The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2002, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao Zhu summary FR on *Energizer* (Coded) 2nd FR on her

Date that Bonk her: Last week.

Now Bro i will Decode Energizer. Energizer = AA

FR on *Energizer*:

Face : 5/10 (normal)
Figure : 6/10
Height : normal Height
Boobs: A or B cup
Skin: normal
Hair : long
BBBJ : 6/10
French Kiss (La JI):NO
FJ : 7/10(At first the foreplay was SOP but later FJ i turn her here and there so the FJ to me was not so SOP)
Attitute : 7/10 (friendly, GF type)

A Gentle Reminder, Pls Do Not Post Comments Here

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 24-10-2002, 03:12 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Summary FR on Teacher (2nd FR on her)

Date that Bonk her : 23/10/02

Yup this is the 2nd FR on Teacher But i repeat her a few of times liao.... My Darling.....

Ermmmm Yesterday Was a bit diff Cause she know that i'm tired So she do the work fast.... at first she hug me thight (of couse After Bath lah). than kiss me around and than start to bbbj for me than after awhile we had 69, i lick her till wet than she turn back. than bbbj again awhile later she sit on me and start to rock.... than change it to DS than i turn her around and i on top... Than CUM liao....
Yesterday was fast cause i told her that i'm damn tired and she know what to do liao.....
After She clean up her self than she help me to Massage wah damn shock ahhhh

She told me that last week there a guy try her and told her he know me.... Than Teacher told me how he look like BUT i can't remember lei..... So who is that Guy? PM me lei.....

FR on Teacher:

Face : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Height : 1.5+ to 1.6
Boobs: A cup
Skin: Fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI):6/10
FJ : 8.5/10
AR:no AR
Attitute : 9.5/10 (remember BRo not every girl can click.... To me i can click with her....)
Teaching : 10/10

Old 25-10-2002, 12:05 PM
Samster

FR on Catherine (Ah Cat) (BY : FWChongKing)

I was down in HQ and met Cuntking and the rest. As usual T gave me a hot cup of tea and asked which favorite am I going for?

Too bad, none of my favorites were around and I was sitting, chit-chatting with Cuntking when Ah Dez walk out and he was dazed, stone, shack after a long marathon fuck. Had a chat with him and was advice to let his gal rest for obvious reasons.

Anyway, a while later, T's recommend Ah Cat. I remember this gal a couple of years ago when I bonked her. She used to work for a model agency.

While, since I don't get any of my favorites, I might as well repeat my list.

Catherine came in not long after and she was as sexy as yesteryears. She has dyed her hair devil red and hmm...she set the atmosphere ablaze...wow!!! Gee!!! I am worried how my brother would be cooked this time.

In the room, she flamed up the heat when we start our work-out after the shower. Her nick is Ah Cat and she must live up to her reputation to give me a good cat-bath. She had improved since I last bonk her. The BJ was exceptionally lengthy and long. Like I mentioned earlier, my brother is being “cooked” to perfection.

It my turn to return the favor and I deliciously ate the pussy….”meow”, “meow”…she sound like a she-cat in heat…her body purr like a Persian kitty stretching out her arms wide-apart across the bed and digging into the bed sheet with her fingernails.

She gave me the signal, put on the CD and let me to her cave. Oh!! Wow! The cunt is hot, wet and tight smear with all pure cum.

I was pumping and pumping, looking at her CFM face and very soon we release our cum together.

Here is a summary of her report:

Look: 7.5/10 (ex-model)
Boobs: Not for those who like big boobs
Body: 7/10 (well maintain)
Frenching : light
AR: She did not do it
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe next time

Old 25-10-2002, 03:50 PM
Samster

CK FR (BY : jimmytt)

This CK is the girl, not the (C)King. Had her at headquarters a few weeks ago. Here is a short FR

First time I had this girl, although heard about her from her “partner” Susan before. She was away for more than 2 months, and this was just her 4th day after returning to work.

Looks : 7/10. Quite nice looking in my opinion, maybe mid-twenties. A bit of mixed-blood look.

Body : 7/10, nice build, not skinny and not to meaty either. Thick pussy hair, but nicely kept. Neat looking.

Tits : 7.5/10. Quite a handful ( B or C ?, don’t know how to tell), but nice and soft.

AR : did not do.

BBBJ : 8.5/10. Very good, strong suction. However, she also uses her hands on the crown, which I don’t like as the part of me is too sensitive.

