The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 12-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
This is Miki:
http://www.smclub.jp/cp_indv.php?atn...9 543e7d4ea99
Seems like she switches.
Cheers! I prefer non switch, and without knowing japanese, it is a no go for me. Well, there are many english friendly sm club to go, not enough money and not enough time.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
required tribute (i.e. $250 - $550)
so unprofessional.
you will no such thing in Japan.
May i know you keep looking for untrain domina to kick your ball, what if they kick too hard and kill you?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Also from what I hear - some Doms actually make you wear condoms
unheard of in Japan/Thailand)

Also to find any young good looking Dom in the US that doesn't already have a stable of slaves/is very busy/and asks for anything lower than $300 an hour - will be tough.
La Siora the old apartment, with the room at the left side, the one with carpets, i have to wear condom, they dun want pre cum on their carpet.

Fetish Fortress in china town NYC has very young good looking dom, at lower than 300 an hour.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
Bro, care to share her contact? Unless she is based overseas..THanks

Yea, appreciate your write ups which help to keep this thread going. I have tried some of the mistresses in CM but frankly, my expectations were often not met.
Bro submarine, I will be happy to share her with you and bros. Unfortunately, she is based overseas and in fact, she is currently in Tokyu. She is a Taiwanese who can speak Mandarin, Japanese and English - her English is not that proficient though.

Her name is Princess Mai Maya and her website is http://www.princess-selene.com/

Her pictures in this website does not do her justice. She looks far better in person. I have asked Maid Angelina (the one managing the emails for Princess Mai Maya) for Princess Mai Maya's SM Club in Japan. Once I have the website, I will update you guys again.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:

robertchua - THIS IS MY OPINION - Take it from me - an American - stay away from US strip(tease) clubs.
Bro calbts, thank you so much for your sharing. I was not aware of the pitfalls of visiting a strip club. In fact, the reason why I thought strip clubs were a better bet is that some of these strippers might be wearing thigh high or knee high leather boots. Guess I will have better luck sticking to professional dominatrix.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
so unprofessional.
you will no such thing in Japan.
May i know you keep looking for untrain domina to kick your ball, what if they kick too hard and kill you?
Bro ydgduo, you asked a very good question which I will try my best to reply. An individual's pain tolerance can be trained. Of course, there will be a limit to how much pain a person can take. I have been kicked many times for many years - I do not want to state the exact number of times as I really do not count. As for the years, I prefer to keep it a secret too.

So far, so good for me. I suppose that professional dominatrix should be a safer bet. But there are always risks involved. A newbie, i.e. a lady who has never kicked before, is a refreshing change. I particularly like the innocence and sometimes, I do feel guilty for corrupting them.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my dozens of sessions at La Siora even going as far back as 1999, even in the carpeted room, I have never ever been asked or was requested to wear a condom in a session. In fact I cannot recall ever being asked to wear a condom in any session I have ever had in Asia. I guess you were just unlucky that day.

As far as Fetish Fortress goes - yes those girls look good and maybe the session is not over $300, But I guarantee there will be a sex-negative element to the session as any sexual(hand release) contact is illegal.
Also New York City even with the high yen in Japan is more expensive than Tokyo. And as we all seem to agree, the selection and quality of the Mistresses in Tokyo cannot be beat. But New York is a great tourist destination and the food there is very good.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
starfb is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Bros, I found a new website that lists Singaporean Dominatrixes. However, there are only 3 dominatrixes currently - 2 females and 1 TS.

I have contacted both females through collarme.com previously and concluded that only Mistress Minky is worth paying a visit.

The website is http://littlequaintdungeon.webs.com
Bro thanks for sharing, have you tried miss Minky? seems no FR for her here
Old 12-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Her pictures in this website does not do her justice. She looks far better in person. I have asked Maid Angelina (the one managing the emails for Princess Mai Maya) for Princess Mai Maya's SM Club in Japan. Once I have the website, I will update you guys again.
i think she belongs to smyapoo.jp
have never sessioned there before though..

yes, she seems amazing
Old 13-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfb View Post
Bro thanks for sharing, have you tried miss Minky? seems no FR for her here
Yes, i do find it strange that nobody has anything to say about Minky. She has set herself up as Queen Bee of http://sgdomsubs.webs.com and is always on collarme.com but nobody here has actually met her. Is she real? Because she appears to be in partnership with Noir rascal/Fiona Ling should we presume she is just as much a waste of time?
Old 13-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
In my dozens of sessions at La Siora even going as far back as 1999, even in the carpeted room, I have never ever been asked or was requested to wear a condom in a session. In fact I cannot recall ever being asked to wear a condom in any session I have ever had in Asia. I guess you were just unlucky that day.
twice, both time in the carpet room, the rest of the sessions all in the other room. i think the room next to the carpet room, complain to police, and they were arrested, now they operate from love hotel. The middle age lady complain of noise, i saw on a small video clip found on internet at that time.

and also maybe Schrodinger and you both younger and more handsome than me, yeah i compare the review from la siora and i did not get what both of you got. could be the fact that both of you speaken japanese. But i always get less than what both of talk about.
Old 13-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
An individual's pain tolerance can be trained. I have been kicked many times for many years
wow i did not know that. I did not know the balls can get harder and tougher. It is not my thing, i cannot get an erection if kick at the balls. But go to Japan and enjoy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ominatrix.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cing-boss.html
Old 14-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
i think she belongs to smyapoo.jp
have never sessioned there before though..

yes, she seems amazing
Bro submarine, perhaps it is due to me having visited such an amazing dominatrix like Princess Mai Maya prior to my recent Thaidomina team of Mistress Femina and Bella, that leaves me unsatisfied.

As you know, I cannot speak Japanese. But imagine if I can go Japan now and have another session with Princess Mai Maya, and get her to recommend me to her fellow dominatrix at the SM Club that she is working at now, that will be my dream come true!
Old 14-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
wow i did not know that. I did not know the balls can get harder and tougher. It is not my thing, i cannot get an erection if kick at the balls. But go to Japan and enjoy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ominatrix.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cing-boss.html
Bro ydgduo, I agree with you that ballbusting is not everyone's cup of tea. My problem is I am seeking real kicks and there exists a real danger of me biting off more than I can chew one of these days. That is why it is so important for me to find the right girl to do the kicking. Balls are fragile, despite my increased pain tolerance, can be destroyed accidentally.

For dominatrix who do not or will not practise safe limits, such as the one you shared in your newspaper links above, it is a big risk to take should one decide to engage her. But should you live to tell your tale, it makes one heck of an experience - what does not kill you will make you stronger, right?

On the topic of erection versus getting kicked in my balls, moderate to severe pain (to me, at least) makes me hard. However, I have lost my erection due to a super hard kick. This goes to show that everyone has a limit for pain and too much pain may not be a good thing sometimes.
Old 14-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

As I have not personally met Mistress Minky, I cannot give my FR on her.
Bros, I have received several PMs asking me about Mistress Minky. While it is true that I have emailed her and received polite replies from her, I have not had a session with her yet. That is why I asked those bros who are interested in Mistress Minky to post their FRs should they have a session with her.

As for the connection between Mistress Minky and Mistress Fiona, they are friends. I do not think it is fair to associate my bad experience with Mistress Fiona with Mistress Minky that is why I still recommend Mistress Minky. Even for Mistress Fiona, perhaps bros who contact her now might be able to get professional replies now that she has decided to go pro-domme.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1