The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Manhunt for Standard Chartered bank robber at Holland Village

By Lianne Chia and Diane Leow, Channel NewsAsia
Posted 07 Jul 2016 14:28

SINGAPORE: A manhunt is underway at Holland Village, as police investigate a robbery that took place at Standard Chartered Bank on Thursday (Jul 7) morning.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the suspect made off with S$30,000 from the Standard Chartered branch, and was not armed at the time.

The branch was closed after the incident. The bank said it filed a police report immediately, and is working with the police on investigations. "We would like to highlight that the safety of our customers and staff is top priority and our branch staff are all well-trained to react to such situations," StanChart said in a statement.

Police earlier confirmed that they are investigating a robbery at the bank which took place at 11.25am.

When Channel NewsAsia arrived at the scene at around 2pm, the area was cordoned off and police officers were seen inside the bank.

A Mediacorp hotline caller said police officers had stopped him and asked if he had seen a Caucasian male wearing a cap.

Eyewitnesses told Channel NewsAsia that as many as 15 police cars were outside the bank after the incident.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/2937336.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

No brackets added: Structural integrity of defective trains unaffected, says LTA

Posted 07 Jul 2016 22:35

SINGAPORE: The Land Transport Authority (LTA) on Thursday (Jul 7) refuted a report by Hong Kong-based media outlet FactWire suggesting that the cracks found in 26 of the 35 trains delivered to SMRT in 2013 affected the structural integrity of the trains.

The Jul 5 FactWire report cited emails provided by Hong Kong “government sources” about the defective trains in Singapore, claiming that "thousands of brackets had been added to the relevant areas, as a temporary measure to ensure the safety integrity of the underframe sub-floor member to prevent the equipment from falling down onto the track”.

Responding to queries from Channel NewsAsia, LTA said the hairline cracks are “on the surface of the car-body bolster”, which is fixed to the train car-body. It added that the cracks did not affect the structural integrity of the train. "We did not add brackets at any time to the underframe," said LTA.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/2938818.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Elderly man dies after bus hits him outside Toa Payoh interchange

Posted 07 Jul 2016 09:08

SINGAPORE: A pedestrian in his 60s died after he was hit by an SBS Transit bus outside Toa Payoh bus interchange on Thursday morning (Jul 7).

The 36-year-old bus driver has been arrested in relation to the case, the police said, adding that investigations are ongoing.

SBS Transit said that they are assisting the police with investigations.

"We are very saddened and sorry that this has happened," said Ms Tammy Tan, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications, SBS Transit. "Our immediate priority is to get in touch with the family of the deceased and to render assistance. We are also assisting police with their investigations.

"We apologise to affected commuters and motorists for the delays and inconvenience caused," she added.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...r/2936776.html

Please Ah Gong and Ah Ma do cross the road safely . People who see Ah Gong and Ah Ma crossing the road do help them if you can . Drivers when you see Ah Gong and Ah Ma crossing the road please slow down and give way to them .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
muccel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Good morning and thank you for support here.

Please share all your jialat stories here.
Support TS for this thread.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
eggsbasket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Ji pai tua ki liao!!!!

Was banging my wife last night during the France vs Iceland. She was riding me on the sofa as we was half half watching the game and half half fondling with her breast.

Half time on the Euro and i decide to finish off inside her at our balcony, look opposite block and make sure nobody was at the balcony as we all know that all hdb block are so near one another. 1-2mins later, finish off in standing doggy with both of us letting off a loud AGHHHHHHH...

Suddenly we heard "Diam la..." damn.. its not from opposite block but the sound come from next door unit. We off the tv and pull the curtain. This morning left home for work purposely peep at the door hole to make sure the corridor is clear before we wait for the lift. Hahaha. Dun know must play how long of this hide and seek game with next door neighbours.

Jialat or not? Hahahhaha
So funny
Old 08-07-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Today again no new jialat story.
Old 08-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
trivago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post

Posted 07 Jul 2016 09:08

SINGAPORE: A pedestrian in his 60s died after he was hit by an SBS Transit bus outside Toa Payoh bus interchange on Thursday morning (Jul 7).

The 36-year-old bus driver has been arrested in relation to the case, the police said, adding that investigations are ongoing.

SBS Transit said that they are assisting the police with investigations.

"We are very saddened and sorry that this has happened," said Ms Tammy Tan, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications, SBS Transit. "Our immediate priority is to get in touch with the family of the deceased and to render assistance. We are also assisting police with their investigations.

"We apologise to affected commuters and motorists for the delays and inconvenience caused," she added.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...r/2936776.html

Please Ah Gong and Ah Ma do cross the road safely . People who see Ah Gong and Ah Ma crossing the road do help them if you can . Drivers when you see Ah Gong and Ah Ma crossing the road please slow down and give way to them .
No mention of nationality of bus driver, this is jialat
Old 08-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
eaglenest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivago View Post
No mention of nationality of bus driver, this is jialat
Sensitive issue bro
Old 08-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 15
Dixit is one of the Best!Dixit is one of the Best!Dixit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglenest View Post
Sensitive issue bro
Why sensitive ???
Old 08-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglenest View Post
Sensitive issue bro
If its Prc, just say so. Shouldn't protect them.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
PuaDehKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggsbasket View Post
So funny
Agree with you bro
Old 08-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
GetThatButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixit View Post
Why sensitive ???
Some people want to protect the faster, cheaper policy
Old 08-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Manhunt for Standard Chartered bank robber at Holland Village

By Lianne Chia and Diane Leow, Channel NewsAsia
Posted 07 Jul 2016 14:28

SINGAPORE: A manhunt is underway at Holland Village, as police investigate a robbery that took place at Standard Chartered Bank on Thursday (Jul 7) morning.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the suspect made off with S$30,000 from the Standard Chartered branch, and was not armed at the time.

The branch was closed after the incident. The bank said it filed a police report immediately, and is working with the police on investigations. "We would like to highlight that the safety of our customers and staff is top priority and our branch staff are all well-trained to react to such situations," StanChart said in a statement.

Police earlier confirmed that they are investigating a robbery at the bank which took place at 11.25am.

When Channel NewsAsia arrived at the scene at around 2pm, the area was cordoned off and police officers were seen inside the bank.

A Mediacorp hotline caller said police officers had stopped him and asked if he had seen a Caucasian male wearing a cap.

Eyewitnesses told Channel NewsAsia that as many as 15 police cars were outside the bank after the
Fucking joke.

There isn't even a Cisco guard sleeping there.
And the robber no gun, the teller don't have the button to press to alert the police n once pressed, the metal gate shut n entire bank lockdown? And usually banks got a lot of guys around selling credit cards n financial products. Those guys should beat up the robber

Fcuking joke security.
Definitely senior stand chart executives should b sacked
Old 09-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hey kuasimi, why all the negative news arh, where are the positive news ???

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Old 09-07-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
OK lai lai... break from jialat stories. Show u all a jialat and turn on (IMHO) way to bonk

Watch her getting her ass fingered while being bonked. This scene brings back so many memories. One of my ex FB likes me to do this. Its like holding her ass like a bowling ball while fucking her.

Watch him put his thumb into her ass while fucking her!

Link not working liao

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1