The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaCahSoh View Post
Anna 安娜 (DA) was disappointing.
Massage was so-so even when requested to hard massage. The only time is was hard was when she used her elbows. And something felt amiss. She was lingering around my calf area for almost 15mins each side. After 1 hour, was told to turn around. Only then she got undressed and gave me a HJ. Shot 15 mins later and she immediately got dressed. Gave me another foot massage and then I saw it. She was using her phone most of the time. No wonder she kept lingerinh at a spot for very long time. Time's up, I showered, got dressed and paid.

To her credit, she has a hot body and I was allowed to autoroam. But the whole experience was 'meh' and I'd rather DIY at home. Maybe she was tired or something I don't know.

The place was easy to fine if you drive and there are lots of carpark in the area.

Omg bro, i kena the same thing last week. Exactly the same. She was resting her elbows on my legs and use her phone. Really waste of money and time.

Probably too big for you.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.net/donna-massage/

I have been looking for a good ML after Peony RTC. Despite the blurred photos, somehow I felt Donna could be the one and I visited her today.

Booking was easy. Instruction was clear. I was able to get a time slot today when I booked yesterday.

Although not close to MRT station, location is convenient for me. She stays alone in a nice apartment.

When I first saw her, there was some surprise. On one hand I think she is the same person as in the ad, on the other hand she is the sweet looking girl I did not expect to meet. Regardless, she is pretty for me although not those chio type you will turn your head on the road. I could stare at her smiling face without getting bored

She wore a dress to massage. My purpose was to have a relaxed and chit chat session with a nice girl while being massaged. So I did not pay too much attention to her skill and strength but I think should be fine haha.

When come to HJ, unlike those seasoned ML who have many patterns, she excelled in doing it slowly and patiently, and not trying to jerking me off. I had a good HJ from her.

During sensual, I asked her to reveal her boobs, which she rolled down her dress to her waist. Maybe due to her character and face, I did not feel the need to roam much. At the same time, I think she has her limit and I should respect that.

Chatting with her was a breeze which made time flew. She could be both cheerful and serious depending on the topics we talked about. One hour is not enough for me.

I had an enjoyable time with Donna. I will RTM this pretty girl for her friendliness, chatty and good service attitude. Plan to see her more.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short MR for Juan Zi of SGL.

http://sglonelyguy.net/juan-zi-massage/

Thought I contribute a bit after a period of inactivity.

Booked a session with this D-cup ML this fine day. Location was easy to find and near MRT, Eastwards as described in the adverts.

Looks and Figure: 7/10

On first impression, pleasant looking. A little meaty but expected for D-cups, acceptable by my standards. Boobs are a handful, correctly advertised, curvy body.

Massage: 7.5 / 10

Short but pretty good massage. Good strength and positioning, thought she had a bit of experience. She did not go too much into the massage as there's much to do in the sensual part.

Sensual: 8.5 / 10

This was done well. BM done with those soft fluffy melons, soft nipples caressing the back from top to bottom, quite a nice feel. There is still need for sizable melons for a good BM, my opinion!

The to die for part is her tongue around my ear, damn arousing with deep breathing. This girl can arouse! Almost pre-cum.

BJ and others: 8 / 10

I opt for BJ and subsequently others which I shall not elaborate. BJ is done nicely with good suction despite the cap. Nice to play with the soft boobs and bums while her mouth is on my shaft. World wide roaming.

Overall a good experience, worth to go back another time probably 2-3 weeks later to see any changes.
Old 28-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by One1wan View Post
Omg bro, i kena the same thing last week. Exactly the same. She was resting her elbows on my legs and use her phone. Really waste of money and time.
And to think that I gave her quite a tip to vcheer her up".
Old 29-06-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
liho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This ML needs no introduction. Anyway, here's an MR.
http://www.liltigersden.com/meier/

Location: Pretty good for bros who drive. Public transport would need some walk.

Looks: Light make up which makes her look very natural. Quite chio. Very GND feel. 90% to pic. Always put on a smile, cheer up my day.

Body: She was in a lose singlet and denim short when she greeted me. I thought that was something quite different from other ML who will dress foxy/sexy most of the time. Can see that she’s a little bit more ‘bak bak’ than in her ad but overall still looks good. Once I stepped in, she offered to strip for me. Seeing her deep ‘long kang’ makes my dick throb. Wah, steam liao..

Massage: A meticulous lady who will check with you which part to focus on. Massage has got good strength and on the right points which made me felt very relax. She did played music on her phone throughout the session but I thought that’s ok for me cos is JJ’s song. Maybe some bros might not like. She’s a very chatty person, talking to you like gf.

Sensual: Auto strips to undies during sensual. She really knows how to build up the momentum with lots of teasing. Caressing and tickling you from head to toe but refusing to touch your kukujiao. Her BM is real slow and arousing, covers almost every area, from my legs all the way up to my back. Catbath is also not like a cat licking you that kind, it’s with some gentle kissing in between, very stimulating! There was quite a few times she planted a few kisses on my cheeks, licking and nibbling away on my earlobes with tender, at the same time can feel hot air from her heavy breathing and moanings. It was really like music to my ears, better than JJ’s song! Her ‘headlights’ is the main highlight when I turned around. Should be a big C or D. Her brown nips looked almost perfect on her full round tits… imo la. Again, she started with BM and cat bath on the front. Occasionally, giving you the sexy look and smile. I’m still getting a hard-on picturing this scene. After awhile of feasting on her big neh neh, I surrender with a huge load. Like really a lot - Shoot.. shoot, shoot.. Shoot, shoot, shoot..

