The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Haha.... I hate CCB the most too!
Once, there is a ShenZhen girl I get to know on my flight to Singapore.
On my next trip back to SZ, I contacted her and get to ons her.
However, she had a CCB which really pissed my off.
Although I used condom, the base of my cock got some of her juice and even that smells really bad.
I went shower immediately but even soap couldn't remove the smell completely.

I thought it was because we were out the whole day, so her pussy smells....
The second day, we were back in the hotel after a day out and I told her to take a shower while I went up to the club lounge for a drink.
When I was back, ons her for the second time and wtf! It smells the same as the first day! Wonder if she had showered?

I was so pissed off, I did not contact her on the 3rd day and went shopping alone. Didn't contact her anymore....

I hate CCB!
It is so bad, even my fingers smell bad after I touched her CCB!
LOL. Sibei Jialat. Ya some CCB u can literally smell from a distance. Maybe my nose sensitive, can detect the smell when a girl with CCB walks by
Old 09-07-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Really jialat! What was her reaction?
She said: "You must be too tired. Cannot come out is okay. Next time i made you 2 shots"

Going back soon and please tolong the neighbor don't spoil mood..
Old 13-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Sibeh JIATLAT....................weekend no new sharing??
Old 15-07-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Shared the CCB jialet sexperience few weeks back, now another jialet happening come to mind.

This was in early 2000s when I was in 20s, besides IRC and MSN, one of the few places to pick girls was SMS chatrooms. So managed to know one girl in her teens in poly, we chatted but never met till she started working after graduation. First few times were just casual kopitiam and foodcourt makan, nothing special no sex no hanky panky. Then came once asked her out for a drink, she did came and we went back to continue drinking at my place. She was quite high and drunk already, about to move onto the fucking part, then end up I cannot get hard. This is a problem for me and I wasn't even high nor drunk. So lppl, can touch can finger but just not hard enough to poke. So missed that damn one time chance. So another 2-3 years passed, we went out again for a drink, same like before went to my place for round 2 drinking. But this time I remembered what happened before, so I try to limit myself. Again it happened Knn same fish took the same bait twice and yet I didn't hooked it up lol

My alcohol tolerance is very high, but just somehow when it came to this girl, kena this problem. Other girls no problem and I usually high or almost drunk then will pull them home for a fuck (at least 2 rounds then koon).

Sibei jialet.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 15-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bros
Old 15-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Up thread for sibuey jialat sharings ...

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 17-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Shared the CCB jialet sexperience few weeks back, now another jialet happening come to mind.

This was in early 2000s when I was in 20s, besides IRC and MSN, one of the few places to pick girls was SMS chatrooms. So managed to know one girl in her teens in poly, we chatted but never met till she started working after graduation. First few times were just casual kopitiam and foodcourt makan, nothing special no sex no hanky panky. Then came once asked her out for a drink, she did came and we went back to continue drinking at my place. She was quite high and drunk already, about to move onto the fucking part, then end up I cannot get hard. This is a problem for me and I wasn't even high nor drunk. So lppl, can touch can finger but just not hard enough to poke. So missed that damn one time chance. So another 2-3 years passed, we went out again for a drink, same like before went to my place for round 2 drinking. But this time I remembered what happened before, so I try to limit myself. Again it happened Knn same fish took the same bait twice and yet I didn't hooked it up lol

My alcohol tolerance is very high, but just somehow when it came to this girl, kena this problem. Other girls no problem and I usually high or almost drunk then will pull them home for a fuck (at least 2 rounds then koon).

Sibei jialet.
Maybe you have feelings for her so... don't want to poke and regret?
Old 17-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Altigater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sibei jialet.
So jialat. Next time drink coke or fruit juice!
Old 19-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Up thread for sibuey jialat sharings ...

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 23-07-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Bump thread.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 23-07-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Just share an experience a couple of years back.

Went to a legit TCM place, lower back was aching and was not expecting anything other than a good rub. Went in, requested for 1 hour, directed to a partition to change and wait (those curtain types). So after changing to shorts, just laid there for a while before a rather nice voice asked "Hao le ma?". Replied ok and she came in, didn't raise my head to look at her since was just expecting aunties in the place. Told her where is aching and to focus on the lower back and legs. She gave quite a good rub, but when around thigh area my lil bro got a bit of reaction so just adjusted my posture a bit but trying not to be too obvious.

Then she position herself and my hand is not brushing her calf, lil bro reaction got stronger and took over, I started to softly grab her calf and sensing no resistance, become bolder and started stretching upwards towards her thigh. Still no resistance, thought ho seh liao, requested to flip over.

After flipping over, took a good look at her, not bad actually, should be mid 30s, looks quite nice but boobs is really not there. She continued to rub my stomach while I autoroam outside her clothes. Lil bro is at full attention now but she's trying not to see it, then I asked for half an hour extension and hands went in under her clothes. She resisted a bit but gave up and allowed me to go under her bra. Wah lao, really not much boobs but anyhow lah, just grope and the other hand guide her hand to my lil bro. This time she resisted seriously and told me the shop don't do it, I just mumbled "help me, very fast one". She shook her head but I tried to guide her hands there again. After about 10 mins of me fondling her small breasts, trying to guide her hands, occasionally sitting up to try to lick her nipples (succeeded 2 times) and keeping voice down, she finally relented and grabbed my lil bro. Dunno why, maybe due to the expectations, she just gave 1 stroke and I cum! And it's quite a thick splurt too.

Was in a sort of shiok feeling before hearing her comment softly "zhen de hen kuai" (really very fast). Immediately felt damn sian, she told me next time to come visit her again and she whispered that she will reserve the last minute to help me cum. Fucking hell, become a 1-min man in front of her just cos of this time.

Si bei sian, as I dressed up, she went out and took some warm water in for me, and I'm still thinking how much to tip her before she lands the second killer blow by whispering again "bu zhi dao ni zhen de zhe me kuai, xia ci jing chang lai ah" (Don't know you really so fast, come again often"). Basket, decided not to tip her and surprisingly she's ok with it (in fact, think she's not expecting anything as after handling me the water and whispering to me, she immediately left the partition and go to reception area to talk with her colleagues).
Old 23-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
PGAchampionship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Just share an experience a couple of years back.
Very nice story.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
teetimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Just share an experience a couple of years back. .
Thanks for sharing jialat story
Old 23-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 7
ratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to beholdratwatlonat is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing jialat story.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 7
PAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Damn jialat sia!! You still have same problem bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1