The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2002, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
V6 FR by omnia 03052002

looks:6.5(matured attractive look,fair,a bit ditzy)
body:7(tall, slim, nice sexy fair legs, quite a nice ass)
boobs:7.5(b/c cup, pretty big and a pleasant surprise as it was not noticeable with her outfit on)
frenching:yes(quite nice, receptive to tongue treatment)
ar:yes(quite nice licks)
bbbj:8(quite good suction, a few styles)
fj:8.5(quite the tigeress, sexy moans, and open to many styles, if you have the stamina)
attitude&service:8.5(friendly, good attitude, receptive to suggestions, nice soft massage followed by short goodbye frenching, mix of gf/commando service, leaning more towards commando side)
rtf:yes(for those looking for a tall,boobsy fair gal with good service, then perhaps this gal may be the one, fairly new to gl 4-5 mths)

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!
Old 04-05-2002, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 23
BigBoobsLuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lee Wen by bigboobsluver 03052002

lucky to get my target lee wen on my first try, all thanx to bro king

looks : 6.5 ( looks a bit like the china fls, which i used to frequent )
body : 8 ( guess everyone knows wat i like, and man i luv her boobs! )
frenching : no idea! was too busy playing with her 2 BIG assets!
AR : 7.5
bbbj : 7.5 ( makes realli good use of her tongue, many styles )
Fj : 8.5 ( realli good, had 4 positions, and really gives me pleasure! )
attitude : 8 ( nice to tok to, great service and not much restrictions )
rtf : YES!(good to talk to, good body, allows many positions, fullfills everything i luv in a ger )
Old 04-05-2002, 01:24 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
CK FR by omnia 03052002

looks:6.5(matured attractive look,fair)
body:6.5(ave ht, fleshy, quite smooth skin)
boobs:8(c cup at least, creamy, tasty and au natural)
frenching:yes(nice)
ar:yes(not bad)
bbbj:8.5(good action, nice soft licks to suction, best done 69 which she seems to enjoy)
fj:8.5(good stamina, many styles, her sexy moans are a real turn on, particularly when she continues to wimper "f**k me darling", plus she gets wet and turned on quite easily if you know how to play with her)
attitude&service:8(friendly and pleasant gal. gf/commando service, leans towards gf service)
rtf:yes

Old 04-05-2002, 01:26 AM
Samster

OG(1610) FR by omnia 03052002

looks:7.5(quite cute, cfm japanese gal look, very fair)
body:7.8(quite tall, porportinate body,quite smooth skin, nice ass, lookout for her tatto on one her buttocks which appears to point the way to her c**t)
boobs:8(b/c cup, quite a pleasant surprise as they looked smaller with herclothes on, creamy with pinkish nips)
frenching:yes(quite nice)
ar:yes(nice soft licks)
bbbj:8.5(good action, many styles, enjoyed best when in 69, need full mirror coverage to enjoy)
fj:8(good stamina, various styles, enjoyed best with her legs wrapped around my legs while i rammed her with her sexy groans in the background)
attitude&service:8(friendly and accomodative gal. gf/commando service, a balanced mixture of both. pleasant surprise as she gave me a nice soft lingering kiss at the start of the session)
rtf:definitely yes(ps. my tks to king for a good bonk, as i tried her based on his fr)

Old 11-05-2002, 04:44 PM
Samster

Little Rain (Xiao Yu) L16 FR by deedlit48 11052002

Looks : 6 - 6 1/2
She looks cute from 5 metres out. But, up close.. nah.. look quite mature (old). Not the kinda look I like, very average.

Figure : 6
Short. Quite big boobs for her height. But rather chubby on the behind too.

Service : 5
Nah.. very very SOP. Ask you to turn behind.. some action.. Ask you to turn infront.. some action.. VERY mechanical.
Most boring of Cat150 I ever had.

Friendliness : 6
Some small talk. Tries to smile abit, very strained. Maybe no chemistry, but really boring. Does not interest me. Don't even feel like shagging her.. sigh..

Misc : I don't like her voice at all. very hoarse.. like aunty kind. A real turnoff too.

Basically a $150 waste in my books. So no return definately.

