The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Young Amy Lee has just turned 19 and comes from a simple kampong background in Ipoh, Perak. Being raised only by her mother, Amy recently graduated from a local private girls college near her home.

"You need to dress up well to the job fair if you want to secure a good paying job ah girl." Amy's mother said, as she prepared for Amy a white shirt and black skirt.

"Make sure you give your resume and all and impress your future employer"

"Yes mummy" Amy said as she closed her door to get changed.

Amy had not worn her shirt for quite a while now and didn't realized how small and tight it had become. Plus the fact that she has now fully developed into a D-cup girl with slim legs and a perky butt.
Coming from an all Girls school, Amy never had to deal with unwanted attention from guys.

But she is about to find out how her assets are what lecherous guys are looking out for.

"Oh no, it's too tight. But I don't have a choice else I will miss the job fair".

"Amy are you ready?" Jane, her best friend called out outside her house.

"Yah, coming down" Amy didn't think much more about her dressing and grabbed her bag with her resumes before rushing down.

"Come on, we're gonna be late" Jane said. Jane has been a good friend to Amy since they met in secondary school. She was the one that asked Amy to attend the job fair.

"Ok Jane let's go". As Amy stepped into jane's father's car before Jane sped off.

The job fair is a 1-day event taking place at a small convention centre on the outskirts of Ipoh. For this event, many manufacturing, Logistic and construction companies from Malaysia and Singapore have registered to take part in hope of getting new workers for their production plants.

Amy, being naive and nubile, didn't know about this and didn't know about the 'dangers' of a busty girl working In either of the industries.

"I need to impress them" Amy kept saying that to herself.

"Ok we're here. Lets park the car and hurry in"

Once the 2 girls entered, they felt overwhelmed as there were too many people.

"Where shall we start looking?"

Both girls decided to booth-hop as most companies were looking for experienced workers. Also, most of the companies have sent down their Hr representative, and most of them are old Aunties.

"No experience ah? No experience cannot hire you lah"

Both girls felt rejected but Amy was more disappointed. She know she had to secure something to help with her poor mother.

"Wah so tough..." Jane said. "I want to go toilet first. Amy I meet you here in 10 mins kae?"

"Yah, maybe I'll go look at some other booths" Amy said.

As Amy walked around the booths alone, it was obvious that the guys present were checking her out from head to toe.

How not to?

Amy is about 1.6m, a full 38-D, 24 inch waist and had a decent face with long black hair. With her tight white shirt and short black skirt, she was obviously looking like a young bitch ready to be exploited.

But it was her innocence that everyone was able to pick out instantly.

And this was what Lim Teck Phuat, a lecherous, mid-40 director of a Singaporean logistic SME saw in Amy as she approached him.

Teck Phuat didn't have a booth there as he was only there to give face to one of his main customer.

"Sian ah" as he stood next to a booth, just scanning around at people.

As he spotted Amy, he knew there's finally something to look at.

"Swee lah. Body like that, walau, cannot Tahan sia. Her neh looks big also"

Teck Phuat, being an experienced businessman, knows opportunity when he sees one.

"Hello, are you looking for a job?" He said, startling Amy in the process"

"Er ya, am looking for one but all here looking for experience. I just out from school"

Teck Phuat tried controlling his smile.

"Are you hiring? What company are you from?" Amy asked

"Of course I'm hiring ah. If not I come here for what" Teck Phuat said, still scanning the young body in front of her.

"Oh"

"My name is Ah Phuat, I have a logistic company in Singapore." As he extended her hands to shake Amy.

"Oh ok" Amy extended her hand.

"Way like that fail ah. So sloppy. Must stand straight, chest out when you're shaking hand" obviously Teck Phuat has her eyes on Amy's chest.

"Like this?" Amy said, straightening her back and pushing out her chest.

Teck phuat's eyes gleamed.

"Yah like that, but can be better. You got resume"

Tbc
Old 12-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
moseshoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Pitching my tent.. Pls continue TS... First to camp!!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Camp here lah! BBQ chicken wing with carlsberg on standby
Old 12-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laksa328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still setting up my tentage!!!! wait for me!!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Joining as well.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
grimreaper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping camping
Old 12-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sp150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joining in the camp while awaiting for this new exploit...bro Bonnie1 the other story also must unfold leh lol
Old 12-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Vividly detailed. Nice. Setting campfire.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper reporting bro Bonnie1.

Hey, many campers also in your other thread on the CBD Office slut; please continue there as well with the juicy details:-)
Old 12-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Another camper reporting bro Bonnie1.

Hey, many campers also in your other thread on the CBD Office slut; please continue there as well with the juicy details:-)
ya.....that is a very good story
Old 12-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
mlvnyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
Camp here lah! BBQ chicken wing with carlsberg on standby
Let me help to build the fire for ur BBQ chicken wing.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
moseshoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah!!! even Bro Coffeecans is here to camp... Power lah!!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Wah so many campers here!

