The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Better not make the army du lan ... lol
Old 29-10-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dongbei.g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

brothers in bkk, i'm new in this wonderful city. just sharing my experience so far.

Went to B2 massage (soi 22) last night, which they claim only do massage/ b2b, anything else is up to your nego with the girl.

they have massage packages from around 1000 - 2500
took the 1700 package, and pick a sweet looking syt.

when we went to the room upstairs, started with sop, and they use nuru oil for massage, massage skill is below average.
then nego for full package, finally agreed at 1200.
Overall, just average.

Is there any parlour with part-timers SYT (office workers or uni students)??
Old 29-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short write up about Kush...

Located on soi suk 26, it was easy to locate,,i got there around 11pm and as the cab pulled up thru the lobby driveway, i noticed that in the huge room on my right there was a huge seated congregation of coyotes, that coupled with the empty car park could only mean that there were few or zero customers that night.....as i exited the cab the lady at the reception was quick to greet me with pleasantries and after looking thru the menu i decided on a package, she then intro me to mamasan whom she said wold take care of all my needs that night. as the club looked terribly empty, i had decided on the karaoke package.

AS i strolled thru the club, my reservations were confirmed the club was EMPTY and therewas only one table that had been occupied , i know it was raining kinda heavily b4, but it is Bangkok on a Friday nite ! so as the very nice and accommodating mamasan gave me the run down on the expected expenditure for the night, we got to the karaoke room, the she called in the earlier congregation of coyotes to select the one of my choice,, the ladies at the PIMP i feel are definitely much prettier overall but the assortment they had at Kush was around 6 - 8 scale.

so the mamasan asked which of the ladies liked to sing, about 10 girls raised their hands, and among the most enthusiastic looking of the 10, one kinda stood out, she was tan (def issan), tall, slim and sweet with lovely long straight hair...and so i decided on "X" and it was def the right decision, she was very gfe and we made out in the karaoke room like a couple of college students and she let me do anything i wanted except FUCK, which was OK as the excitement of making out in a loud music room knowing that a waitress could walk in on us at any time was kinda.......anyways at around 130am the flustered mamasan comes into the room and says "the cops are here !!"

to be continued....
Old 29-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Licking Pussies in A Go Go Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
puying's, katoey's or phi's? halloween just round the corner
Good dig
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
...heard that in certain bars at Soi Cowboy you can also lick and suck pussies at the stage ....anybody knows which bars ???
Well, don't be tempted (or misled) by half truths on stage performances There are some aggs (also in Phuket, Pattaya) who gets some 'volunteers' on stage to help the actresses do their thing. Many are farangs who are game. But what I have seen so far is just pretend or masak2 only. Real stuff is either at your table, upstairs or elsewhere in private

Why, you missing out on your "tiger shows" in Hatyai, eons ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1
very gfe and we made out in the karaoke room like a couple of college students and she let me do anything i wanted except FUCK...around 130am the flustered mamasan comes into the room and says "the cops are here !!"
Good lead-in FR. Soi 24.. that's very accessible from the main Suk strip. Sounds like you hit the gravy train with slow night.

Did it set you back a bit with ktv room package? Kiss and tell more
Old 29-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I am not going to Pattaya

I heard that in certain bars at Soi Cowboy you can also lick and suck pussies at the stage ....anybody knows which bars ???
Well all i can say is it all depends on the individual AGG puying themselves and you.
Few wks ago i went to BACCARA and got hold of 1 puying that loves to drink tequila shots so i bought her like 3 shots 3 normal LDs and for the nice mami 3 shots as well along with 3 bottles of asahi for myself of cos and settle the bill upfront for all those drinks and BF only and settle for ST back at my hotel with my AGG puying separately. my AGG puying is like the twin sister of hk celebrity Sonija Kwok so yea quite a stunner for me liao but if you happen to spot her, do treat her well yea~

Once you hit my kind of spenditure then your chances of getting to lick your puying's pussy will be much higher and thats what i got myself into my virgin licking hee hoy experience though...still got alot to learn from all the sammy bros here.
after that I still got bring her and her other BACCARA sisters out for makan.
It's my wildest night and wildest GFE ever in bkk so far out of 4 bkk trips however since its the last night before i return to sillypore again.. so why not lol

Last edited by erobaka; 29-10-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Old 30-10-2016, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
Once you hit my kind of spenditure then your chances of getting to lick your puying's pussy will be much higher and thats what i got myself into
huh
Old 30-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
huh
American style spender/tipper language.
It's totally understandable that we catch no ball.
Old 30-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post

Once you hit my kind of spenditure then your chances of getting to lick your puying's pussy will be much higher and thats what i got myself into ...........

my virgin licking hee hoy experience though...still got alot to learn from all the sammy bros here.
erobaka,

Yes, you need to LEARN a lot from seniors. One tequila or two, I can lick pussy in agogo bars in Pattaya.

Same with lady in ST and LT after bar fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble. There isn't need to spend like you spent just to lick the girl's pussy.

He very rich . Have to spent a lot to lick a lady's pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
huh
1KnightinBKK,

For me.......
Old 30-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

licking a WL's pussy is like licking a public urinal.. no need to high expenditure to do la.. most of these WLs are so sian with the routine "3 pumps & an apology" from punters they wished you treat them with tender loving care too.. if you started to serve her instead of her doing all the work maybe the WL will pao angbao for u
Old 30-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Good lead-in FR. Soi 24.. that's very accessible from the main Suk strip. Sounds like you hit the gravy train with slow night.

Did it set you back a bit with ktv room package? Kiss and tell more[/QUOTE]

Sorry bro wanted to write but its been a slow (literally) few days at the PD office.....for bros who could be interested in my struggles with PD, PLS REFER TO my blogs : WWW.georgetaitjr.com & https://georgetaitjr.wordpress.com

Last edited by Emirates1; 30-10-2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: ADDITIONAL
Old 30-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
archarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1 View Post
Sorry bro wanted to write but its been a slow (literally) few days at the PD office.....for bros who could be interested in my struggles with PD, PLS REFER TO my blogs : WWW.georgetaitjr.com & https://georgetaitjr.wordpress.com
hi bro,
pardon my noobness, but what does PD stands for?
Old 30-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

why lick pussy ah, I thought we pay for them to service us not we service them?
lol, joking nia bro, no offence. some people like lick, some like squeeze, some like fingers, up to u all how to spend ur money
Old 30-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by archarch View Post
hi bro,
pardon my noobness, but what does PD stands for?
parkinson's disease bro,,,

Last edited by Emirates1; 30-10-2016 at 09:15 PM. Reason: del
Old 30-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tonight puying report 20:00 bangkok:
lolita: a few elephant sitting outside, I just skip
kasalong: a lot of elephant, dun even need to consider.
som's: this place have at least 3 good looking SYT.

bad news: too much farking, I could not cum.... (this feeling is worse then PE, no joke)
Old 30-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Ray84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
tonight puying report 20:00 bangkok:
lolita: a few elephant sitting outside, I just skip
kasalong: a lot of elephant, dun even need to consider.
som's: this place have at least 3 good looking SYT.

bad news: too much farking, I could not cum.... (this feeling is worse then PE, no joke)
I recalled that at Som's, you cannot do the choosing as it's randomly assigned?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1