Fingering : Allowed. I fingered her when she was BJing me, trying to find her G-spot and rubbing the clit as the same time. She got very wet as a result, but at no time did she try to stop me.

FJ : 8.5/10. Did her only in 2 styles, missionary and doggie. Interesting part is that she talks dirty during FJ, telling me (in English) what she does with Susan when they do Tama - e.g., that she puts on lesbian show with Susan, using her strap-on dildo on Susan, etc.

Old 26-10-2002, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Zu Er FR

Arrived at HQ pretty late in the afternoon and Zu Er OKT called and say she just cum to work … hmmmm … so late then cum to work, well will be very fresh and I have not seen her since her return from leave, so I agree to call her lor.

When she walk in, she flash her lovely smile and noticed that she had put on a bit of weight during her break, but still not as fleshy as a few years back when I tried her once. After stripping to our birthday suits, released that over the years the Ups and Downs of her weight had an impact on her body. Well never mind, service more important.

In the bathroom she soap me in great detail with her own bath gel, rinse our mouth and even wash me face. Before I could open my eyes, she started frenching me and lead me hands to her boobs …. Small but well just grab lah. Action in the bathroom end with a bj.

On the bed, catbath was from the back and was the soft and dry type (just what I like). She loves to press her body against mine and could feel the heat in her built up. Up and down she goes with occasion fondling of my balls. Before I can say Oh – Ah, my back door was forced open by her powerful crow bar tongue. SHIT! I hate AR but too late I was raped … not once not twice but THREE times, as she went down to my right feet and back to AR then to my left feet and AR again ….. I think she loves AR but I DON’T, tears started flowing down my eyes … sob sob sob

She then lay across me and slowly turn me to the front, so no body contact was lost at anytime. Light kisses lead to passionate frenching, followed by painting of the front and my oh my, the way she teased my little brother without starting her bj, made me wanting to beg her for mercy. She lightly lick my brothers head, peak his nuts and caress his body … it was Pleasure and Torture! Sensing my ‘pain’ she swallowed the whole shaft and just used her cake mixer tongue to swirl round and round …. Brother canot tahan, and like the yeast in it reacting, it grew bigger and bigger … tahan tahan!

Not wanting to end the session without her climaxing, she gave a few more strokes of bj and we frenched. Knowing that I love milk, she offered me what ever little milk that she had, finish one bottle and went to the other while stroking her oyster till has enough natural gravy. I must admit that her ability to make me turn smoothly is amazing, since I am a big guy…. While drinking milk, she had some how turn our position to missionary and even the cap was on. So time to make her beg for MY mercy, went in slowly and maintain slow short trusts, till she was getting to my momentum … went deeper and faster till she grab me tight and we exchange fiery breath of Love …. Looks like all her teasing was too much for me, soon with one final deep thrust, I cummed! However, my brother stayed in her while our tongues remained locked … after eternality, we part due to over heat. She gave me a good massage and we wash up and left the room.

Face: Chubby Japanese looks but appeals to me
Figure: Fleshy and can be consider her only weakness
Boobs: small with light pinkish nipples
Bj: Multiple places with good skills
Ar: Good but I don’t like it, as she RAPE my virgin hole
FJ: I cummed too fast

Only two words to summarized the session “ FULL PACKAGE!”

One word of advise though, it was her first session of the day (2nd day back from leave) and I had known her for years. So not all will experienced the same … each to his own!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 27-10-2002, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
dragonballs7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Jean

Before I start on the FR, I think first must state my expectations. My expectations quite low, so if urs is higher than mine, than this FR will not work for u. In terms of priority:

1. Looks: Must look pretty, otherwise I rather go market buy a kilo of fresh pork.
2. Figure: Would prefer taller gals, but tall or short, must be proportional. No tummy. No fat thighs.
3. Breasts: Prefer gals with big breasts. Min must be B cup lah.
4. FJ: Prefer gals who willing to give 2 shots
5. BBBJ: Don't rush to get it done
6. Frenching: Not a Top priority
7. Pussy licking: Not interested
6. AR: NOT required

So with that kind of expectations, I had wanted to try out Peiyi. So walked into Tommy's place. Had already walked the entire district, saw a chio chinagal. Tall, pretty, big breasts, but didn't call her. So with the mentality of topping up $39 ($150 - chinagal $100 - $10 rm - $1 cd) and get a better quality gal, I made my way to L16.

