The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2014, 09:45 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Thanks, bro. Will try Coco.
Nice FR, BTW.
This co co has been here for quite some time. Services gd. Can French can paint. But I find her a little bit mechanical like going through sop prefer those who don't follow GL sop eg Yi fei
Old 24-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
This co co has been here for quite some time. Services gd. Can French can paint. But I find her a little bit mechanical like going through sop prefer those who don't follow GL sop eg Yi fei
LOL..our bro stpboc may be able to make her less mechanical..
Old 25-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGKai View Post
Field Report
Anqi
Wh15

Body: She is on the short side, maybe 160cm. But her body has a good shape, not skinny not fat. She has very soft skin and a very sexy face. She reminded me of a Korean friend of mine I've always wanted to fuck, but hotter. She doesn't wear crazy makeup but does have great fake eyelashes. Long soft hair. Very sexy.

Pre-shower: After the door closes, she gets really sensual. Lots of petting and sensual French kissing. She undresses me and herself while doing a sexy dance and slapping her ass occasionally.

Shower: She uses her own soap "Dove" brand and does a good job cleaning up didi. She also gave me a soapy breast fuck and soapy body massage. She offered bbbj in shower but I declined. I only do with condom. She also has mouthwash which she shares with me. Then I dried myself up while she finished.

Cat bath/bj: She has a very naughty look and even says "wo hen huai". Then proceeds to do SOP cat bath and bj. We also make out and French like lovers in between. She is very natural about it. She also got wet fast when I fingered her and tickled her clit. No KY needed.

FJ: lots of kissing, different positions. She is game for anything and does a lot o moaning, eye contact and not sure if she cums, but a few times she acted like she did...even grabbing my hand and making me fondle her breast while she went crazy grinding my ass from doggy style. She has powerful technique to make me cum fast the first time. We rested for 5 min and then went a second round where she was game to go a long time.

Post-coitus: She is super friendly and good to talk to. We talked for a few minutes, just resting and fondling each other before she thoroughly showered me. I dressed myself, tipped her $30 and left.

RTF: yeah, for sure. Although, I'm curious to try HuiHui. Of Hui Hui is as good as you guys say and they have chemistry, Tarma between the two would be mind blowing.
Thanks for the FR. I saw AnQi recently, and she seemed like my type.
As suggested by bro Slyer, she and HuiHui have good chemistry, and probably are good tarma buddies.
Old 25-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Field Report
Anqi
Wh15

Body: She is on the short side, maybe 160cm. But her body has a good shape, not skinny not fat. She has very soft skin and a very sexy face. She reminded me of a Korean friend of mine I've always wanted to fuck, but hotter. She doesn't wear crazy makeup but does have great fake eyelashes. Long soft hair. Very sexy.

Pre-shower: After the door closes, she gets really sensual. Lots of petting and sensual French kissing. She undresses me and herself while doing a sexy dance and slapping her ass occasionally.

Shower: She uses her own soap "Dove" brand and does a good job cleaning up didi. She also gave me a soapy breast fuck and soapy body massage. She offered bbbj in shower but I declined. I only do with condom. She also has mouthwash which she shares with me. Then I dried myself up while she finished.

Cat bath/bj: She has a very naughty look and even says "wo hen huai". Then proceeds to do SOP cat bath and bj. We also make out and French like lovers in between. She is very natural about it. She also got wet fast when I fingered her and tickled her clit. No KY needed.

FJ: lots of kissing, different positions. She is game for anything and does a lot o moaning, eye contact and not sure if she cums, but a few times she acted like she did...even grabbing my hand and making me fondle her breast while she went crazy grinding my ass from doggy style. She has powerful technique to make me cum fast the first time. We rested for 5 min and then went a second round where she was game to go a long time.

Post-coitus: She is super friendly and good to talk to. We talked for a few minutes, just resting and fondling each other before she thoroughly showered me. I dressed myself, tipped her $30 and left.

RTF: yeah, for sure. Although, I'm curious to try HuiHui. Of Hui Hui is as good as you guys say and they have chemistry, Tarma between the two would be mind blowing.
what is her boob size?
Old 25-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SGKai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
what is her boob size?
Her boobs are probably smaller B. Good enough to play with but nothing crazy. One thing I didn't mention was that she 69 bj'd me and as I was fingering her, she kept trying to shove her pussy in my face begging me to eat her out. I actually had to start biting her thigh to keep from getting a face full of poon. I don't like DATY, but for guys that do, they will love her even more.
Old 25-05-2014, 09:45 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

heard mary may cut her yellow card soon

Bronzegod newbies jia yi and an qi definitely ur cai. busty syts esp jia yi is your cai.
Old 25-05-2014, 09:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Her boobs are probably smaller B. Good enough to play with but nothing crazy. One thing I didn't mention was that she 69 bj'd me and as I was fingering her, she kept trying to shove her pussy in my face begging me to eat her out. I actually had to start biting her thigh to keep from getting a face full of poon. I don't like DATY, but for guys that do, they will love her even more.
u french an qi?
Old 25-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bronzegod newbies jia yi and an qi definitely ur cai. busty syts esp jia yi is your cai.
Bro slyer, is Jia Yi the meaty, fair skin one?
Yesterday I was at W15, Mi Na was nowhere to be seen. Dunno whether she got outcalled or is clearing leave.
Old 25-05-2014, 11:41 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Bro slyer, is Jia Yi the meaty, fair skin one?
Yesterday I was at W15, Mi Na was nowhere to be seen. Dunno whether she got outcalled or is clearing leave.
Yes jia Yi the bah bah fair busty one. She's definitely bronzegod's cai. Bronzegod u must try her

Mi na clearing leave for ord saw her in cheerful mood

Mary looks so slim like bao bao. Perhaps I shd give her a rod bonk
Old 26-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes jia Yi the bah bah fair busty one. She's definitely bronzegod's cai. Bronzegod u must try her

I think I saw Jia Yi yesterday, but didn't get a good look at the face. I also like curvy girls with pretty face
Of course Mi Na is in a good mood, you took her sightseeing and shopping while the rest of us didn't get our farewell bonk with her LOL
Old 26-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ok. I shall take a look once I am done with my other targets. Hope I won't be disappointed. Jiayi wh1615 cup size and height? looks like?

Any other girls you think are my cai?
Old 26-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:

GeGe also ROD if you like her remember maybe 3p with Mary, ha ha
Old 26-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Coco and An An formerly from this shop were my Top Faves of this particular shop ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

MiNa , Mary and GeGe ROD together, this week.
Old 26-05-2014, 05:41 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
I think I saw Jia Yi yesterday, but didn't get a good look at the face. I also like curvy girls with pretty face
Of course Mi Na is in a good mood, you took her sightseeing and shopping while the rest of us didn't get our farewell bonk with her LOL
Bro don't anyhow say hor. Later her supporters bash me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ok. I shall take a look once I am done with my other targets. Hope I won't be disappointed. Jiayi wh1615 cup size and height? looks like?

Any other girls you think are my cai?
Jia Yi doesn't look like any celebrity. Her figure quite suits u. Fair, a little bah bah 1.5 plus m. Quite busty perhaps b cup. Didn't notice her bust size as she covers up with shawl. An qi is ur cai as well. an qi prettier than jia Yi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Wah so many ord. Saw Ge Ge & Mary working in their last few days leh so hard working

Last edited by slyer; 26-05-2014 at 05:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1