The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
nic_h deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Avoid 539 Bt ba+++!!

Dear fellow bros, just came home from massage.
Was damn pissed off by the WL in Xin Yue Beauty Massage @ Blk 539 bt baT0K.
When i was abt to pay for my 1 hour massage, i found out that someone actually touched my wallet when i went to shower. The orientation of my wallet was different. i always place my wallet facing down in my pocket but realise that it was the other way when i was about to pay.
when i confront the lady, she got very nervous and denied about. So since she didnt admit, i got freaking pissed and made a commotion out of it. This got her even nervous that she opened the front door and insist i leave immediately. she was outright guilty and wanted to chase me out.
The 2 other WLs heard the commotion and came out to ask wat happen. N she insist that nothing was wrong. If she had admitted it and apologise, i wud have cooled down since nothing was missing. Told her off and left the place.

So brothers out there, becareful with ur wallet when u leave the room for shower. And Hopefully all brothers are warned about this shop and avoid patronising it at all cost.
Sorry to the brother who was massaged halfway through. Didnt mean to disrupt ur good time. Hope ur wallet was not opened by the WLs in the shop.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Avoid 539 Bt ba+++!!

Thanks Bros for ur info..
I stay in the west...
Old 06-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

No problme bro. Just hope that this thread serves as a warning to all brohters in here.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic_h
When i was abt to pay for my 1 hour massage, i found out that someone actually touched my wallet when i went to shower. .
it is important you always bring all your belongings to the bathroom. dont say WLs, other customers also can juleet your wallet. at least bring your pants and tay qor. but if your shirt is branded like armani, then better bring along also la.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
urvan77 is one of the Best!urvan77 is one of the Best!urvan77 is one of the Best!

my practise is bring the correct amount for massage n special and in addition another $10 just in case.then wallet just put in ur car lor (for those who drive)
Old 07-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cant agree with you more urvan 77, i have heard of cases when they just pull out 1 or 2 of your $50/- notes if you have many pieces in the wallet, how would you know if you dont really keep track of what amount you have in your wallet.

best is bring enough cash for the session only leave the rest in you car boot if possible, it is safer.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

yup.. thats wat i did. i brought just enough money for the services.
But dun think that is safe enough. What if they take ur credit cards and so on without u realising.
This really taught me a lesson not to leave my wallet out of sight.

when they asked me whether i lose any $, i could have said i lost $50 or even $100. Then there goes the $ earned by the stupid gal. wat a no brainer.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DickCowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks.
how about the service and cost of this point?
Old 05-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
SIN EAGLE is Cool - loads of Potential

Did you any money bro?
Old 14-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
come2mama is Cool - loads of Potential

Put aside of money lose, hows is the service and the ladies there?
Old 02-05-2006, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Avoid 539 Bt ba+++!!

It was a lazy Sunday noon, my body was aching as Ihad jut recover from my flu. So decide to go for a massage. Recee a few TN shop in the area I am staying. Finally decided to try this TN shop since i never visit before. I was caution not to bring my wallet along after reading what happen to bro nic_h, I just bring enough cash for massage and HJ.

The area is quite and peaceful, no crowd at all since it is located within some HDB. Went into the shop and was greeted by a PDMM (lau chio). I thought that she was alone and will lock up the shop just to serve me. My thinking went wild as she show me the way to the cubicle. Too bad, as i remove my clothes, i heard voices from the next cubicle. I lay on the bed, relax myself and wait for the lau chio. No TCSS, she went straight to massage my back, arms and leg and balls. Only 1 word to decribe. Shiok! Turn over, massage my body and ocasionally touches my 'brother'. The whole massage took very long, think about 50 min. Than the question pop -up. She ask whether i want juagen. Without bargianing, i agree starightway. She really took her time and do it slowly and steadily. Another 1 word description - Shiok!

While she was playing with my 'brother', I lift her blouse and bra, suck her nipple and play with her C Cup breast. I autoroam around her whole body and unbutton her pants. No resistance, so i reach for her panty. But KNN.... her aunty visited her. She was wearing pad. Forget about her cave and play with her twin peaks. It took me awhile to cum. Whole session last 1 hr 15min. Worth it.

Name: Xiaoping
Breast: C Cup
Body: 5/10
Look : 6.5/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
Damage: $30 massage + $40 juagen

RTF: Yes
Old 19-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
come2mama is Cool - loads of Potential

haha finally someone went in do sm research i will try out later afternoon and feedback my comment for this place
Old 26-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TRYDRY is Cool - loads of Potential

hi is this outlet still open? there's no FR since May 06.
Old 27-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRYDRY View Post
hi is this outlet still open? there's no FR since May 06.
confirmed closed liao ... no nd to go recce anymore ... will updates bros here if another replaced the shop coz I live nearby ...
Old 27-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

lol that place still got massage, but is super Clean massage by Uncle. A uncle took over the shop, so no more hanky panky liao, forget about this place bah ^ ^
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1