The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Happy New Year bros. Is it true that the registered OKT or his runner must be present in their legal Geylang house at all times they are open? If they are absent and the AV Police checks, the legal house can be shut down for a number of days.

Is it true that the Police licensing department in-charge does not hand out licenses to open new legal Geylang houses any more? Have a fun filled new year. I shall try my best too.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Can legal Geylang houses be open 24 hours? Are there a maximum number of registered WLs a legal house can hire at any one time? Can local girls who are above 18 years old and Singapore citizens or PRs work in legal Geylang houses?
Old 01-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Can legal Geylang houses set up website to show n advertise their stocks in photos like FL2 ?
My wishes in 2017 Happy New Year to alls
Old 01-01-2017, 12:06 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Can legal Geylang houses set up website to show n advertise their stocks in photos like FL2 ?
My wishes in 2017 Happy New Year to alls
I bet gl will be shutting down faster if housewife see those advertisement
Old 01-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If can go ask yr mom apply

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Can legal Geylang houses be open 24 hours? Are there a maximum number of registered WLs a legal house can hire at any one time? Can local girls who are above 18 years old and Singapore citizens or PRs work in legal Geylang houses?
Old 02-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Nice and informative thread.
But try not to divulge any houses not following the rules.
This forum is also used to collect info for the enforcers
Another possibility is once the rules are made known, there may be some cheongsters who got offended by okt and they squeal or whistle blow when they are aware of some violations.

We may not see our fav WL anymore if it happened to your particular house.

The above my thoughts. Although with the internet, information is actually available everywhere. This thread just makes it easy for them
Old 02-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another possibility is once the rules are made known, there may be some cheongsters who got offended by okt and they squeal or whistle blow when they are aware of some violations.

The above my thoughts. Although with the internet, information is actually available everywhere. This thread just makes it easy for them
I believe people with a mindset to sabo others will find a way to do so, whether or not this thread exists.

With this online sex forum, anyone and everyone can post information about the houses, OKT and girls - they can make posts to sabo or they can search for information via PM etc to find things to use to sabo.

Some have even gone to the extent of sabo-ing fellow samsters just because they are unhappy with something. Now this is something I feel not enough of us speak up when we see such things happening to other samsters.

Making the rules clearer to all would help in the sense that there'll be less blurness about what these rules are - bros who care about preserving geylang as it is will take care in cooperating with houses and WLs to ensure rules are followed.

Also, less people can bullshit about what the rules are or are not, as some use lies to threaten others etc.

On the point about OKT offending cheongsters, I am of the view that all OKT should be careful not to offend customers. OKT sometimes getting too arrogant and forgetting their place.

The only way to prevent saboing etc, is this whole forum close down or everyone just stop posting. Then no info for people to use to sabo or find out more about the houses and girls. Or even worse, sinister characters that like to dig info on other customers/samsters.

No more posts, no one will be unhappy, because nothing to read or get angry about. This is also why few people post FR these days. Why risk our necks by posting FR?

If some information is too sensitive, then we leave it to individual discretion whether or not to share it. Hard to control. We can only advise if we see something that's not good or right.

But since this forum exists, let us then exchange information openly and truthfully, but bearing in mind that the general aim is to preserve and prosper geylang to make for happier bonks for all. Not to sabo anyone.

The above are just my thoughts.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 02-01-2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I believe people with a mindset to sabo others will find a way to do so, whether or not this thread exists.

With this online sex forum, anyone and everyone can post information about the houses, OKT and girls - they can make posts to sabo or they can search for information via PM etc to find things to use to sabo.

Some have even gone to the extent of sabo-ing fellow samsters just because they are unhappy with something. Now this is something I feel not enough of us speak up when we see such things happening to other samsters.

Making the rules clearer to all would help in the sense that there'll be less blurness about what these rules are - bros who care about preserving geylang as it is will take care in cooperating with houses and WLs to ensure rules are followed.

Also, less people can bullshit about what the rules are or are not, as some use lies to threaten others etc.

On the point about OKT offending cheongsters, I am of the view that all OKT should be careful not to offend customers. OKT sometimes getting too arrogant and forgetting their place.

The only way to prevent saboing etc, is this whole forum close down or everyone just stop posting. Then no info for people to use to sabo or find out more about the houses and girls. Or even worse, sinister characters that like to dig info on other customers/samsters.

No more posts, no one will be unhappy, because nothing to read or get angry about. This is also why few people post FR these days. Why risk our necks by posting FR?

If some information is too sensitive, then we leave it to individual discretion whether or not to share it. Hard to control. We can only advise if we see something that's not good or right.

But since this forum exists, let us then exchange information openly and truthfully, but bearing in mind that the general aim is to preserve and prosper geylang to make for happier bonks for all. Not to sabo anyone.

The above are just my thoughts.
To add, I think people who try to sabo WL or OKT by reporting things to AV are truly scum.

And I feel sad for such individuals. Imagine how much effort they have to go to just to sit in the house or tail the WLs around to wait for something to report?

And then after that, how to produce evidence that rules were broken?

There's also the risk that such "whistleblowers" identity can be tracked and exposed.

So any potential sabo King here reading this thread, do think twice before playing with fire.

Karma has a way of striking back at sinister characters who do evil to others.

OKT and WL are not dumb, there are ways and means to find out who the sabo king is

And don't forget the many kaypoh samsters who will be on your trail if you did something to sabo their fave WL or house.

Certainly not worth the loss of peace of mind, looking over your shoulder everyday wondering if you will get found out, just for the cheap thrill of "saboing" a WL or OKT due to some unhappiness.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 02-01-2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To add, I think people who try to sabo WL or OKT by reporting things to AV are truly scum.

And I feel sad for such individuals. Imagine how much effort they have to go to just to sit in the house or tail the WLs around to wait for something to report?

There's also the risk that such "whistleblowers" identity can be tracked and exposed.

So any potential sabo King here reading this thread, do think twice before playing with fire.

OKT and WL are not dumb, there are ways and means to find out who the sabo king is

And don't forget the many kaypoh samsters who will be on your trail if you did something to sabo their fave WL or house.

Certainly not worth the loss of peace of mind, looking over your shoulder everyday wondering if you will get found out, just for the cheap thrill of "saboing" a WL or OKT due to some unhappiness.
well said, thanks for the feedback
Old 03-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
Aily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice info!
Old 03-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Reminded me of the sabo king who went to AV to report on Wenfang.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:44 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Reminded me of the sabo king who went to AV to report on Wenfang.
who is the sabo king? what happen
Old 03-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
who is the sabo king? what happen
He not happy WF married MS...complain lor
Old 03-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

nice info, really learn a lot
Old 03-01-2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
He not happy WF married MS...complain lor
what does MS mean? married or not none of his business eh? so WF sent back in the end?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1