The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: L1608

Thxs for the fr on xin yu glad someone has finally given her a fr
Old 13-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Ya Ya and Na Na cutting card tomorrow. A few more hours to try them, should anyone be keen! One more replacement candidate for the outgoing Yang Yang (1606) down... sad, sad!
Old 20-12-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Upz for Xinyu. skills wise lose a bit but well make up by good attitude.

Shiok shiok time!
Old 20-12-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Ya Ya and Na Na cutting card tomorrow. A few more hours to try them, should anyone be keen! One more replacement candidate for the outgoing Yang Yang (1606) down... sad, sad!
I don't think yaya cut card yet. From what I last heard, she's still around.
Old 20-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Info was from OKT. Maybe she changed her mind or she was successfully persuaded to stay at the last minute. Anyway, good for those who like her service.
Old 24-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Is this house yuan yuan 150 or 80
Old 26-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
randboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea of Zhong Qing is still around? She's returning soon, but I'm not sure when. Thanks!
Old 26-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teodora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how is yaya?
Old 26-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randboy View Post
Any idea of Zhong Qing is still around? She's returning soon, but I'm not sure when. Thanks!
The easiest way to find out is call them now or tomorrow between 12-11pm at their house number which is found in this thread: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=321246

Girls can go back at any time as and when they feel like it. Even OKT can't predict, what more normal customers like us.

Good luck.
Old 27-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randboy View Post
1st time trying Zhong Qing.

Quick FR. she's not the slim type but C boobs and some tummy.
Her service was quite standard.
We did Missionary and cowgirl but her cowgirl is my favourite. She can hug you, kiss you, lick your ear, and can still ride you. Best.
When she smiles and with her hair down, she looks like Actor Kristin Kreuk.
Big Foxy Eyes, pointer nose and big smile.
Old 28-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

Painting and Fingering: Yes

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
Old 08-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Simple FR for Xiao Fen 1608.

Looks: 6/10 Average looks, but she make up for it with her service.

Body: 6.5/10 B+ cup. Have some tummy. Estimate ard 1.6m+/50+kg. Nice fleshy ass. Do not mind nipple twisters or radio tuning on her nips.

Painting: 7/10 Willing to let you do whatever you want to her pussy. Resist licks to her armpits and asshole though.

BBBJ: 9/10 Ecellent suction and stimulating flicks at the tip. Lots of saliva.

Frenching: 8/10 Willing to french from 1st visit. Not afraid of having tongue inside yours or her mouth However mouth breath not always fresh.

AR: 10+/10 Now this is where she shines. Probably the best AR i have in geylang for a long time. Stick her tongue so deep in. Strong fierce penetration. Suck on your asshole hard. Spent a really long time doing it. Reminisce of the old Jia Le 2047 or Lele 1615 from 2 years+ back. Must try for AR lovers.

FJ: 8/10 Not much stamina for long rides. Accomdating to any position you want.

Attitude: 8/10 Friendly, accommodating but lack GFE.

RTF: Definitely. Lovers of SYT/sucker for looks can skip. But lovers of AR must try. Overall she in on my list of regulars now.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Simple FR for Xiao Fen 1608.

Looks: 6/10 Average looks, but she make up for it with her service.

Body: 6.5/10 B+ cup. Have some tummy. Estimate ard 1.6m+/50+kg. Nice fleshy ass. Do not mind nipple twisters or radio tuning on her nips.

Painting: 7/10 Willing to let you do whatever you want to her pussy. Resist licks to her armpits and asshole though.

BBBJ: 9/10 Ecellent suction and stimulating flicks at the tip. Lots of saliva.

Frenching: 8/10 Willing to french from 1st visit. Not afraid of having tongue inside yours or her mouth However mouth breath not always fresh.

AR: 10+/10 Now this is where she shines. Probably the best AR i have in geylang for a long time. Stick her tongue so deep in. Strong fierce penetration. Suck on your asshole hard. Spent a really long time doing it. Reminisce of the old Jia Le 2047 or Lele 1615 from 2 years+ back. Must try for AR lovers.

FJ: 8/10 Not much stamina for long rides. Accomdating to any position you want.

Attitude: 8/10 Friendly, accommodating but lack GFE.

RTF: Definitely. Lovers of SYT/sucker for looks can skip. But lovers of AR must try. Overall she in on my list of regulars now.
Yep. Her looks aren't amazing. But a good AR sounds like a treat. And oh, Lele 1615.... Damn, the memories.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ironman18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xin Yu
Simple And Short Story. As I don't really write much.
Review For Her: Go In Happy Come Out More Happy. Grantee And Chop Good Service.
Old 19-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fei Er lovers....for those who couldn't get her previously because she was always super busy...now with the rush on her new house mates due to the FR's in here, she is sitting there with her legs open and her tits hanging out looking for company.

Please head down. This one may have been around for over a year but still no regrets from me to RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1