The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
abcd1999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Long and good story,saw this milf call sophie(Su Fei).as I like 姐姐 type of girl very long time ago.try try to call her tat I m ald there.n yet...she ask me to go up.for me...feel abit gangjiong yet is my 1st time looking for other gal.yet...wat I can say is.she is pretty.n ...is sister type I like.aft the shower.i lying on the massage bed.she give me the satisfied 1st handjob.aft tat..have a solid massage from her. she is very hard working, massage starting my neck and covering my full body, I felt very relaxed aft an hour of massage. I was asked to shift to the bed, she told me she gv me a Chinese-Thai traditional juagen.yet...wat I wan to try since very long time ago.at the start..wat I can say is pain.aft few minutes ltr,i can't feel the pain.n...wat I found tat is I feel like my little bro very hard.she told me tat...juagen is improving blood flowing into little bro & sexual performance. she suggested me not to do 2nd hj after juagen, she just caress /stroke my little bro to became harder,.after that,she pressure some acupuncture points, my little bro became soft, repeat harder then soft, very enjoyed the exciting feeling. anyway...I will return to find her sooner, thank you sophie(Su Fei ) for ur great massage and juagen.
She can be found here
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/
Old 20-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
coldwater833 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Hope: http://sglonelyguy.com/hope-massage/

So far she is the 4th ML i've visited. Tried to book her twice before but timing couldn't match. Not easy to book I must say. But last week was lucky enough so quickly grabbed the chance.

Location: Discreet, central area, good for guys who drive, nearby carpark. MRT station also 5min away.

First impression: I gotta say she's the only ML so far that matches her photos provided online. Not much difference at all. Can't say the same for other MLs out there. What you see is really what you get. Not that she's honest or what but she's blessed with pretty face and good figure so no need to photoshop at all.

Face: Very pretty, young looking, couldn't see blemishes on her face, have those kind of mistress look. Her age is probably 25-28. Prettiest so far amongst the MLs I've visited. 8/10

Body: Not very tall, maybe 1.6m max. Slim figure, smooth fair skin. Figure is top notch, small waist and C cup boobs, not enhanced. 9/10

Massage: Not the piano type, accommodating to requests, doesn't shortchange you, if have spare time after HJ, will provide head massage also. 7/10

HDLY: Better & more tingling sensation than the other ML I regularly visit. 8/10

Handjob: Not mechanical type, she lets you roam around, lick nipples also. Slight occasional moans. 7/10

Some bros here mentioned Hope is a bit "dao" or direct in her replies. I beg to differ. She is just more sensible / mature than some MLs. She actually pause to think instead of anyhow reply. Also depends on chemistry lah. I'm very near her age so we are like very casual and friend friend. She is actually a bit playful and like to joke around.

Will RTM if timing meet again. For her service standards, location convenience, killer body and face, her charges $120 I think is worth it.
Old 20-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo808 View Post
RTM summer 3 times , 80% same to picture
I've fed back to her on the photos (during my prev visit) and she will change them after CNY.

Last edited by etan999; 20-01-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Depends how good looking and suave you are. If you doing well sianing girls in the society,here is just a piece of cake.
Perhaps they feel I'm too uncle already, Lol

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 20-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cant decide, clarity or chaste? Haha both looks good.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo808 View Post
RTM summer 3 times , 80% same to picture , i would say her boobs is nice may be B to C cup , service and attitude is very good , provide hot water bj and cat bath licking whole body , no regret and money well spent
Blowjob + massage = $100 good deal 👍
Old 20-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hallo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clarity is betetr IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
Cant decide, clarity or chaste? Haha both looks good.
Old 20-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaTua View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Thats the Summer I visited last week. Not sure what happened between u and her, but I find her look and service not bad for $100.
Agreed. Not too bad service 😄
Old 20-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezy_frenz View Post
MR for : http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-s-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-s-massage-unlimited-hj/

This is my first ever MR in SammyBoy after trying more than 10 different MLs. I am determined to shoot this ML because I am fking pissed about the standard of dirty message service provided by her.

The apartment is like wow, 2-level. Once entered, she smiled at me. Went up the stairs, showered alone. The heater was spoiled so I just roughly wash the btm will do.

I told her I want 2 times and then lay on the bed. She started pouring the oil onto her hand and start helping to DIY infront of me. it's just very mechanical way of DIY, up and down only. Throughout the next 5 Secs, she just up and down like this. LOL

What the Fk man! I have been to so many MLs and none of them are as noob as her. Initially, I thought she just came. So I asked how long has she been here. She said 2 months. Wait till I came back home and start searching the compilation list, KNN she has been has since 1 year plus ago. Seriously? Her business should just bloody close down.