LL, T told me PY don't work on weekends. Celine? Also not working, or was it menses? Knn....suddenly I recalled someone said here before, must have a whole list of names. Damn it,...I thought 3 names is good enough. Finally, Jean came to my mind. T say ok, must wait. Asked me want MJ not, just came out from the rm, I turned down, though I thought she looked ok. But never like the mentality of having a gal who just finished the job. Minimum she also must go take car go one round lah....

T say introduce Sugar to me, just take a look. I nodded. Sugar came. I recall reading about her. But she failed item 2 leh. Hands and legs a little too meaty for me. So I rejected.

Hence, the long wait began....3 residents were sitting in front of me. One went out, came back.... Jean still not here. 2 old men came, called some old ladies, done and went off, and Jean still not here. Can't believe it.....finished 2 tv prog, the entire new paper...this gal still not here yet. Begin to wonder if she is worth the wait afterall...knn.... even the 3 residents left already....and still not here....all in all waited 2 hours....I marvel at my own patience!

T finally said Jean is on her way.....its already 10.45pm....knn....I thought I stepped in this place at 8.45pm! She signed in, turned around, smiled.....wah...all the anger gone liao. Reminds me of Li Jiaxin. She choose first room, say nearest, no need to walk....I ok.

Went into the room. I take off, she didn't help. I am ok....with self service. But I helped her to take off hers. Wah....see the pair of breasts...the pinkish nipples.....so tenderising.....na bay.....looked like those jap gals breasts photos I see everynight! Full breasts, rounded and fair...with pinkish nipples! Pussy hair nicely trimmed..... I asked for 2 shots...she agreed. She asked how come I chose her, is it becos T introduced. I said no....She was surprised, cos she say most people say her svc so-so...so not many call her. She asked how I want the 2 shots, both FJ, or 1 BJ till cum, and another FJ. Hmmm.....I am really begin to have better impressions about her.

Action starts....start bathing.....she bathed me....starts to talk. Very chatty and friendly gal.....can speak english, hokkien, english. Move on to the bed.....and the catbath begins..... and dicky marikita immediately.

The BBBJ starts....starts slow,....concentrating on the head....then she swallowed the entire thing.....damn shiok. After 5 mins of BBBJ, she climbed onto me....and did something...position my dick somewhere near her pussy. Wahhh.....for a moment, I though I entered her pussy without CD. She say no, not in yet.....but knn.....the feeling make me wanna cum already.

I took over control....and start screwing her. SHe was very accomodating.....and we screwed in a few positions. Her moans make me real high....and soon, I cummed while screwing her doggie.....

Took a rest....she volunteered to do massage. Lousy massage tho...I can do better massaging myself. She starts to talk.....this gal really like to talk..... reminds me of Zhiyi.....

Start of second round....exactly the same,....just the positions varied......and I cummed on the dot of 45mins....haha

ok,...the summary:

Looks: 8
Figure: 8. 1.58m, fair smooth skin, no tummy
Breasts: C cup, pink nipples
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.5
AR: NA
Attitude: 8
Overall experience: 8.5
RTF: yes, if my ill-prepared list fails me again the next time.
Old 28-10-2002, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 23
new_cummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Winnie I Pooh

Realizing that my vampiress has a leakage problem (suck too much blood liao I guess…wonder whether Blood Bank can apply the new water recycle concept here…hehehe)…and will be out of action for a while…I switch my hobby to bear hunting.

Went down to the cave where the bear is hiding…my dickie starts to sniff around for her presence…sensing no signs of her around…I guess she is out on her own hunting…hmm..wonder who is the fortunate prey. I patiently setup my trap and wait for her return….

After 11/2 hour of waiting…she finally return to her cave. Armed with a hunter’s instinct…I carefully studied my subject…shoulder length fur…sparkling and predator like eyes…very fair and smooth complexion…a tiny mole on the cheek…supplemented with a cute bearish smile...a subtle and slender frame. Expecting a fierce and cold blooded creature….she turns out to be a cute teddy bear.

