The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
going to bkk again in early jul
gona look for another lao chio at Biwa
Hi, I plan to go in early July too. Booked a few FLs from Line and agreed to meet up.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Service wise at Biwa is confirm more hits than misses.

As for the term "young" must see which age group you belong to.
For guys in their 20s to 40s the Biwa masseuses are considered MILF/GILF.
For guys in their 50s to 70s the Biwa masseuses are considered SYT.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
If there is nothing that suits you at Biwa..... there's another 3 other similar massage parlours within stone's throw from Biwa vicinity.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If there is nothing that suits you at Biwa..... there's another 3 other similar massage parlours within stone's throw from Biwa vicinity.
Yalah I know thanks.

Nancy
Meree
Evita

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 14-06-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 18
tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!

Decided to venture to the Northern neighbourhoods today after getting an update from one of my local buddies.

Took me 45 mins to drive up there with the peak hour traffic but all worth it!
Funky spa.
Got a local gal, 26, day job - clinic assistant. Doubted her word but she showed me the photos of her in uniform. * not the kinky type hor.

One of the best experiences I've had this year. E boobs on a 40+kg frame.
Techniques which I've rarely/never experienced... It's gonna be one of my go to joints in the coming months. RTF definitely!
Old 22-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tresni888 View Post
Decided to venture to the Northern neighbourhoods today after getting an update from one of my local buddies.

Funky spa.
Got a local gal, 26, day job - clinic assistant. Doubted her word but she showed me the photos of her in uniform. * not the kinky type hor.

Techniques which I've rarely/never experienced... It's gonna be one of my go to joints in the coming months. RTF definitely!
Can share this location bro? Appreciate it.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi fellow cheongsters, I'm going to Bkk today. Want to experience my 1st soapy, very excited. Can any bros advice of better to go Soi 24/26 or Ratchada area and what is their operating hours. Thanks!!
Old 23-06-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gjrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Hi fellow cheongsters, I'm going to Bkk today. Want to experience my 1st soapy, very excited. Can any bros advice of better to go Soi 24/26 or Ratchada area and what is their operating hours. Thanks!!
Been tried both, experience and quality wise I'd choose Ratchada area. Prettier girls and better room hygiene/quality. price is generally higher and depends on which girl u choose, but still worth it for me.
Majority open till 12 midnight.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjrt View Post
Been tried both, experience and quality wise I'd choose Ratchada area. Prettier girls and better room hygiene/quality. price is generally higher and depends on which girl u choose, but still worth it for me.
Majority open till 12 midnight.
Thanks bro!!
Old 24-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
BTS Hui Kwang.. U exit at the entrance of emerald hotel.

One whole stretch of soapy for u to see and choose.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-06-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
If you are the just once or twice a year visitor to BKK...... please go to the touristy Huay Kwang / Phrom Phong tourist spas. The cheapo spas in this location are for people who live and work here. Anyway it is in the suburbs so unless you know the area well and can speak the lingo..... no point telling you as probably you would lose your way getting there. Dun depend on Google too much as it is way off the mark.
Old 25-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by tresni888 View Post

Funky spa.

bro, how much u pay at Funky? They charge me thb 3000.
This is a good place but damn far!
Old 25-06-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Can just google. It is in the north.
Old 25-06-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster (B)

snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
It's not that far IMO. With combination of MRT and motosai you will reach the place in no time.

But yes I agree the place traffic congestion is horrendous.
Funky is a kapoo..... not suitable for those seeking full services
Old 25-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
bro, how much u pay at Funky? They charge me thb 3000.
This is a good place but damn far!
Base rate ranges from 2000-4000 baht depending on which girl you choose and type of massage services.
Now on promotional offer is 1500-2800b (75 mins).
For nuru add 400b and time extension is pro-rata.
So your final bill is subjective depending on whom you selected and what services you choose.
For the budget conscious you can choose the 999b package (75 min but lady will be assigned by spa and only topless not fully nude).

So your 3000b is fair price and value if you opted for normal package.
Old 25-06-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Base rate ranges from 2000-4000 baht depending on which girl you choose and type of massage services.
Now on promotional offer is 1500-2800b (75 mins).
For nuru add 400b and time extension is pro-rata.
So your final bill is subjective depending on whom you selected and what services you choose.
For the budget conscious you can choose the 999b package (75 min but lady will be assigned by spa and only topless not fully nude).

So your 3000b is fair price and value if you opted for normal package.
Tks Bro. So up to 2800b is all in price. Seems I was over charge slightly. Suspected that so i just treat it as tip to the MMS. I wonder is she also business owner. Just that I was quoted the same price for all girls. Some of the girls CMI. But in general, the girls are young. It is a place to explore only if have time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1