The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

I was around the age of 15 when i had access to internet. Was alone playing some games where some click bait adv pop out. Curiosity led me to a place of no return.

One day, I was alone and a sick and perv thought came. I actually got this Female doll wearing a skirt,( a gift to my sis from my relatives). Of course, underneath the skirt there is nothing much. So after getting really turn on by the videos and photos, i started to ransack a drawer for my Mom's panties (those that were old and i am sure she seldom wears it as it is chunked away in a wardrobe for old clothes) and i made the doll wear it.

yup, i try to rubba to get a release. while looking at the videos.

And yup, been doing it for a few weeks whenever i had time alone. and jialat, one day mom got home and saw it. It got so awkward that after Sec 4 or so, I move out of my home after that. Not because i fell out with my family, but these incident affected me so much that i thought i needed that personal space alone.

Again, at 19 before enlisting, another incident, was doing it with my GF in the living room of her house. We were humping away on the sofa in missionary (luckily half naked) when we heard the rattling of the keys. I pull up my pants and grab my shoes before hiding behind the door. My gf ran to the bathroom, grab a towel, and pretended she was about to take a shower, and led her mom to the kitchen. She signaled to me to get out while she tries to lock the door. i was busy wearing my shirt and shoes while hopping to the lift. Yup. that sticky mess on my underwear...in the end drove back home without my underpants.
Old 26-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Is a infection.. many yrs ago.. I got a gf oso whenever after sex.. will have this kind of dead fish smell.. it become worst ESP after her auntie come..
Went Google search n finally found the answer n bring her see doc.. take some medicine n no sex for a wk.. after tat nvr have tat smell anymore..
Actually most girl will notice the smell is just tat some too shy to see doc abt this kind of thing.. so they will just live with it.. washing will not cure only by medicine..
good share bro.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Had a crush on my colleague and one time she came over to my desk to ask about work. She was standing beside me and I was sitting down
Discussing about an email and she was replying a customer using my name. She wore a fairly short skirt and was bending a bit. I couldn't resist and pretend to see my phone to take her up skirt

As I position myself and trying not to alert the other colleagues sitting around me. My phone went below her...

Nbcb at this moment she turn her head and looked at me... Caught in the act!

I tell bros.. The fear was unimaginable. She didn't say anything and went back to her desk. Till today I fear being reported.
Old 29-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eoisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Had a crush on my colleague and one time she came over to my desk to ask about work. She was standing beside me and I was sitting down
Discussing about an email and she was replying a customer using my name. She wore a fairly short skirt and was bending a bit. I couldn't resist and pretend to see my phone to take her up skirt

As I position myself and trying not to alert the other colleagues sitting around me. My phone went below her...

I tell bros.. The fear was unimaginable. She didn't say anything and went back to her desk. Till today I fear being reported.
wow that's bad. did she say anything after that?
Old 30-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Not...... Yet. She left recently so I hope it ends there.
Old 30-06-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Left meaning she quit the job? Wow, how awkward were any interactions after that event?
Old 30-06-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SibueyJialat up 5pts

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

I can't stop laughing when I post this.

Last week, I went for a massage with my regular. The session went so well and I was enjoy it. Finally little brother was so hard because I had 3 weeks not released. When I about to released, there was loud noise of people singing across the street and celebrating birthday, following by religious songs.

I was distracted and unable to released on the very last moment, flattened like empty balloon. No matter how hard the regular tried to awake the little brother, it won't work as the singing still continued outside. I am someone believe in religion so it really kills all the mood of horny.

No choice but to pay and left. Really wrong timing.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
z0z0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post

Last week, I went for a massage with my regular. The session went so well and I was enjoy it. Finally little brother was so hard because I had 3 weeks not released. When I about to released, there was loud noise of people singing across the street and celebrating birthday, following by religious songs.

I was distracted and unable to released on the very last moment, flattened like empty balloon. No matter how hard the regular tried to awake the little brother, it won't work as the singing still continued outside. I am someone believe in religion so it really kills all the mood of horny.

RLMFAO, nice jialat story.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
zzstop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzzstop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Discussing about an email and she was replying a customer using my name. She wore a fairly short skirt and was bending a bit. I couldn't resist and pretend to see my phone to take her up skirt .
This is reallly jialat.
Thanks.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
AsiaFenceStreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

FAMROL thanks for sharing.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yellowbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not...... Yet. She left recently so I hope it ends there.
Lucky she never complain

Last edited by yellowbone; 07-07-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Discussing about an email and she was replying a customer using my name. She wore a fairly short skirt and was bending a bit. I couldn't resist and pretend to see my phone to take her up skirt .
OMG this is damn jialat.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Mexium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many jialat stories, thanks for sharing bros.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really jialat! What was her reaction?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1