Nevertheless, I am not going home empty handed…I tailed her into the room…stripped ourselves bare and prepare for a fierce battle…suddenly…rain starts pouring down…we took the opportunity to have a quick shower…sizing up each other before the imminent battle. Soon the rain stops…and the battle begins…she pinned me down and taste every part of my body…having special interest in my spear…she carefully and sensuously lick the shalf…followed by gobbling up the whole spear. She played with my spear like an innocent cub…unaware that it would be later used to brutally stab her. I seized on an opportunity and turn the tables around…tasting her pure white body…from armpit….to nipples….right down to her paws…sucking and licking every each of them…notice a slit right between her legs…I spread her legs wide open (I was amazed by how wide she can spread her legs)…totally exposing her nice wound to me…I immediately lick her wound furiously…causing her to moan with intense pleasure…in no time she was bleeding profusely with joy juice and crying for mercy….ignoring her cry I continued to lash at her wound till she can’t take it anymore…and I plunge my spear deep into her wound with her legs wide open…making her moan even louder. I lifted her legs to rest on my shoulders so that my spear can penetrate deep into her…I stabbed….and stabbed….and stabbed without mercy….and she is writhing in pain…but she still put up a struggle…refusing to be tamed. Acknowledge my unsuccessful attempt to tame her…I pulled out my spear and plunge it into her mouth…making her suck it till I release all my tranquilizing venom into her mouth…finally the battle is over…she is being sedated and captured alive.

Ok….end of story….Winnie I Pooh leow…here are the ratings (again will use Toto as comparison)….

LOOKS
Bear Bear: 7.5 (sweet, cute, fresh faced gal...always with a happy smile on her face)

Toto: 7.8 (attractive, very sensuous looking, especially the CFM look when she is high)

BODY
Bear Bear: 7.7 (very close to Toto, very fair and smooth complexion, slim and slender body which I like most though boobs very small...probably the smallest I’ve seen so far but I dun mind cos I’m no milk man)

Toto: 7.8 (slim and well proportion, fair complexion, liked her back and shoulders especially...looks very alluring in bare-back kind of dress)

CATBATH
Bear Bear: 6.5 (average licker only…I think I lick better than her…even lick and suck her toes…I would give myself an 8 for Catbath)

Toto: 8 (better licker, licks more thoroughly especially my toes and I loved it)

BJ
Bear Bear: 7.8 (blow in 1 position only, soft and wet, feels good in her mouth, comparable to Toto)

Toto: 7.8 (though not many positions but slightly better skilled, dunno how to describe but my didi just feel better inside her mouth...born sucker maybe)

FJ
Bear Bear: 7.5 (like the way she spread her legs wide open (so far the widest I’ve encountered)…allowing didi to penetrate real deep inside her, has a very nice and wet pussy, would have equal Toto if I haven’t got something xtra from Toto)

Toto: 8 (very responsive and gets very wet, moan only when gets high, will let herself cummed many times instead of controlling, let you eat her pussy as long as you want, allow herself to enjoy sex to the fullest)

CIM
Bear Bear: 8 (as good as Toto if not better, love to cum inside her mouth, very shiok, will continue to suck you dry after you shoot your load…making sure that every drop is in her mouth, after spitting into the toilet paper…she kiss my lips…gave me a scare…thought she wants to french me…hmm…very naughty)

Toto: 8 (sucks you dry till every drop is in her mouth, one of the most enjoyable cim I’ve had)

ATTITUDE
Bear Bear: 8 (obliging, gf feeling, makes you feel comfortable, always carry a sweet charismatic smile)

Toto: 8 (obliging, gf feeling)

OVERALL: A very poohable bear bear

RTP (Return to Pooh): Definitely

Dream Gal? Close but not

Winnie The Pooh..able
New_cummer

……still searching….
Old 29-10-2002, 08:52 AM
Samster

FR on AA (BY: chillicrab)

was at GL...

heres the FR!

Gal - AA
took up the recomendations from the Papasan,

No regrets, was a cute gal with pink nips. Action starts whilst in the bathroom, wash my dick thoroughly using her mouth.

Very chatty, can talk of anything, can bonk her at any position she wont complain.
with her weight, I can easily carry her up, and rock her on the fucking chair provided in the room.
She has got a sharp tongue that is very good for arse rim, she will try to insert tongue into my arsehole...and the feelings is heaven!

Overall satisfaction - GOOD!

ratings :
looks- 7/10 not a beauty but cute!
arse rim - 9/10
bj - normal - 7/10
fj - can try many positions - 9/10
service - accomodating and no complains/chatty - 9/10

good value for $.
tats all i have to say

Old 29-10-2002, 08:59 AM
Samster

FR on Singapore Ice (by: shin_sex)

This is my lastest FR. It have been a long time I write a FR.
Hope it will as good as the last one.

