The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Where got electrical stimulation type of massage and how is the experience?

Any bro tried this kind of electrical stimulation type of massage in which you and the masseuse are electrically connected and whenever he/she presses on the spot, you will feel some current flow on that spot? I heard some of the MP provides such treatment and it's more effective for releasing body stress than traditional hard massage, is it true and how is the damage of such treatment compared to normal MP? Any clue and comments are welcome!
Old 05-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where got electrical stimulation type of massage and how is the experience?

Angie, juagen queen provide but I quite scare. Later die of electrocution how to explain? Don't want to kana strait times headlines
Old 06-02-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Angie, juagen queen provide but I quite scare. Later die of electrocution how to explain? Don't want to kana strait times headlines
Is Angie MP based or home based? I Heard the technique is pretty safe and already applied in professional sport massage industry?
Old 06-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Where got electrical stimulation type of massage and how is the experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Is Angie MP based or home based? I Heard the technique is pretty safe and already applied in professional sport massage industry?
it very safe as long you dun have heart problem and any metal insert in any part of your body.
This type is a frequency signal flow on your meridian.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
it very safe as long you dun have heart problem and any metal insert in any part of your body.
Bro, you sounds like a professional in medical?
Still haven't figured out where in SG can try such a treatment and its effect.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
iambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
but the thing is what if i have heart problems but all the while i dont know hahaha. also wanted to try see whether can relieve my back and shoulder pains but scared later dont know will heart failure or what hahahaha
Old 07-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Where got electrical stimulation type of massage and how is the experience?

Thanks for bro blueskver introduced Angel and tried her very interesting electrical treatment and JG as well. Have to say this is really unique experience and overall worth the money. RTM will be on the way
Old 07-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
low freq 1hz...30hz like tat.
osim n other brand do hv this type pulse generator, square wave.
for muscle relaxation.
current take shortest path.
one on left hand other on right hand, heart will get the current.
avoid that!!!
apply to head temples, get gila.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Any bro tried this kind of electrical stimulation type of massage in which you and the masseuse are electrically connected and whenever he/she presses on the spot, you will feel some current flow on that spot? I heard some of the MP provides such treatment and it's more effective for releasing body stress than traditional hard massage, is it true and how is the damage of such treatment compared to normal MP? Any clue and comments are welcome!
electro accupunturist is using this technique.
the gadget cost few hundreds dollar, adjust volt, n current frequency.
electrode clip onto accupunture needles.
hasten the effectiveness.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1