The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-01-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual234 View Post
Bro i seldom login and post. but when i saw your reply , its simply EPIC.! truely evil.
Thanks for the small pun.

Happy CNY in advance.

Cheers
Old 20-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Truth be told in regards to Jo.
I RTF 3 times but also need to wait in line with other bros for a slot. I dont think there is any special preference or reservation. OKT mentioned to me before, everyday Jo gets at least 40 to 50 requests a day for a booking. No matter how superwoman she is, at most only can serve 9 to 10 bros during peak or off peak periods. If u seen Jo in person or been served by her, there is minimum likelihood u will leave early. Even she told most bros leave on the dot. Why? Go figure la.
Furthermore, some bros also played slots/MIA/no show. Her supposedly full schedule also kana spoilt by these ppl.
However, after 4 sessions, 8 shots with her so far, tired or not, the truth is her service level never drop. I mentioned before she is a truly hidden gem.
Looks like another "xiaojie" discovered

Wonder if there are any weirdo stories this time around??
Old 20-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbell View Post
And for bros that want to book jo, i think forget it. how advance also i think wont get a slot. maybe reserved for rtf or idk which golden cock.

just ranting. sian.
Cannot get a slot also need to rant?
Old 20-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Looks like another "xiaojie" discovered

Wonder if there are any weirdo stories this time around??
According to her, so far so good lol. Bros are nice to her.
I will check with her personally when i visit her this evening for my 2 slots' booking to complete my 12 shots.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 19
serious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to behold

any reco for slim girls?
Old 20-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Cannot get a slot also need to rant?
sounds pretty needy haha

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
According to her, so far so good lol. Bros are nice to her.
I will check with her personally when i visit her this evening for my 2 slots' booking to complete my 12 shots.
Top scorer of the session goes to you. 12 shots against Jo......
Old 20-01-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Top scorer of the session goes to you. 12 shots against Jo......
She also top scorer against me. Never once i attempted so many times against one FL lol but the juice is worth the squeeze
Old 20-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ToP_kTv_WaiTeR is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

had pair from doll 88 for overnight yesterday..
looks:i would say 7/10 but grows on u..
body:slim and fair..told me she's from chiangmai..
no wonder fair complexion..
service: used up all my 3shots during e 8hr stint..what more can i say.. she pounce on me like a hungry kitten when i first entered..
said tat i'm her first customer! or maybe some bros wanna keep her for themselves..and e hanky panky starts..the rest i wont go into details..
overall:horny and sex hungry guys should give her a chance..
rtf:unlijely..
too many targets..so little time
Old 20-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Yuna from Bro Tom stable last Saturday.

Photo is 90% dam alike just that she had a slight blemish on her face. Very minimal.

Place was convinient and Bro Tom directions are clear.

She has a slight angmoh mixture look with thai if you guys are wondering and yes, it is a pair of natural B's).

Below are my action ratings:

Looks: 8/10 (Fair, 90% alike similarity to pics)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and tall around 160++)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural B cup and small.nips)
FJ: 7.5/10 (I give 7.5 because she said she is pain and doesnt like rough T.T, but willing to do your position requested)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 ( She half heartedly agree but not powerful)

In overall I would say she is worth it if you want to try a pretty lady but if you are a C cup boobs lover, she is not.

Happy New Year!
Old 20-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToP_kTv_WaiTeR View Post
had pair from doll 88 for overnight yesterday..
looks:i would say 7/10 but grows on u..
body:slim and fair..told me she's from chiangmai..
no wonder fair complexion..
service: used up all my 3shots during e 8hr stint..what more can i say.. she pounce on me like a hungry kitten when i first entered..
said tat i'm her first customer! or maybe some bros wanna keep her for themselves..and e hanky panky starts..the rest i wont go into details..
overall:horny and sex hungry guys should give her a chance..
rtf:unlijely..
too many targets..so little time

First blood. No wonder honry lah.

Bro got AR? Stated in her stats got. And flat airport boobs i assume.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 10
iamahboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried sexythai stable?
Old 20-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe81 View Post
Bro .. Penelope confirm Double D?
Nope, big B of C at best and she's enhanced. But if you see her you'll confirm get a hard on cos pretty syt with slim body and big boobs ..
Old 20-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
Anyone tried Veronica from Wonderland? Yummy ass...
Tried veronica earlier this week

Location: Easy to find, just follow directions and you'll be fine. Apartment style, spacious. Toilet is quite big, relatively okay by today's shamble standards. Room was big with mattress on the floor

OKT: Not too bad, normal I suppose

On to her. Looks wise.. definitely tanner than the photo. Thai tan, quite dark. I would say 70 percent resemblance. Not my kind of tea though. Advertised as 1.57m i think but way taller than that. More of a big bone structure, hence the ass. Not that fat, but not slim either. Boobs are okay. Nipples big and dark brown. Facial complexion not good, covered with make up. TBH quite disappointed looks wise.

She is quite shy, but I think if you ask her to do what you want, she will service you properly. Shower was not too bad, but I wasn't that turned on so didn't really do much as a whole. When I asked her if she is busy the whole day, she said nope, quite free. So I guess that tells you something ya.

Her BBBJ was great though. Deepthroated and took the whole thing in, and mind you I do have quite a long package. That was quite shiok. Spent a long time doing it too. Capped on and started riding, came after awhile.

She kinda assumed that we were doing one shot only though. After awhile asked to shower and went back into the room and she kind of like went about the normal business. Was quite sian also so decided not to pursue the matter. Paid her full though, cause feeling generous. Lol.

I would say, give this a miss bro. But that's just my honest opinion. Sorry OKT, nothing against you but this is just a miss. Still thinking about my xiaojie. OKT if you are reading this please bring her back.
Old 20-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

wow the latest pic of yumi really make me steam.
stated as 35B but looks like really natural 36C! anyone tried???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1