Went down to tommy's place sometimes ago. Asked for Hai San but NA. So ask for SAN SAN, again she just left the building. I am looking for a CIM gal this time, it is my fastasy but never get to try it. And good old tommy introduced Singapore Ice to me. Heard some much about her but never get to bonk her. Waited for a while, and came a tanned gal. Not so bad for my taste but Hui YU looks much better.....

Went into the room, she choosed the Roman Room. She is always smiling and giving the "I am to fuck you" expression. The spacious room, side and top mirror really help later in the session. She broke the ice by talking and helping me stripped. Then went into the shower, Quite SOP though, during that time I thought it is another flop session, but no.......... after stepping out and help me dry out, when went straight into frenching and touching and grabbing her breast. She is one mean sex machine. After frenching for a few minutes, went to the bed for more action. Told her I wanted 2 shots and she said "ok, if time premit".
She started with the catbath, not so bad and the best is coming. After hearing that I wanted 2 shots, she went straight to my brother. She sure know how to sucked..... deep throat and mouning sound a turned on. She sucked me various position then capped me. She then instruct me how to fuck her and she is always shouting "oh yeah oh yeah baby" and laughing what a turn on, I cannot tahan anymore and blow my top with her on top. I thought what a waste, I camed too fast. Then she say I wanted the second shot right ?? She then gave me a dry clean of my brother and gave me a olive oil massage. Very shoik, especially after a shot.

After messaging she began to tongue my ass and later ask me lift my buttock and began she second sucking session. IT is a real turn on. I never expect my brother to raise so fast with her skill. I really gave in to her........ I let her control me all the way. SHe ask me flipped over, suck me deep throat and capped me a second time. This time the bonking position changes, She started from the top and then we rolled over and I f.... her from the side, she keeps saying "yeah yeah shoik" and laughing and enjoying every bits of me and "I can feel you inside me" she never stopping laughing and enjoying the session..... We even went into the "Yi Zhi Ma" position. From there, i reach the point of no return. I quickly move to missionary and f...... her, The urge is too much and I came for the second time. FIrst time, I came twice in one session. She then say daring why stopped so fast, we havn't go to mine favourite dogstyle position. If i have the time and strength I sure go for it. Then gave me a good clean up, chatted a bit and left with a big smile on my face.

Looks 6.5
BBBJ 7.5
FJ 9.0
RTF surely I want a good time just like a blue film

Old 30-10-2002, 02:37 PM
Samster

FR on Red Diamond (By: x-cream )

Went to Tommy's today at 1700hrs hoping to find the regular 'kaki's' and do the norm stuff....unfortunately no one is around. Ask Tommy for Jaguar or Yuki, both also not workin. Sat down for awhile try to compose myself thinking who I should go for today. Then Tommy recommended me MJ, so I said OK....but have to wait for a little while.
Then he recommends me 'Red Diamond'. As he knows my taste, he strongly recommend me to take her and give the feedback to the members.....So here it is:-
When she steps into the house, I was hoping that she is the one. Good lookin, great body!!! I was so happy when Tommy called me to follow her, with a cup of hot tea in her hand. Went into the room and we introduced ourself. Undress ourselves, my eyes can't keep away from her nicely shaped breast and pointed, pink nipple. Even in the shower, I kept playing with it. Washes me thoroughly and I like it when she washes my bro from the back.
Dry myself and she told to lay down on the bed facing down. Slowly she started kissing me very very very slowly from my neck to my toes. I can really feel her lips all the way. After 5 minutes of lickin and kissin my back, get into doggy position and AR with the hot tea!!! Then turn over, she started workin again from N to S. Then she gave me the longest BJ I ever had in my life with the tea. Starting with lying down, then standing up, then sitting down, then lying down again, she continue givin me the most sensual BJ. It really amazed me that I can go for about 10 mins without unloading.
Then she told me to go doggy position and she blow me from below. Lookin at the time, I decided that it is my turn. She put on the condom and lay down and allow me to do my work, spending most of my time at her breast. Then, I put my harden bro in her and start pumpin while squeezin her breast. Change to doggy position and continue to bang her until I shot my load.
After pulling out, she cleans it with the tissue and gave me another soothing BJ, a short one though. Then we proceed to the shower, get change and left.
Saw, Bro King and his eyes kept lookin at her. Here are the ratings:
Looks - 9/10
Body - 8.5/10
Boobs - 8/10
AR - 7/10
BJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 7/10
Overall it was an unforgetable experience and you'll bet I go for her again. Time and money well spent for full 50 mins.

