She let out a loud and relieved moan as she insert dicky into her pussy... Surprisingly tight and KY not necessary. FJ started with her playing cowgirl riding an old horse. Occasionally she will lower her head to kiss and lick my tongue while I fondled her cute soft boobs. Sensing her speed slowing down, I asked her "Tired mai?" and she smiled and nodded so I tell her to change position. I laid her down, spread her legs, slowly insert dicky into her again and she let out another loud moan. With every thrust, pump and penetration her moan gets louder and louder and all these while we were lips locked or licking each other either on the neck area or the ears. And then I remembered something that needs to be done... I extracted dicky and asked her to turn around... she asked me "doggie?" and I nodded. She go down on her hands and knees as I slowly inserted dicky into her from behind. As I began to pump her she will turn her head and look at me looking for some eye contact. Continued to pump her faster and harder and her moans also become louder and louder and she kept saying she finish until I also lost count how many time she say she finished but I did not care just continue ram her from behind. After a long and intense ramming, my turn to finish and ejaculated in doggy position. After I came she was relentless and continued to move her pussy in and out with dicky still inside her until she happy then she withdrew herself. She removed the soaked condom and wiped me clean. I lie down for a while.. she cuddled and cling on me again like a koala bear. Realizing time must be almost up and indeed it was... left 5 mins so we go showers and she cleaned me up. During the final showers we were frenching and kissing in the bathroom while she showered me... This girl can multi-task like I said.

GFE: 10/10... Her gfe is special and different. Not the usual talk much or playful type but more like a 小女人(little girl) type of feeling.. shy and demure... needs protection type of girl and she made me feel a bit macho and young again.. lol... She show her gfe using more of her body language, not by words and that's what makes her very unique. I dun usually RTF but I think she might be an exception becos she is really that damn good!

Overall: 11/10... need I say more?

Wah bro. Super long nice FR. Toilet actions nice.
Old 15-01-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
kngwei16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried bobo from devilhouse ?, she looks dam cute
Old 15-01-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

Anyone tried bobo from devilhouse? She looks dam cute and sexy
Old 15-01-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Wa this fr really up there. but somehow i cant find the "bomi" in Sexythai thread
8inch bro. Bomi is from dreamz88, not from sexythai.

Lots of FR on this girl. Hot fav.
Old 15-01-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Anyone tried bobo from devilhouse? She looks dam cute and sexy
Old 15-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Anyone tried bobo from devil? Looks dam cute and sexy
Old 15-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Anyone tried bobo from devilhouse? Look dam cute and sexy
Old 15-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

had my rtf with audi from dreamz recently.
she already knew what i wanted this time round so the cof was just fantastic.

i basically just mouth fuck her while standing with one cigarette in my hand. damn fucking shiok. as i came, she quickly pull out my anaconda so that i can shoot all over her face while she rub it around her chin and cheeks. yes she loves my sperm very much and it's like what you see in jap av. shot so much so some dripped onto her boobs. used my cock again and her hands at the same time rub my sperm all over her boobs

knn...uncle here really cof fantasy came true gao gao.
Old 15-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
u tried ubookme or seductress before? I never see any FRs on them so i never did dare to try
Same for me.

I do not like hotel transit.

Same tactic that I encountered before.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 15-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Just a few recent posts and im considered talkative?? Just curious anyway.
Not you bro. And it was 'talkative' a word with negative connotation i know so i tried to downplay it. It was good though. You should see how i had replied extensively in the past over here. Have a good weekend.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1