GFE: This one very high to the roof. Think kena KC liao.. lol

RTM: In out with 2 bathes about 60 mins. No shortchange. Of course la.. when I want to shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot...
Old 29-06-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfhearted View Post
Wah you see her photoshop pictures not scared ah!!? Her pictures damn scary sia!!!

Look at the main picture at balcony... The metal railing suddenly almost disappear under her armpit, is she so fat must photoshop until like that ah?

Then her face PS until so white like a plastic mask. Is her face so bad that it requires such severe photoshop mah? She looks like she has those porcelain masks in ghost movies.

You got strange taste... Unless you are just promoting her

I'm not trying to break her rice bowl, I'm just saying to those responsible not to do these stupid things and treat us like idiots.
Old 29-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
Spermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to behold

Just ended my session with Miki Yesterday
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=655730

Location: Pretty convenient, located along a super busy street. clean and comfortable.

Looks & Personality: Pretty! But don't expect super smooth skin like in the ad. Other than you won't be disappointed with her looks. She is very outgoing and likes to chat, even spent a few mins lying on bed after everything hugging and chatting with her. Oh and she didn't touch her phone once during the service.

Massage: For her petite frame she sure pack some strength in those arms. Nice massage which covered the whole body. Can see her really putting effort into it.

Catbath: Wah this is the highlight . Cathbath me from head to feet on both sides without rushing. You rarely get this nowadays.

BBBJ: Skills good lots of teasing and sensually done to make sure you enjoy before shooting inside her mouth ! good licking and sucking of balls, lots of slurping sound she's very hardworking. Took me a long time to release

RTM: 95%
Old 29-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
halfhearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah you see her photoshop pictures not scared ah!!? Her pictures damn scary sia!!!

Look at the main picture at balcony... The metal railing suddenly almost disappear under her armpit, is she so fat must photoshop until like that ah?

Then her face PS until so white like a plastic mask. Is her face so bad that it requires such severe photoshop mah? She looks like she has those porcelain masks in ghost movies.

You got strange taste... Unless you are just promoting her

I'm not trying to break her rice bowl, I'm just saying to those responsible not to do these stupid things and treat us like idiots.
Scared lah, that's why I ask. I see you review until like that my Lil brother also shrink in. Thanks for the ultimate honest review. I decided to go for other ML
Old 29-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by One1wan View Post
She didn't even reply me. Maybe no chemistry with my number
Old 29-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She didn't even reply me. Maybe no chemistry with my number
She replied me almost immediately when I contacted her though.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaCahSoh View Post
She replied me almost immediately when I contacted her though.
I texted her like 10.30pm and no reply. Anyway seeing the review here, I will skip.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If senior bros can help to guide - looking for Thai MLs (not the one working in Spa)..if any kind souls have any lobang, please help PM..
Old 29-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Repost FR....warning to all bros

http://www.sglocalmassage.net/36d-nude-masseur-ada/
http://www.liltigersden.com/ada/

Visited her last week

and im pretty and very well pissed off by the service....not much to speak off.
im not sure why the previous FRs are good.

Looks : Like aunty....Bro liho give the best description.

Body : Im quite sure the pic is her...but should be 10 years back.

Go inside room n she start to collect $100. I wanted to back off n I commented she look different from pic. She told me I can back off if I want to. Stupid me should hv taken this offer....
I didnt n proceed...thought of giving her a chance n regret big time.

Pass me towel n I go shower alone...take note her room floor is very dirty which she admits n was given a pair of slipper which was wet....ok....she say other customers wear before. Fine.

Massage : Practically none....a few presses here n there n she say her hand pain....she apply some oil n say how come my back so sticky...like never bath....ccb....you apply oil of coz sticky...n i never got this comment from any ML before. Anyway.....she very fast go special service. mentioned she usually charge other customer extra $30....ccb....bluff who?
so strips naked....n start some boob massage....the only part she allow touching is her boobs...she make a lot of moans which is very fake to me.
I was on a massage bed and minimal body contact which is kind of bummer.

HJ : Very soon...she ask me turn over n HJ...pour a lot of oil....n suddenly she say I come liao!! where got?? she insist have n faster ask me go shower....knn....where got like that???

Things turn sour n I was pretty angry n argue....

In the end....she appease me say she will refund me $10 most as I initially ask for $50 refund. At this point I knew why she wanted to collect money first....ccb.

She offer to bath me together....n in the shower....ask me whether want HJ.....but she wont refund $10 liao...ccb....
I want my $10.

Done...dress up....30 min only....she went to the spa next door to take money.

I argue again only 30 mins n she rebutted I came late...okay late....but a the door she ask me whether Im the 8pm appt one....I say no.
and she didnt say anything....

I feel very pissed off by her nonsense n is $90 down the drain.

I urge all Bros dun patronize her.

P.S. I super pissed off by this cheat....and I am going to repost this FR weekly for one month.

No point posting once cause very soon it will be buried.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I will never visit any MLs from this website.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Totally agree with you bro. I myself sometimes do give tips by paying 150 instead of 110 or 100 instead of 80 provided that the service is good. If I feel they deserve it I will be willing to pay more. Gifts for them never done that before and doubt I will be doing that as well.
I hardly give any tips nowadays.....coz I think they are overpriced for the service offered.

If service good, I just visit more often.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1