Old 02-11-2002, 12:38 PM
Samster

FR on Diamond[2058] (By : Ah Dez)

Got myself down to 1 of the houses and sat down. Hummm… wonder whom to call. I am in the mood for looks instead of service. So after introducing me a few girls, the okt is rather disappointing. I ask for young and pretty, he introduces to me BM and Singapore Ice. If they are young, I think I also should be on the same boat.
So I went to take a look in the sign-in-book. The OKT say Cannot See!!… Then I say, if I don’t see, how I know which girl I can call. If he says BM and Singapore Ice are young, then if I ask for good service, won’t be call for me Kam Fong, Qiu Lian??? So in the end, I still manage to take a look. But the list was disappointing. So sat down and start shooting out names… Lily, Happy1, Mei Ji… but all say must wait… so I waited. After 20mins, told me that Diamond is coming. I said ok! And got back to reading my newspaper. Oh…[Fuck! Lyon for Losing!!!].
About 5mins, the car arrived… Ah!!.. She is wearing my favorite yellow dress. So after she signs in, she recognizes me. Came to hold my hand and we went into the room.
In the room, she asked me why was in this house?? I just said I want to try new house. Some of the other houses are getting too crowded. I need some peace and quiet today. She smiled and starts to take off her clothes. Well, I got to take out my own. Hummm…. Ok lah. So we went into the bathroom for a wash-up. We talk in the shower regarding some stuff. Ok, not bad. Seems chatty and friendly. After a quick wash, I was done and went out to dry myself as she stayed in the shower. Sheeessss… saw her putting KY.. Too much!!.. There goes the cunninglingus!! After she comes out, she dried herself and led me to the bed.
She starts with the front, starting with the usual cat bath. From my chest up to my ears… using 1 hand to hold my face as she licks my ear. Before moving to the other… oohh.. ahh… then she went to suck my fingers and keeping eye contact… humm.. Not bad, after moving to my other hand, she went back to the center, before moving down to my feet… suck my toes good before moving to the other feet. I must comment that she is actually quite strong. As she does her AR, she is able to hold up both your legs so that she can get better access.. The AR is ok, licking around the hole… not poking her tongue in the tunnel. After a few twills and swerves. She move up to my little brother and starts the bbbj. Actually, the bj is very normal. Didn’t really felt aroused. But I want to get her for a very long time. So any normal service will do. With her head bobbing up and down, my hands were busy with her boobs.. Woah, soft and nice nipples. I was having my fun, when she changed her position and licks my shaft sideways before changing back to the normal up down. Caped me.. And went up on me. Took off her hair band, and start pumping. As I said, she is rather strong, as she is also able to pump with 1 hand on my chest. After changing a few positions with her on top. We switch and I went on top. Started with doggie at first, but the mirror too blur, so I can’t really see her face. So I ask her to lie down instead. I look at her… and she slowly guides me in… but… she is too wet.. Or KY. So not planning to go down on her. Gave her tits a good suck before pumping her. Sheesss… got too engross and forgot to change position. My eyes were glued at her, as we went missionary about 10mins. Before I end her off in sliding.
I lie down and look at her… the more I look, the prettier she becomes. So she asked if I want a massage. I said Nope.. And request to clean up instead.
So we went into the shower and had a small chat, before we went out. Gave my cheek a peck before we left the room.
I got my butt out off the house as soon as she left.

Diamond (2058)
looks: 8.25(pretty, cute. Looks good when she don’t smile. Ice Maiden)
body: 7.5(average height, medium size body, smooth skin, nice ass)
boobs: 7.75(B? a nice handful with nice pink tits, Soft)
frenching: Didn’t Got it
ar: yes
bj: 7.0(a few positions, but can count as 2)
fj: 7.5(quite good with stamina, strong, but too much KY)
service&attitude: 7.5(friendly gal, But the comments gave by others are not really good and taking a look at the other FRs on her, Her service tends to differ.)

Old 03-11-2002, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
shan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR - Mable

FR - Mable.

After two weeks break went to usual place on 29/10/2002.

Then look for Chelsea, Singapore ICE. Not working so OKT recommeded Mable.

