The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Micolet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My little ballet studio....

Please continue TS!!
Old 14-09-2016, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CheezelsFan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS??
Old 14-09-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TaiSeiHei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!!
Old 14-09-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

UnoSaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice pics!
Old 14-09-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I was chaffeur driven to the hostel with June after that eventful 1 week. A beautiful experience for me.
Not so much for June. I had fucked her about 3 to 4 times per day in the preceding week, cumming deep inside her each time.
She didn't know any foreplay, but touching her shapely body was more than enough to get me a hard-on.
Then I would penetrate June repeatedly. There were times when she would just be sobbing through the entire session.

I truly didn't care. I had objectified June. She was a sexual object to be used exclusively for my sexual pleasure. Her sobbing was a turn-on for me, and just made me penetrate her harder.
From the 2nd day onwards, June just gave herself in.
She knew her purpose - as my cum receptacle.
After a while, she just positioned herself in bed and allowed me to take her in any position I wanted...

The only reason I sent her back at the end of the week was that I had raped and inseminated her so much, she developed vaginal tears. A gynae was called to see her and prescribed bed rest...
Old 14-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

We had a dedicated Gynaecology doctor for the girls. He had enough business attending to the extended harem, and performed tha abortions. Made sure no secrets leaked out. And after leaving the hostel (from the 3rd year onwards), the prettiest and sexiest were sent to have attachments with him. And attached to him they did!
Old 14-09-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster (P)

The Gynaecology doctor was none other than my dad's younger brother. He was 33, and June did not suspect who he was when he made the housecall.

He saw June in my dad's bedroom. I was outside, and the door was unlocked. June confided that she had been raped multiple times by me. My Uncle got her naked, and soon finished examining her injured vagina. He then got her to lie down in bed, and excused himself to the bathroom.
Uncle had rarely seen such a fine specimen, and had a raging hardon. He stripped naked in the bathroom, then quietly blindsided June. She realised too late when my Uncle was naked on top of her, fondling and sucking her nipples. He was slick, and June started screaming.
Mum had planned this, and asked me to go to the room to learn.
I watched as Uncle held June down in missionary, then forced his 7 inch cock deep into June. She screamed as she was not lubricated, and was not used to this size.
In truth, June's vagina was only slightly bruised with minimal tears. Uncle deepthrusted June, and I could see blood coating his cock. June was literally being devirginised again.
Uncle took June in doggy, sideways, scissors, missionary, prone. He had excellent control, and mum explained each position to me as I watched June's sexual essence get milked.
Uncle was giving me a tutorial, and mum was giving the commentary! After 45 minutes of sating her, Uncle started deepthrusting June in missionary. June knew what this was a prelude to, as she knew multiple times from the change in intensity before I shot my seed in her.
The fear was in her eyes! She wasn't afraid of pregnancy with a young boy. But this was a grown man at his sexual peak, every thrust with his 7 incher stretched her vagina to its limits and was actually directly forcing open her cervical opening!
She was at peak fertility, the tip of the penis was actually past her cervical opening! Any sperm ejaculated now would directly seed her womb!!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-09-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster (P)

Then June's body betrayed her.
His penis deepthrusted her unrelentlessly, and June gave out a loud scream!
A scream of pleasure, as he hit her G spot repeatedly. June started squirming, and he sucked her ripened erect engorged nipples, driving her further into ecstasy. He frenched her while she was writhing in bed, and passionately fondled her ripe plump tits. June was wet, literally gushing now. She was having rhythmic vaginal contractions, trying to milk his seed out....
She kept saying No, but her body was betraying her and having explosive multiple orgasms....
Old 15-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
VodkaSoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 15-09-2016, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Neutrality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really love the pics
Old 15-09-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping n support TS..

Cheers
Old 15-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Doritos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too