The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 03-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Doubt the Chinese will like batam as its dirty, dark , n not atas to them.. Also nothing much to do in batam after 1 day.. Best for us, not so much competition!
Chinese PRCs shit wherever they like. See those HK news about them shitting in the trains? See the news about PRC splitting wherever they go?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Doubt the Chinese will like batam as its dirty, dark , n not atas to them..
I talk to my Cina colleagues abt it,most of them 1st thing out frm their mouth is,Indonesia? Anti Chinese? Guess they have heard a lot abt Indonesia frm the news & ppl tends to remember the bad. A lot of imitation items were imported from Cina too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
It reli depends,sm China's countryside non city area,small town tat i went to b4 were more dirtier than btm. They can also transit to sg via ferry wen they arrive at Nahim airport (tour grp like to do tis kind of thg). I'm expecting more PRC crossing over through btm frm SG to extend visa stay.
I think it may not affect much on chiong scene,except for the ang mo from Australia. Be prepare to see a more crowded BCS & Nagoya Hill Mall.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
I talk to my Cina colleagues abt it,most of them 1st thing out frm their mouth is,Indonesia? Anti Chinese? Guess they have heard a lot abt Indonesia frm the news & ppl tends to remember the bad. A lot of imitation items were imported from Cina too.

Yes, the 1998 incident ( Chinese were a scapegoat). They targeted the Chinese to create a riot, and then the military has a reason to start a civil war against the government. A power struggle was in place that time.

in the 1960s, the anti communist rhetoric, Chinese were affected badly, china send 3 ships to pick up the local Chinese back to china. After that, many who did not make it stayed back in Medan. That's why Medan has a huge Chinese population.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Chinese PRCs shit wherever they like. See those HK news about them shitting in the trains? See the news about PRC splitting wherever they go?
Ha-ha, hope they dun shit too much along the roadside bro..batam already dirty enough.. Lol..

Didn't know the PRC will use batam as gateway to Sg, tot they always come to Sg then ferry to batam.. If they ever go there, that is.. All this while I didn't see PRC tourists on the ferry yet...
Old 03-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
1)Why Formosa is such a popular hotel when people die there and rooms to avoid? Doesnt batam has better hotel?
Your questions is rather subjective and may garner a different reply by any different individual. And below were my :

Formosa has been built in 1999,and today its 2016. For nearly 17 years they have serve many cheongsters (and tourists) from Sillypore to Batam and most of them have had some form of good/bad experience. It is currently still the center of most cheonging places/shopping/Night spot even when New Berlian,Dynasty99 and Queens closed down. I stayed there quite often and as a mater of fact,most of the maps on "places to go to" likely circle around this hotel. And they are better known to be a "batam beginner's" hotel over the years before i was even there.

In my personal point of view,Formosa Hotel also has everything under one roof (Massage/KTV/Booking girl/Provision store/Eateries/Gym/Shopping + personal touch service). So far i have not been able to find a hotel that consist of everything under one roof and is still convenient enough for me to move around for shopping AND "shopping",hehehe...it has also holds many good memories for me too. i know i wont be held ransom by any taxi drivers or ojeks becos almost everywhere i most frequent in Batam were within walking distance from this hotel...even to Harbour Bay (20 mins walk).

Most importantly for me,it has the kind of room no other Batam Hotel has. And in the whole batam,only 5 such rooms existed (in the past). Dont bother asking me what kind of room it is,becos i wont reply,well...since there are still ONLY 5 of such that is known to exist in Batam,hehehe... I have been searching for alternatives since day 1 of my trip to Batam. And i have recently been gradually dropping formosa off due to some circumstances. i have already found (or have created) what i need after nearly 2 years of search,hehehe... (creating an environment that suits me,hehehe..)

And on your other connecting question. Being a hotel that is almost 17 years old,surely there will have people dying of unnatural death in it. What most people worry about isnt the death in the room..but more on its aftermath,haunting. There is only one room that are known to be haunted base on some of the staffs in the hotel and that room is no longer use for human staying over today. However,I am almost sure most wouldnt like to stay in a hotel room where there is a recent death whether if its haunted or not.

Side note : Of the regular 5 rooms i stayed in,2 of them has someone dying in it before. 1 from heart attack,the other has something to do with some drug thingy. And becos of my own beliefs,i have warded all 5 rooms to benefit "myself" and against basic supernatural stuffs.

Some believes ghost or the supernatural exist,some dont and may need to encounter or to see it to believe. Some will believe God or some higher being exist,some dont,again this depends on an individual's encounter. One kind of rice feeds many kind of men. Everyone will have different beliefs,the least one could do is respecting all of them.