The link for compilation: https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthre...post1 3276558

Other MLs will at least do catbath for you, use their hair to do the sensation feeling. Blow your ears or use their boobs to rub again your body to get you high. But this Xiao S did nothing. She is like a robot who just hold up and down. Fk her lah! I paid 110dollars not for this kind of service! I came all the way to the east not for this kind of langjiao standard! Really like a XMM who knows nothing about this trade and just started.

Next, I requested that she licks my nipple. Her licking is lousy as well. There is no energy at all. It's just going along with the motion, touch a bit then retract. Touch a bit and retract the tongue again.

I wanted to lick her nipple and suck, she said cannot. LOL wtf! I heard of MLs rejecting to be sucked in the forum before and I seriously hate this kind of MLs! You are the one who chose this job and you don't let people to suck it? Really must condemn!

TBC. . . .still have part 2
This is a real bad service. 😵
Old 20-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zelaws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
MILF.

Went to my regular clean spa.
When walking out of the shopping centre, a hour-glass figure MILF in a beauty shop caught my eye. We made eye contact and she rushed out of her shop and call out to me.

I acted blur and entered her shop and asked why she called out to me. She asked if I wanted massage. I said I just had mine at XXX. She stroked my shoulder and I asked if she do JG and her replied was anything that I wanted. Her D-cup boobs was overflowing her tight fitting dress, and her 24 waist and hour glass figure made my 2IC salivate.

The rest was history.
A beauty shop with clear glass panels (not those with stickers obscuring view) in a shopping centre with one MILF masseur. Once confirmed, she will lock the glass door and we proceeded behind the curtains. The rest is history and rated below:

Looks: 8/10 MILF.
Figure: 10/10.
Massage: 4/10.
BJ: 7/10.
FJ: 8/10.

Damage. $35 + $100. I had 3x $50, so gave $150 and was rewarded with a long tongue twisting kiss in full view of passerby behind the clear glass door as I have walked out of the curtains... Damn risky, but loved it.
Bro mind to pm me the location or contact? Sounds good to me and would like to try, thanks!
Old 20-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Hi any bros know of a website that goes something like fl908 or something like that?

I aw a girl that caught my eye several weeks ago but I have forgotten the name of the site and she isn't listed on any other sites I checked
Old 20-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Hi any bros know of a website that goes something like fl908 or something like that?

I aw a girl that caught my eye several weeks ago but I have forgotten the name of the site and she isn't listed on any other sites I checked
Is it : http://www.qbjj77.com/
Old 20-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd1999 View Post
Long and good story,saw this milf call sophie(Su Fei).as I like 姐姐 type of girl very long time ago.try try to call her tat I m ald there.n yet...she ask me to go up.for me...feel abit gangjiong yet is my 1st time looking for other gal.yet...wat I can say is.she is pretty.n ...is sister type I like.aft the shower.i lying on the massage bed.she give me the satisfied 1st handjob.aft tat..have a solid massage from her. she is very hard working, massage starting my neck and covering my full body, I felt very relaxed aft an hour of massage. I was asked to shift to the bed, she told me she gv me a Chinese-Thai traditional juagen.yet...wat I wan to try since very long time ago.at the start..wat I can say is pain.aft few minutes ltr,i can't feel the pain.n...wat I found tat is I feel like my little bro very hard.she told me tat...juagen is improving blood flowing into little bro & sexual performance. she suggested me not to do 2nd hj after juagen, she just caress /stroke my little bro to became harder,.after that,she pressure some acupuncture points, my little bro became soft, repeat harder then soft, very enjoyed the exciting feeling. anyway...I will return to find her sooner, thank you sophie(Su Fei ) for ur great massage and juagen.
She can be found here
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/
Glad u enjoyed your JG session with Sufei. I met another famous JG expert recently, Ling Ling. Same thing, at first press is pain, but after a while no more pain. She even try to explain the "correct" way to PCC and demonstrated both her "wrong" way and "right" way but frankly I dun get what's the diff. Everything was good, except this session is a purely JG session without release. I was like, u know after all that suspense and build up, thinking there was going to be some explosive ending, but suddenly she just say time's up...
Old 20-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Our mobile numbers are definitely being leaked and/or sold by unscrupulous ML and OKT. If I continue to receive such unsolicited text message on my mobile phone, I will report to the relevant authority.

Last edited by stiffness; 22-01-2017 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Pls do not reveal hp numbers, no matter who it belongs to
Old 20-01-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Our mobile numbers are definitely being leaked and/or sold by unscrupulous ML and OKT. If I continue to receive such unsolicited text message on my mobile phone, I will report to the relevant authority.
ops. your telephone is exposed

Last edited by stiffness; 22-01-2017 at 05:56 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1