The CBD slut I will sure continue. This story I sibei cannot Tahan also after I visited one of my clients in the west and saw this busty girl wearing t-shirt and jeans. Have always wondered what they feel like...

Anyway let's continue....

"Oh ya my résumé". Amy said, as she quickly searched her bag to hand out her qualifications. In fact, it was the first resume that Amy had to give out as the others didn't even bother to ask her for it.

As she was struggling to get her papers out, Teck Phuat was sizing her up as her breasts was squeezed and was jiggling at the same time.

"Natural and young. This type confirm no bf one"

"Here you go." Amy said

"Hmmmm.... You go no experience at all ah?" Really first job ah?" Teck Phuat said, identifying her key points which include 'all girls schools', 'swimming team' etc...

"Very hard for me to hire you leh."

"Please, I need to support my mom" Amy said, knowing that this is the closest opportunity that she has to secure something. She also thought of her mom and didn't want to disappoint her.

"Are you willing to be base in Singapore anot? You willing to stay OT to learn? You got a lot of things to learn leh"

"Yes yes. I'm willing. Can you give me a chance?" Amy pleaded

"Very hard leh, I have to consider other people also..."

"Amy there you are..." Jane interrupted.

"Eh who's this?"

"Oh this is my friend Jane" Amy said. "He got a company in Singapore and he maybe can offer me something."

"Ya, but like what I said, Singapore vey different from Malaysia. Everything move very fast. Some more you got your mom to take care. You can leave meh?" Teck Phuat said.

Both girls can't find anything to answer him.

"Ok ok. Lets do it like this. I will be going back to Singapore in 2 days time. You talk to your mother first see if she ok. If she ok, then you meet me at xoxoxo place at 1pm. If you not there, I will just drive off. Ok?" Teck Phuat asserted.

"Erm, ok. One more thing, how much pay you giving?" Amy asked innocently.

"Wah! Haven't start anything asked for pay dy? For you, S$1,200 coz you got no experience"

"Erm ok." Amy said. She was still calculating the exchange rate when Teck Phuat waved off to make his move.

"Remember ah, 2 days later, 1pm." He took out a card and passed it to Amy, after he scribbled 'S$1,200' at the back.

"You got any questions, you call me." And Teck Phuat left, smiling.

"Come Amy, lets go back. This job fair not that good leh" Jane said

"Hmmm yah" Amy stuttered as she was still thinking about the pay offered.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

"How was the job fair? Anyone got interview you?" Amy's mother asked. She is a strong woman who has always believed in hard work and chances. Amy's mother is also very conservative in the way she thinks and in the way she dresses. She is the reason why Amy's breasts are what they are. But she has always covered up as she has received many unwanted attentions from men her generation.

Amy's mother is still young and has not reached 45 yo. Her husband died just 3 years back and she has to come back to the workforce to support Amy growing up. She hopes that Amy can now find a job and helped lift her burden abit.

She has a slender figure, sizeable D-cup breasts and being not so well educated, she managed to get a job at a a cleaning company. Many times, she can feel men's staring eyes looking at her, forcing her to dress loosely and conservatively.

"There's one offer mummy. The pay is about rm$3,000. But I have to move to Singapore"

"Singapore?" Mrs Lee said, feeling both excited and worried at the same time.

"Yes mummy. I won't go unless you say ok."

Mrs lee didn't talk and simple went to her room quietly. Amy was lost too but knew that her mother was in a dilemma.

Amy continued her dinner in the kitchen when Her mother came out and said, "ok Amy, I allow you to go. It will be good experience for you"

"But about you mummy? Who will take care of you?" Amy said

"Don't worry, uncle jack and auntie rose are nearby. I can always look for them"

With that they hugged and went to bed. Amy felt happy that she got the blessings from her mom and knew that she had to call Teck Phuat to confirm that she can work for him. Before he changes his mind

The next morning, Amy called the number written on the card.

"Hello."

"Hello Mr Lim? This is Amy. I met you yesterday at the fair. I can go work for you. My mother allowed."

"Oh Amy ah. Way lucky you called. I am going to leave for Singapore today, got urgent matters to attend." Teck Phuat said.

Fucking liar. Teck Phuat had spend the whole night thinking how exploit his 'investment'. This is not a simple man just running a business. This is a sex starved maniac just waiting to violate Amy's body as he can.

"Can you leave today afternoon?"

"This afternoon? But I haven't packed?" Amy said.

"It's ok, just bring all your clothes and make Sure as many white tops and skirts as possible. It's our company's attire." Teck Phuat said without hesitation.

"Oh ok. Can you pick me up at my house? I still got to pack and need to wait for my mom to come back from the market. My address is xoxoxoxo"

"Wah, must pick you up some more. Luckily I know your area. Ok I reach in 1 hour"

"Ok ok! I pack and bathe now!"

Tbc
Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, interesting part coming up. Luckly still not late to join in

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1