Went to the shower. This girl easily breaks silence. Very friendly.

Had shower. Usual. Then started service me from top to bottom.

Slow and steady. Then AR very long time. Fair skin. Started to service my bro. Slowly (but not hard suction) & stedily me BBBJ me. Very shiok. This gal really hardworking.

Then went to missionary & then doggy style & then standing postion. Very good FJ sesssion. Took nearly 15 mins. then Finally cum.

*** Ratings ***

Looks - 7/10.
Boobs - 6.5/10 (handful)
AR - 9/10.
BBBJ - 7/10 (not hard suction)
FJ - 8/10.
RTF - If really want to the FJ to be longer.

Friendly & chatty, age 27.

If u r looking for a good service gal this gal is first choice.

But look may not be CFM. Very hard working gal.

Then went to the shower again. She always help to clean you.

150 well spent.
Old 05-11-2002, 05:07 PM
Samster

FR on East (BY : phantom53sg)

For fear of getting too close to my regular gal with a possibility of a drop in service standard if I kept repeating her, I opted to try some fresh abalone. Scan through my list of potentials and finally decided to narrow it down to 3 gals, namely Zhu Er, Miki 1 and East… all operating within area L20. After a cup of coffee, I went over to L20H03 for Zhu Er but was told that she is not in yet as her working hours has become rather irregular lately. No problem, instead of waiting ‘lan-lan’ for her …I decided to walk over to H07 to try my luck on East and I was not to be disappointed. In fact, I can considered myself very lucky as she was about to leave for another house when I checked in and she was offered to me promptly by the ‘Or-Kui-Por’. She signed in at one of those run down desk, gave me one of her trademark ‘Mona Lisa’ smile and led me to one of the room (No 3) behind…

East – L20H07

Looks : 7.5/10 – Sweet and decent looking with minimum makeup, the type of gal that is ‘Ren-Jian Ren-Ai’. She is about 24 ~ 25 yo. Skin complexion is of Hawaiian tan. Something in her that I like most – apart from her glaze eyes, there is this mysterious smile of hers… something akin to that of ‘Mona Lisa’, so mysterious, yet so sweet. She looks even more beautiful with her eyes closed during the Fj.

Boobs and Body : 7.0/10 – Medium height with shoulder length hair. When she unhooked her bra and stepped out of her G-string, I got a glimpse of her nice tan body. Boobs are about 32B, not too big, neh-neh is soft with inverted brown nipples and surrounding areola. Overall, East has a sexy body. Pussy hairs are not too thick but a bit long……with some trimming, it will look even better.

Frenching : 6.5/10 – We had some very stimulating, soft and tender kisses but somehow, I did not trust my tongue into her mouth.

Bbbj : 8.5/10 – Her bbbj have lots of variations, you will be amazed at the never ending changes she made…such as a) with her head under my crotch while I am in doggie when she licked my balls and sucked my dick; b) With me kneeling in front of her face when she whispered, “put into my mouth”. Was she doing the bbbj or was I was mouth f**king her ? I think it was both, in heaven liao….c) kneeling opposite one another where she lowered her head to eat my sausage while I groped her all over; d) sitting at the edge of the bed while she squat on the floor with her glaze eyes looking at me, she let her tongue run round the edge of my cock head before plunging it deep into her throat… e) with me standing up holding her head while she did the deep throat and f) in 69 where we eat one another … Ohhhhhhh… Ichiban and I almost lost count on the number of bbbj positions oredi…It was... well... fan... fucking... tastic! It will be perfect if there is more power in the suction.

AR : 7.0/10 – Done in 3 positions during the course of Bbbj, short but enjoyable.

Foreplay and Fj : 8.0/10 – We didn’t waste any time and began to undress immediately once the door was closed. She then led me to the bath room for a thorough wash-up, after which she did a short warm water Bbbj which was a prelude to more interesting actions to come. After helping me to dry my back, I was asked to lie down with my back upwards. She lean forward and began the cat-bath with slow licks of the earlobe, neck and back, thereafter she asked me to raise my butt and did a short AR followed by a bj where she went under to lick and sucked at my didi.