Old 12-05-2002, 03:20 AM
Samster

Fen Fen FR by BigBoss 11052002

Felt very suay past 2 weeks. Lost lots of money in the stockmarket. So went to GL last Thursday. Maybe after a good fuck can change my luck??

Went to L20H60. Want to see how lan si lan yong this OKT Jeffrey could be. Nice place, nice deco, but a bit too warm. Asked for big boobs Tong Tong. Not working, damn suay! Asked me Yi Yi want anot? Not bry pretty so reject.

Asked him to get Hui Yi for me. I specified the house somemore. Later one ger came, say Hui Yi. Fuck, think i newbie or what? Think i dunno Hui Yi ar? But the ger look quite sexy, and boobs look like coming out of her dress, so follow her up the room lor.

In the room, asked what's her name. Replied Fen Fen from L28. Here's her scoresheet:

Body : 7.5 (Nice curve, very smooth skin)
Face : 7 outside the room, closer look 6.5 a bit old maybe 26-27
Boobs : 7 (35C melon quite big & firm but i think is fake)
BBBJ : 7.5 (nice sucktion, spend much time on dickhead)
AR : N/A
FJ : 8 (many positions, she on top, me on top, scissors, doggie. Cunt quite tight)
RTF : No (b'cos no AR)

This OKT Jeffrey tried to con me by giving me another ger. Will not return to his place though the place and room not bad!

My didi feeling not satisfied, walked to Gwee's place to look for Hui Yi. But life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never noe what u get until you open it! Hui Yi is on leave for 2 weeks!!! What luck! But instead Gwee introduced me a mind-blowing ger that leaves my didi berry berry satisfied!!! Hahahaha.

Old 12-05-2002, 03:32 AM
Samster

CK FR by rubberband 11052002

Think that she's pretty, with an average figure. But what captivates me is her fantastic BBBJ from the bath room to the bed.... basically blew me away... had to summon all my will power to hold back..
Think she's accomodating too..

CK
looks : 7
body : 6.5
boobs :8 (Light pinkish. Wonderful feeling)
ar : 8 (Very detailed)
bbbj: 9
fj : 8.5
attitude&service :8
rtf : Definitely

Old 12-05-2002, 11:08 PM
Samster

Teresa FR by BigBoss 12052002

The saga continues....

Walked over to Gwee's place, Gwee seems happy to see me. Dunno why he always speaks to me in English, tho' i answer back in Mandarin. Handling me a wet tissue, asked who i like this time? I asked who are the house gers available? Only ZiYi & Xiu Wen available. ZiYi? Nay. This gem has not been polished up. Xiu Wen? Oh, this sweet-looking demure ger...quite tempted to call her but was put-off by the fake moans the last time i fucked her.

So gave Gwee a few names but all have to wait or not working. Fuck, my little bro cannot wait liao. Suddenly Gwee got a name for me, say good service. Okay lar. Waited for 5 mins, an ah lian comes in, face boleh tahan, wow, again the big melons looks like bouncing as we walked into the room.

In the room, immediately i grab those melons, my guess is 36C. Her size not big but the melons definitely are. Then we strip ourselves and in the bathroom, she gave me a bbbj. This ger really look at you while bbbj in the shower. Tho' just firing one shot in Fen Fen, my didi still stands hard at 45 degree.

On the bed, she started from my back using her big melons to rub my back. Very shiok! Then asked me to lift my buttocks a little and gave me a powerful AR. This is what i called AR!!! Strong & powderdul! Steam laio, then she turn herself underneath me and take my cock while i'm in doggie. The feeling is amazing! If not b'cos of the earlier shot, i wud have CIM!

The she turned me around and started to french me. I was reluctant as she just powderfully AR me! But this ger don't care, die die want to french me, so no choice, have to taste my own shit!

She move downwards and gave more more bbbj. Then asked me stand at the bed and she lie down and give me her mind-blowing bbbj. Reminds me of th China acrobatic show. In front me is a beautiful wet cunt, so i bent down and lick her clit. We are now doing 69 while i stand on the bed side. After licking her clit, i made a slurp on her hole. Wow, she is damn sensitive, moaning and stops bbbj me. I gave more slurps and she became damn high, and after a while she cum!

