The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Fon, 24, Skyfall.

Fon told me she's doing this to support her mother and her younger siblings, especially her younger brother as he's really smart. She was introduced to dance in agogo bars by her sister.

"Oh. Where is your sister? Is she here?" I asked casually, scanning the room for Fon-lookalikes lol.

"No, she with customer now. Not here na" Fon replied a gentle tone as she took my hand. GFE starts leow lol.

"OIC. She your real sister? Family?" I was curious.

"Chai (Yes, you are right), real sister. My sister work agogo 5 year. I only come here 23 day."

And so we made some more small talk into the night and I learnt that her mother's 72 and father's 79 and the amazing thing is, her father has a total of 6 wives! 1 main wife, and 5 mia nois (minor wives, or mistresses).

"Wowww. Your father must be a rich man. I'm impressed."

"He rich little bit. But I no like. My mother number 3. My father has many baby, one from each wife. He butterfly many."

She then went on to share with me that her mother is separated or divorced from her butterfly husband as she cannot take his womanising ways. Fon told me that she and her sister are very close and everything she learnt in her agogo work, she learnt from her sister and she trusts her 100%. In my mind, as I was processing all these information, to be honest, at that time, I only half-believed everything she said coz I know (from experience) that the really skillful agg girls will seed some background soap opera stories in their conversations with customers in order to test water to see if they can milk them of their baht dry lol.

In response, I changed the subject:
"So far ok? You're here for only 23 days. But you can dance really well. I like!" and I toasted her with her first LD.

"Korb kun ka~ Chai, last time I dance in bar in Sukhothai, so I know dancing little bit. But I no have sex with customer. I only dance * Giggles *"

Fon said that she used to be a dancer only at bars back at her home town, Sukhothai, and she don't sleep with customers (really?! I sense another lie coming up lol) though it is common everywhere. She said the reason is because she didn't like it and wanted to make a living just from dancing and besides back at her home town, the customers are Thai men and it is a big taboo to sleep with the locals as this will tarnish a girl's marriage prospects. Fon then went on to say that she only sit with Singaporeans, Hong Kongs, Chinese, Japanese and some farangs. For some reason, Koreans don't really like her type. From another angle, Fon looks East Asian with her almond-shaped face and her fair skin and long black hair. Her pink lipstick colour gave her a much more youthful look. She is 24, but I think she can easily pass for 20 or 22 max. I asked her why she didn't like farangs and she answered that they were too big for her and including other Asian customers, many of them are very touchy - they just groped her breasts and pussy when she just came over. Hence, she is quite selective in who she sit with (wow, another lie to make me feel flattered and exclusive? LOL). Have to be careful with this one. I also noted that she didn't straddle me or caress me like many of the other girls did to make me horny enough to bf her. Fon was kind of simple and conservative actually.

If a bar girl can make you question whether she is genuinely attracted to you or not, then I would say that you have just met a high level one or it's just that she is really into you lol. I'm just relating my mongering experience, you guys decide haha. Can share some insights also as I don't think there is a right or wrong way to approach this haha, just how fast we burn our baht only lol.

Fon leaned on me and whispered to my ear:

"Only for you, I give you 2000 baht for ST ok? Pay bar 1000 and me 2000 only. Usually I ask 3000 for ST but don't tell other girl ok? I like you."

I was thinking, wah, got big discount some more. Ok la, she my type also. So, after 2-3 LDs, I bar fined her.

When she returned from the changing room, I noticed that she wore simply and modestly - a long sleeve grey cotton t-shirt (not branded) and a pair of denim shorts and flats. She carried a non-branded black bag. Ok, she dresses totally differently from the other agg girls who usually dressed out to kill with plunging necklines to reveal their breasts. Fon looked exactly like a girl next door. So, maybe it's true, she has just started work for the first month. I guess in time, like most girls she will morph into a glitzier version of herself. We'll see. If I come back later in the year to look for her haha.

Standing beside me, she waited till I finished texting on my phone and then held my arm as we went out. The mamasan and bouncers wai-ed me. I nodded in acknowledgement. I felt like a VIP LOL.

"How you want to go hotel? Taxi or motorbike/." She held my hand and asked me gently.

"Let's take a motorbike back."

"Ok na~"

As we pillioned and rode through the streets to go back to our love nest, she snuggled against me and put her right arm across my abdomen and with her soft breasts against my back, and the cool night wind blowing against my face, she kissed me on my cheek and whispered "I like you." I almost melted. I closed my eyes and took this moment in. It was all too good to be true. Will I fall in love with this new girl who is still not yet tainted by the greed and deceits of the working ladies? Will I act the hero (or CARROT lol) and save a damsel from distress from a life of prostitution and make her my woman? Or is this a real experience of a beginning of a romance? But, big head thinks this is all a show and she's just playing along with me as I still have a few more nights and she wants to milk me for my worth. Nevertheless, I do enjoy this fantasy. Hahaha.

