The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficgokil View Post
FR from Nancy Massage

http://www.ilikemassage.com/client/nancy/

Went there around 130pm quite early cause have evening flight to catch
Limited selection only 2 regular massuseus and 2 sidelines with lots of guys mostly local Thai waiting on table, quickly settled for a wireline believe number N1 Name Fai . Pay 2300 for 90 minutes.

Start with bathtub shower and onto bed action, she was patient and diligent
First round BJ done.
After some recovery time with piano Massage, onto second round cow dog missionary positions went longer than first one.

Once done clean a bit then go out feeling flushed out.
As Leaving more selection available maybe come later for next time.
What if finish way before 90mins lol
Old 31-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
pay additional for additional shots?
Old 31-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Go for 2nd round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailestriker View Post
pay additional for additional shots?
Depends as some masseuse will ask outright for tips with request for second shot.
But there're some who just obliged without asking for tips.
End of the session just give additional tips for good serwit.

*Disclaimer: Some people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Go for 2nd round.

Depends as some masseuse will ask outright for tips with request for second shot.
But there're some who just obliged without asking for tips.
End of the session just give additional tips for good serwit.

*Disclaimer: Some people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
haha. agreed bro. always tip extra when service is good.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailestriker View Post
haha. agreed bro. always tip extra when service is good.
5555 yes good serwit reward a bit more.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent update from my visit. Visited the usual joints except of course my favourite Nataree

Here's a rundown of soapies that I visited :
1) Lords - fantastic selection, at a price. Still going strong.
2) Copacabana (now Catherines) - Just had 3 free girls on Friday night. Disappointing
3) La Defence - Had a few more girls than Catherines, but still left much to be desired
4) Merci - Right next to the old Nataree. This place has more or less replaced Nataree. Even the papa san has moved over. I prefer this the best because it has the slightly MILFy ladies that focus on service and the price ranges from 1800 to 3800
5) Emanuelle - More expensive than Merci but going strong. Had a Nuru here for an additional 600 baht
Old 02-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One thing to add - I was quite amazed at Thermae. There are so many more girls there now and its also full of Japanese picking up (times must be tough in Tokyo).
Old 02-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranj3 View Post
does any brother out there know of this gal called sofia/meji that was working at Banana 7 Spa (now defunct)? is she still working and if so, at which spa? thanks!
Is this the same Sofia from Chrispy kapoo......was hoping to try her on my upcoming trip but have not heard about her since Bro Soopafly no longer active here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcloud View Post
One thing to add - I was quite amazed at Thermae. There are so many more girls there now and its also full of Japanese picking up (times must be tough in Tokyo).
This is why i plan to make Ruamchitt my homebase for my trip, when i feel like coffee break just head downstairs and look at scenery . However a bit concerned about the room/beds as I have not personally stayed there and some people say facilities not good. Anybody here ever stay there, or Manhattan behind, and can comment? Some rooms in Ruamchitt appear newer and renovated, while some look old and dated, whereas Manhattan looks entirely old and dated.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is Nancy 2 shots?

I keep going back to Annie's because they are value for money at 2 hours 2 shots.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Is Nancy 2 shots?

I keep going back to Annie's because they are value for money at 2 hours 2 shots.
Alexa, "Is Nancy 2 shots?"

Old 02-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

airplane cup ?
Old 03-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
trafficgokil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I think I could push it for third round but that day was not at the best stamina after late night outing. However, it was one of the best service getting 2 rounds without being hassle for addl baht; she was even making sure i got off the second time. Please treat her nice, forgot to mention 34B real; overall body 8 and face 7
Old 04-01-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Is Nancy 2 shots?
This is very YMMV and up to the girl. No house policy.

Nancy price structure is simple.

Nancy is 1900B (less 200B if before 6pm) for regular girls. 2 hours.
Sideline is 2300B (they sit opposite side or at the "back") for 90 minutes. Some stunners in the sideline lineup.

Difference is sideline can come and go and regular girls must come a certain number of days and on certain "high customer traffic" days (like the beginning of the month because of Thai payday) or certain "low girl turnout" days (like Dec 31, Jan 1 because all the girls head home) or else they get fined.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficgokil View Post
I think I could push it for third round but that day was not at the best stamina after late night outing. However, it was one of the best service getting 2 rounds without being hassle for addl baht; she was even making sure i got off the second time. Please treat her nice, forgot to mention 34B real; overall body 8 and face 7
Wah push for 3rd round lol
No young man... later shoot blood jialat
Old 06-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 12
nexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
This is why i plan to make Ruamchitt my homebase for my trip, when i feel like coffee break just head downstairs and look at scenery . However a bit concerned about the room/beds as I have not personally stayed there and some people say facilities not good. Anybody here ever stay there, or Manhattan behind, and can comment? Some rooms in Ruamchitt appear newer and renovated, while some look old and dated, whereas Manhattan looks entirely old and dated.
you can consider sofitel if budget allows, nice place with good view, and their breakfast is good too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1