The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!
SCAM: Scandal with others wife in China

I had a scandal with other people’s wife. Now the husband is asking me (via the woman) for compensation of 500K RMB. More detail stories to be shared, just wondering any bro had such encounter?
Old 08-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhorse View Post
I had a scandal with other people’s wife. Now the husband is asking me (via the woman) for compensation of 500K RMB. More detail stories to be shared, just wondering any bro had such encounter?
Are you back in Singapore? Does he know where u are?
If not, faster run! LOL
Old 08-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!sexyhorse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Are you back in Singapore? Does he know where u are?
If not, faster run! LOL
Knows everything about me. My phone number, and where I work. I am still in china.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Knows everything about me. My phone number, and where I work. I am still in china.
Wa Bro sounds dangerous.. Call the cops?
Old 08-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SCAM: Scandal with others wife in China

They may be syndicate or in cahoots.
Seek help from our Embassy.
Old 08-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

I am still observing. I do heard story before where the person got beaten up.

But I know where this lady is working and I may want to hire someone to checkout what this guy is up to.

Basically he is saying if her wife wants to divorce, then I need to pay up.
Old 08-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

You fuck somebodys wife rite? Or was she not married wen u fuck her n now she suddenly became married??

Minimum 5 for exchange pls.
Old 08-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
You fuck somebodys wife rite? Or was she not married wen u fuck her n now she suddenly became married??
We met on wechat. I told her I was married and she told me she was married. I said my marriage had betrayal and she said she is similar too.

We met for a few times when on biz trip, we both stayed in diff city. One day she told me her husband saw our chat history. She started to ask for divorce 3months later, and her husband is now saying if she wants to divorce I need to pay 500K if not he will expose the chat history to my company and colleague.

I said I am not scared as I can come back SG and start afresh. But if he does that to me, I will do the same to him with his company.

So now see what happens. I do suspect they both are cahoots.
Old 08-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
GoodBerger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like another scam from the land of Tiongs
Old 08-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I heard that it costs only few thousands to hire a hit-man in China. So... good luck, buddy.
Old 08-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodBerger View Post
Definitely is a scam bro. Just give them both 2 middle fingers, each, and come back.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodBerger View Post
Yes, this could be a honey-trap.

There have been numerous news stories about people got blackmailed for calling chicken or bedding another woman in PRC.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Never fuck her then can ask them fuck off.

Quote:
We met on wechat. I told her I was married and she told me she was married. I said my marriage had betrayal and she said she is similar too.

We met for a few times when on biz trip, we both stayed in diff city. One day she told me her husband saw our chat history. She started to ask for divorce 3months later, and her husband is now saying if she wants to divorce I need to pay 500K if not he will expose the chat history to my company and colleague.

I said I am not scared as I can come back SG and start afresh. But if he does that to me, I will do the same to him with his company.

So now see what happens. I do suspect they both are cahoots.

Minimum 5 for exchange pls.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Definitely is a scam bro. Just give them both 2 middle fingers, each, and come back.

More important fuck her hard until she want yr prick.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
choblanco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Middle fingers up their assholes?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1