...To be continued for the bedroom scene.

Last edited by anikisan; 18-01-2017 at 10:23 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Having been here for few days. Below is my recommendation.

Agogo Bar
/ Skyfall Agogo, Walking Street
/ Peppermint Agogo Walking Street
/ Paradise Agogo Soi LK Metro area
/ Ninja Agogo Soi LK Metro area

For Euroasia Lovers
/ Baccara Agogo Walking Street

Beer Bar
/ Lisa Coyete Bar Second Road near soi 2, slightly North of Sabaidee soapie massage. Both quality and quantity appear good here.
I have never bar fined here as I go for drinks only before or after soapie massage.

Superbaby Agogo was the chic place few years ago. It is now folded with "For rent" sign. Sister joint Supergirl Agogo was in bad shape also.

Last edited by knowntender; 24-01-2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Beer Bar
/ Lisa Coyete Bar Second Road near soi 2, .
Bro knowntender, last night you ask what is my type of puyings... Lisa has a gal name Noy... small petite bubbly gal... that's my type! LOL
Old 21-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hornybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro anikisan,

seeing your experiences makes me remember my time in thailand and to be exact bangkok and pattaya.

makes me wanna go back there again.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Anyway gents, in my previous trip, i was approached by some shady figure to buy drugs in walking street. DON'T ever do that. once caught, you're fucked, especially in Thai jail. Have fun cheonging thai pussies and beer.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Anyway gents, in my previous trip, i was approached by some shady figure to buy drugs in walking street. DON'T ever do that. once caught, you're fucked, especially in Thai jail. Have fun cheonging thai pussies and beer.
yes play safe, the shady figure could even be an undercover cop!
Old 22-01-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Pattaya, Pattaya. I will never come back again. Because you made me a new man and I'm afraid I will be addicted to you 555.

To be continued...

Hi Bro Anikisan

Going to Thailand for holiday fun, I used to be a BKK man, nowadays I definitely prefer Pattaya over BKK.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...To be continued for the bedroom scene.
Up you my humble 6 happy for your juicy FR........quickly continue leh 555
Old 23-01-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro Anikisan

Going to Thailand for holiday fun, I used to be a BKK man, nowadays I definitely prefer Pattaya over BKK.
yeah bro. i think, BKK was an eye opening. But pattaya was a fucking paradise. knn i think if i keep this up, i might never get married. FUCK. hahaha
Old 23-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Up you my humble 6 happy for your juicy FR........quickly continue leh 555
thanks bro. i ST her 3 times, and i learnt a lot of juicy stories from her alone. also got some tips for cheap fucks (1000 baht)!
Old 23-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can recommend nice place for 2 night stay at Pattaya? Going with friend on 6-7 Feb, then back to BKK
Old 23-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get1Cow View Post
Any bro can recommend nice place for 2 night stay at Pattaya? Going with friend on 6-7 Feb, then back to BKK
try flipper house hotel. not the best in terms of facilities, but at least the security will always call u after your girl left your room and won't release her ID after you confirm everything is ok.

read the reviews on agoda on flipper house hotel to get a better idea.

also, if u are booking a standard room, the safe is downstairs at the concierge area
Old 25-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get1Cow View Post
how many friends ? if you have 4 to 5 people sharing, it is cost effective and much more fun to rent an entire bungalow with swimming pool. Sharing the cost with 4 to 5 people amount to more or less the same cost of renting a hotel room on an individual basis but you get to enjoy an entire property with your own BFFs, together with girls to do as you please. can live out your own Rock Star Mansion fantasy. you go search on AIRBnB... posting link here is taboo as people may accuse one of being an agent... so,, search yourself and enjoy...
Old 25-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
you go search on AIRBnB... posting link here is taboo as people may accuse one of being an agent... so,, search yourself and enjoy...
555 yes posting website link of a commercial nature is a taboo on SBF.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 25-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
try flipper house hotel. not the best in terms of facilities, but at least the security will always call u after your girl left your room and won't release her ID after you confirm everything is ok.

read the reviews on agoda on flipper house hotel to get a better idea.

also, if u are booking a standard room, the safe is downstairs at the concierge area
Thanks friend !
My friend just booked this hotel today. Will check out the rest later
Will also try Preecha seafood restaurant as recommend by some bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1