Next, I was asked to turn over. Smiling seductively, she then began to replicate the licking process starting from my earlobe, neck and left nipples, dragging her wet tongue along my armpit ( quite ticklish) and moving her tongue along the length of my arm, hand followed by sucking of my fingers, one at a time and repeated the same sequence over the right nipple, hand and fingers again. During the cat-bath, her fingers were never far off from my didi and was always busy stroking it and playing with my ‘ding-dong balls’. Having done this, she wriggled herself southwards and along the way, was licking my navel and worked her way towards my balls. The lick-n-kiss continued further down my legs with sucking done on all the toes, again one by one…. Shioooooook. The cat-bath was slow and extremely stimulating and each touch of her warm soft hands and wet slimy licks increases my erotic desires as she explored my body, and I responded in kind with my hands groping all over her body.

The next 10 minutes or so after the cat-bath was occupied with a series of variations filled bbbj that was fun and sexciting. [ refer to bbbj details ] When she has completed the bbbj rituals, I was still in a daze and was asked to lie on the bed again. Anticipating what will happen next, I was surprised that she turned around with her legs spread wide over my head placing her sweet slit directly on my waiting mouth while she continued to give me another round of bj. Wahlah..ehhh…. Auto 69… where can “Bun-Chance”, I raise my head, took a deep breadth to savour the aroma of her wet cunt and began to eat her abalone furiously, forcing my tongue deeply and licking the surrounding of her clit. ..a few minutes later, she rolled over, turned around and was going to cap me when I told her that I wanted to eat her pussy longer. Giving me one of her trademark mysterious smile again, she lie down submissively, spread her legs opened and allowed me full access to her abalone. Shiooooooooook… and I ate and licked her CB until my tongue almost went lame. It was time to give my didi a little action and I told her to put on the rubber.

She was very lithe, raise her legs backwards exposing her nice CB slit, with her fingers holding the shaft of my didi; she helped me to position my cock head near her cunt-hole. With a slight trust of my hip, I popped my dick in. Leaning forward, I slid the whole didi inside her CB until my balls nestled against her outer labia. I held it there for a while, seeking the pleasure of seeing my dick completely buried in her CB and allowing my dick to feel the warmth of her love canal. Slowly, I drew the shaft out from her cunt-hole and drove it back home. She trusts her hip forward, jamming her CB on my didi… I picked up the pace, slamming my didi in her cunt like a pile driver. She gave out a soft moan……… Arrrghhhhh…Arghhhhh . Fearing that I may hurt her, I stopped pumping allowing her to cool down a bit, then resumed slowly, then faster and faster... As wave after wave of pleasure vibrated from my didi, I could feel my cock head began to spasm, I clutched her tightly, our lips locking and finally, erupted and shot my cum into her CB. It was heavenly.

She helped to remove the rubber, cleaned up the cum and wrapped up my dick in tissue paper and told me to take a rest, after which, both of us took the shower together, talking and giggling. Before we left, I kissed her gently and thanked her for giving one of the best fuck I have ever had.

Attitude: 8.0/10 – Quite a friendly, service oriented and accommodating gal. I believe that if being treated nicely and gently, she will provide the pleasure you are seeking for.

RTF : A Big Yes, the chemistry is there and we click very well. She is my Mona Lisa of the ‘East’ - my new found Darling.

Old 06-11-2002, 04:43 PM
Samster

FR on Elaine (By: FWChongKing )

Elaine FR (by FWChong)

Heard of the Ann-Kok look-alike and after recommendation by T, I agree to wait for her.

Cuntking warned me not to call her Ann-Kok as she does not like it.

It was a short wait and she arrived. First thing I wanted to see was if there was any resemblance to Ann-Kok. IMHO, I think I would give her a 6/10 for facial resemblance. She still a little pump on the face whereas the original Ann-Kok is slightly skinny.

One thing I must comment is that she has BIG BOOBS.

Here is a short FR

Looks : 7/10. Have some Ann-Kok look alike features

Boobs : 8/10. My hand cannot cup it. Looks real to me also.

AR : 6/10 She like to finished off with a strong suction.

BBBJ : 7/10. She keeps on blowing.

Fingering : Allowed.

FJ : 7/10. Did her in 3 styles, woman on top, doggie and missionary.

Old 07-11-2002, 05:12 PM
Samster

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

To all Bro,
I will be updating most of the Bro and my FRs here. For your Bro to read out the gals we had try and service of the gals... If anything you wanna know just PM me or Ask me in my Xiao_Zhu Fresh FRs hitlist on GL 150cats ... I will Reply ASAP

To the newbies,
your can read the FRs here so it will help you to find out who's your target...

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1