There are definitely better hotels in Batam. Just that not all hotels were so strategically located like Formosa, yet with everything under one roof. The man's poison/meat theory applies here.

Quote:
2)Does batam hotel come with safe?
This part,you may wish to email the hotel directly to double check before you confirm the room booking payment. Most 3 stars and above Batam hotel has a website. Some hotels will have safe,some don't. Some will say have but end up not having or it may be available to certain room type only. Most hotel booking site will state this part,but it is still safer to email them to confirm if an in-room safe is a concern. For me,i create my own "safe" everywhere i travel,hehehe...

Having an in room safe deposit box also do not equate to "better" safety for my personal valuable/belonging. Just my personal perspective.

Quote:
3)is batam girls willing to be aj?
Another subjective question here whereby different people may share a different answer. In respect to the service provider,i would suggest you check with the girl/s you plan to bonk. For myself,i have no less than 10 AJs from the girls in Batam during 2015 yet i cannot say batam girls are willing to be AJs ,or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
R u like willing to be aj? Yr answer is the reply.
A gentle reminder.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGsexyboii View Post
I've been collecting information on places to go and reviews based on each individual experiences/comments, over the past year. Been there on 3 occasions; each being like 4 to 5 mths apart.
I see no one replied you. So thought of prioritizing my reply to you 1st since you stated that you will be heading to Batam this coming Friday. Today as of this reply, its Wednesday.

Quote:
For my upcoming trip this Friday, I'll like to know if anyone actually uses those okt(standing outside formosa hotel) services, to direct/take them to the joints or instead, just find/go to the location urself..
Those standing outside Formosa Hotel (just outside the hotel carpark as they arent allowed into the hotel premises) were not OKTs,they were taxi drivers or Ojek (motorbike taxis) that tries to sell the service of girls from different booking joint (licensed and non-licensed) or FLs that stays in Kost to customers walking out from the hotel. Some even have photo album on hand to show too. If you are new to cheonging in Batam,i would advise against using them as most do not take "No" for an answer once you agree to use their service (a handful of unknowing customer has already been ripped off by them before as some can be quite pushy). But you already have some experience since you have made 3 trips to Batam before.

The call will be yours to take. Just be more vigilant with your personal stuffs (and money) if you happen to use any of the girls provided by them.

Quote:
I would like to go QC Gold bird, new berry, bunga, happy8 and permata joints myself if i have the exact location using my gps. Is there a collated link for location finding?

I will most probably be staying at habour bay hotel from 5th to 7th Feb.
I believe most booking joint location can be found either on my signature links or the 1st page of this thread, on the 2nd post. You are heading there on a super ultra peak season (known to be one of the highest peak in Batam),pricing will be very different in all the booking joints. If you are staying inside one of the Harbour Bay hotel,taxi rides wont be "normally" cheap either.

In this super ultra peak season,if you plan to ONLY QC the 5 booking joints mentioned,you will unlikely be getting the correct data eg. type of girls each joint has to offer etc. (going to 5 booking joints in my view is a lot for a super ultra peak season) If you are picky,you may have to be room-alone at night or may end up with some not-so-good girls (runaway,bad service etc).

You will need luck,lots of it. (even more than usual if one is into SYT)

Cheers and hope you have a good upcoming trip.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yep,Utama area is definitely a good choice for ST. Cheaper and better. And most girls around there if they know you stay in Utama,they wouldnt have mind going to your hotel room. Better still,can even see them face to face to discuss about LT after her work duty too,hehehe...
usually go to yr hotel will cost more,at times double the normal menu price.

Quote:
To me,no point pay 600k (even 500k) for an overnight girl who gives me 1 shot and later run away.It is in "other way" equal or more expensive than in Sillypore. As long as it is cheaper than Sillypore overnight gal by about 50% during CNY,i wont complain,hehehe...

In Sillypore :

Average per shot (ST) : S$50-S$80 (licensed joint in Geylang)
Overnight : S$250 - S$350 for a decent looking girl (thats 10pm-11pm onward)
Massage : average about S$40 - S$60 per hour w/o special service

If i choose to pay Sillypore price,i will stay in Sillypore.
Ha! Well-listed pricing for sg.

Quote:
Nice summary!

Nw u mus be looking fwd to yr coming CNY trip.

Hope u enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Next option will be to those booking joint that does massage service. You will be able to choose your massage girl in person. Some of them does good massage too.
Tis is a good option,except i tink it'll cost more,20%-30% more.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
My girl offered BM and Full service at $80 which I bargain until $60.
Nice. Tbh,a few other MP also offer BM,just not in their menu. Yr tis trip looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
In the end we settled 2 girls from New Berry. Mine was 65k while my fren was 105k
U mean yr girl 650k & yr friend girl is 1050k?

