The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
hotmailer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Thank you for this good thread TS.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Camoskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster2017 View Post
Nowadays so many runners.
Yeah, marathon coming.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning.

Please post all your jialat stories here to share.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
BenWoodburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello world.!!
Old 02-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
McCannErickson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No new jialat story.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Suanced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCannErickson View Post
No new jialat story.
A bit weird
Old 03-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning.

Please post all your jialat stories here to share.

Old 03-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
CivilEyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a very nice massage at an MP in the West a couple of weeks ago. Should be a relatively new one even though I haven't been to that area for some time. ML gave a very good massage, with long, smooth, hard strokes on my back, and not too hard for my liking too. While massaging the back with those long strokes while standing in front of me with her boobs over my head, her hands would also "dive" into my butt crack, tease my balls, and come back up again to my neck. Very nice and sensual.

Now, before the massage began, the ML asked if I would like to shower, but I declined cos I had already showered before I left home, and there was also a sign in the room that stated no hanky panky allowed. And before I decided to go for a massage, I had a rather heavy lunch at Holland V, so had to go to the loo for a good release, and it was the type of release that splatters. And it was a public loo that did not have those bidets to help wash off after the deed is done.

So, the jialat part is that I have a reasonably nicely splattered butt crack where the ML's hands explored and then went all over my body. Definitely had to have a shower after....
Old 03-12-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilEyes View Post
So, the jialat part is that I have a reasonably nicely splattered butt crack where the ML's hands explored and then went all over my body.
Sibuey jialat.
Thank you for sharing,senior.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
hanhlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Had a very nice massage at an MP in the West a couple of weeks ago. Should be a relatively new one even though I haven't been to that area for some time. ML gave a very good massage, with long, smooth, hard strokes on my back, and not too hard for my liking too. While massaging the back with those long strokes while standing in front of me with her boobs over my head, her hands would also "dive" into my butt crack, tease my balls, and come back up again to my neck. Very nice and sensual.

Now, before the massage began, the ML asked if I would like to shower, but I declined cos I had already showered before I left home, and there was also a sign in the room that stated no hanky panky allowed. And before I decided to go for a massage, I had a rather heavy lunch at Holland V, so had to go to the loo for a good release, and it was the type of release that splatters. And it was a public loo that did not have those bidets to help wash off after the deed is done.

So, the jialat part is that I have a reasonably nicely splattered butt crack where the ML's hands explored and then went all over my body. Definitely had to have a shower after....
Think you song song gao ju rong.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

SCBTeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing
Old 03-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

20165039 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So jialat!!
Old 04-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Bro, thank you for your jialat story. Hope you can post more jialat stories to share here.

Quote:

Old 04-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

EnglishSpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS for nice thread.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

fengshuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Lao sai no wash ha?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1