The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down SPA L***@ North Bridge Rd

A Short FR as I am not very good in writing it, hope bros here dun mind. I will keep it short and sweet.

Went for mee goreng & tulang at Jalan Sultan last nite with buddy. Needed a massage and happy ending badly. Recce the surrounding area decided to go the one of the MP that i tried before. But ended wasted my $$$ for piano type massage and lousy PCC.

Just like to feedback to bros here and hope you guys won't waste your hard earned $$$ like me in future.

FR
Site - S** L***
( Along North Bridge Road, near Fishhead steamboat )

YoYo, about late 20s or maybe early 30. ( tikum tikum, both visit also kena her)

Damage $50/hr
Massage - 1/10, always same spot an worst than buttery hands. I counted she at least yawned more than 50 times in the duration of my massage. Looks like she is more tire than me...KNN.

Happy ending $50/ mechanical and all cannot touch. cannot see... when asked her to lick my nipples to stimulate me, she ask for extra TIPS. cb... somemore can see her SIAN expression while doing it. Ended up i force myself to shoot while half erected to quickly get over it.

Cleanliness - wat can i say when the bathroom dun even have any SOAP... you guys judge for yourself la hor.

RTM???? i rather pcc with my $50 note and keep it for mee goreng after that lagi worth it..

Last note to add in, my buddy's experience??? almost the exact situation like me but slightly better with SOAP inside bathroom... ( forgot to ask buddy the lady's name )... but overall conclusion from both of us... $$$ wasted..
Old 07-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future
Re: SPA L***@ North Bridge Rd

Totally agreed bro. Went there once and it was certainly a very bed experience for me also....
Old 12-12-2011, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 13
jojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just asking. you wen there 2 time and the same girl massage you, but you still pay for the special??
Old 12-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Both YoYo & JiaJia are on my "blacklist"!!! In fact, I dont go there anymore. Opposite this shop ve better service with younger ladies
Old 12-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro! I salute you leh..

In these circumstances...you still can force to shoot ah!

Me I kena....just 2 weeks ago....I pull her hand away and throw the money on her face and fuck off.

Want money...don't want to work for it!! She look at me stunt to my reaction...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
A Short FR as I am not very good in writing it, hope bros here dun mind. I will keep it short and sweet.

Went for mee goreng & tulang at Jalan Sultan last nite with buddy. Needed a massage and happy ending badly. Recce the surrounding area decided to go the one of the MP that i tried before. But ended wasted my $$$ for piano type massage and lousy PCC.

Just like to feedback to bros here and hope you guys won't waste your hard earned $$$ like me in future.

FR
Site - S** L***
( Along North Bridge Road, near Fishhead steamboat )

YoYo, about late 20s or maybe early 30. ( tikum tikum, both visit also kena her)

Damage $50/hr
Massage - 1/10, always same spot an worst than buttery hands. I counted she at least yawned more than 50 times in the duration of my massage. Looks like she is more tire than me...KNN.

Happy ending $50/ mechanical and all cannot touch. cannot see... when asked her to lick my nipples to stimulate me, she ask for extra TIPS. cb... somemore can see her SIAN expression while doing it. Ended up i force myself to shoot while half erected to quickly get over it.

Cleanliness - wat can i say when the bathroom dun even have any SOAP... you guys judge for yourself la hor.

RTM???? i rather pcc with my $50 note and keep it for mee goreng after that lagi worth it..

Last note to add in, my buddy's experience??? almost the exact situation like me but slightly better with SOAP inside bathroom... ( forgot to ask buddy the lady's name )... but overall conclusion from both of us... $$$ wasted..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1