Look like the price is gradually going up.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any massage shop near Nagoya hill shopping center offer special service other than delta spa?
Old 03-02-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Anyone going to or is at batam on next wed 10 Feb? Wanna link up? I'll be there for a day trip... Thanks!
Old 03-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGsexyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
In this super ultra peak season,if you plan to ONLY QC the 5 booking joints mentioned,you will unlikely be getting the correct data eg. type of girls each joint has to offer etc. (going to 5 booking joints in my view is a lot for a super ultra peak season) If you are picky,you may have to be room-alone at night or may end up with some not-so-good girls (runaway,bad service etc).

You will need luck,lots of it. (even more than usual if one is into SYT)

Cheers and hope you have a good upcoming trip.
Thanks Bro(nono) &(mig) for the reply and advise.
After taking into consideration the ultra peak season & "taxi/ojek" mentioned, i figured that i would go without a so-called-translator and try to keep to 3 joints this time round,

1. Permata indah
2. Happy8
3. New Berry
At about noon (12-1pm).

Main concern would be speaking singlish/sign language to the okt, hoping that they understand my requests/mutual agreement. (It happened to me on the 2nd trip, when i returned to the joint in the evening to complain about my girl 2hrs late-coming. 6pm become 8pm "Heng heng" got another okt just changed shift and he converse with me in Chinese to handle the case.)
Old 04-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
I see already sweating... Seng Siong got sell green tomato. I grow some at home n can pass some to u. Tomorrow I take a pic n show u.

I have some seeds of the Habanero if you like to grow your own Super hot Chilli.
Hey Bro,
The chili padi is nothing compared to your ass-buring Habaneros. Please show us what your Sambal Habanero look like?

Maybe someday we can bring some special home made sambal to Batam for a makaning session?

Cheers!
Old 04-02-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your questions is rather subjective and may garner a different reply by any different individual. And below were my :
(....)
There are definitely better hotels in Batam. J
(...) The man's poison/meat theory applies here.
I have a question.
One of the things I like of Formosa, which offsets all defects including that infrastructure and furniture are dated, is the tripple-size bed. Yes, 3 people can sleep comfortably in those beds (especially if 2 of them are small-size Indo girls )
Are those beds common, or at least can they be found also in other hotels of similar category in Batam?
In Singapore, hotels in range 100-200 SGD often offer no more than 1.5-size beds...

But the real reason why I always go to Formosa and I will not change until they don't close down, is STAFF. Wonderful guys. Professional and always kind to support my needs whenever I ask something.
Nothing better, for me, than being called by name every day by Reception, Security, even House Keeping staff, and hearing that warm "Welcome Mr. XXXXX" every time I enter to check-in.
Note: The super-efficient Sinta is ready to drop her 2nd child and will be on leave soon. They hired 2 new girls for reception, who look simply wonderfully pretty. I wonder if they ever go to disco at night.. I would probably not recognize them, without the serious uniform and formal professional look they have at desk.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Ok, since I see some talk about FRUITS, let's touch abit on it. If in Jkt, I would buy fruits like mangosteen from mobile roadside vendors, they kinda cheaper. But in Batam, those roadside stalls selling fruits, I would not recommend. Truth is they really chop carrot unless u speak fairly good Bahasa, even then I found their weighing scale...from 1 stall I tried, 1Kg actual weight only 800g.
Coming from Malaysia, where every fruit market is a feast of colors and scents, Batam looks very disappointing for what is offered around Nagoya.

After a quick recce of HyperMart, Avava, Jodoh stalls and the stalls on the "avenue" that goes from City Walk towards Hotel Panorama, I found in this last row the best selection.
HyperMart had almost nothing interesting, except some good manga madu which were too ripen and did not last.

Few days ago I bought 4 kg of manggis at 20k/kg and 2 kg of rambutan at 25k/kg from a stall near the end approaching City Walk. Prices looked ok to me, but what is important is that all fruits are good. Not a single one damaged, all ripen and fresh. Wasting 1 hour to walk around attempting to save 10k is a nonsense to me. I bought them and I am still enjoying my sweet manggis.
(maybe the seller cheats on weight, but he does it with everyone and not only with the foreigner, since the weighting scale is always the same)
Old 04-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
(maybe the seller cheats on weight, but he does it with everyone and not only with the foreigner, since the weighting scale is always the same)

They chop u on opening price. Locals, a price, foreigner a different price. The stalls near city walk? In jodoh? They been there for years. Catered to tourist. Not in my black list. Can nego. But the one near the abandoned market place is a no no...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1