She said berry song, kept calling me darling darling. So she capped me and ride me like a horse. I grab her big melons and tune the nips. Then she let her hair down, what a beautiful sight! Then change to doggie, i move a bit forward, one hand grab her big melon and the other hand rub her clit. Juice flowing and she screamed darling! Fuck me! darling!

I turned her face to face and fucked her hard in my favourite missionary style. She tried to open her legs wide but i put the legs straight back to make cunt tighter and more contact. Then i was about to cum, i withdrew, took out the condom and shove it to her mouth. She took it in her mouth and twisted my cock wif her tongue. In no time my didi spit my remaining sperm into her mouth and she ate it all! What a CIM!!!

I was breathing heavily, legs weakening. She turned me around and gave me a nice massage. Feeling damn satisfied. Ratings as follows:

Name : Teresa L14H25
Face : 7
Body : 7.5
Boobs : 8
BBBJ : 8.5
AR : 9
Service : 9
RTF : Definitely yes!

This is one of the most satisfying fuck in recent weeks. Did my luck change after this? YES!!! The next day saw my shares are climbing higher! Though still not enough to cover my losses, but i'm sure better luck is ahead of me.

So brudders, if your luck is bad now, spend some money in GL to turn to a new leaf! Cheers!

Old 15-05-2002, 12:30 AM
Samster

Annie(2222) FR by omnia 13052002

looks:7(attractive matured fair look)
body:6.5(quite tall, a bit fleshy, butt a bit saggy)
boobs:8(c cup, quite nice soft and tasty au natural)
frenching:no
bbbj:8.5(very good action and suction, many positions)
fj:8(good stamina, receptive to variety of positions, enjoyed best bonking her doggie style, ramming her butt while squeezing those luscious melons, only downside did not like her fake moans)
service&attitude:8(friendly and chatty gal, likes to suck fingers and toes, leaning on the commando service side)
rtf:unfortunately no, as she appears not to allow frenching

Old 15-05-2002, 11:59 PM
Samster

Dolphin 1425 FR by bigboss 15052002

Face : 7 (Cute, chubby, sleepy eyes. Personally i think she look quite like Xiu Wen but i think Xiu Wen more demure!)

Body : 6 (Petite, A bit tummy, thigh is quite big)

Boobs: 6.5 (34C, papaya shape, brown small nipple)

BBBJ : 7.5 (Quite many patterns. Not as good as Teresa but can deep throat)

FJ : 5 (CB quite loose. Fake moanings. Sweating during FJ is a turn-off. Thigh is big makes doggie unpleasant sight)

Service : 4 (Act to be friendly but in fact rushing. Fast worker. No fingering while 69, another turn-off)

RTF : NO!

Old 21-05-2002, 01:08 AM
Samster

FR on KA LENG

Many gals were not working today and most of my targets are not around, so I thought no bonk for me today. Then Ka Leng’s OKT called and she is on my list so on lah.

Face: not bad looking, normal for Cat 150 standard except looks a bit like Korean gal
Figure: not very fair but ok, tall and a bit fleshy
Boobs: huge with nice nipples …… the type for melon lovers like me
BJ: weak with a few different positions
AR: told her I don’t want
FJ: not thing to shout about but when she was ridding me, those balls were bounding just infront … had a good time playing ball and drinking milk
Attitude: not easy to break the ice and likes to look at herself in the mirror … service oriented

Allows fingering but seems to avoid frenching, some brother say can. Weak cat bath, got like don’t have….. her boobs make up for everything … hee hee

Old 25-05-2002, 01:58 PM
Samster

FR Sammi I by footyburger 23052002

Apparently there are now two GL150 Sammis. The first one started work a couple of weeks ago, and the newer one today (22/5).

I was at 1637 in the early afternoon, and as I walked in, the OKT said good timing, there's a newbie that just started work that apparently had a body stacked like no other. I was horny and in a hurry, so I said ok I'll try. The OKT apparently recommended her sight unseen, and was hoping for me to try her so he'd know what she looked like and how she performed.

She arrived shortly, and yes, was a spitting image of Lucy Liu but with 36C (at least, approx., next time must bring measuring tape) assets and about 165cm tall. She appeared friendly enough, though a bit nervous, cos I was apparently her VERY FIRST PATRON in GL. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Once in the room, my knees went weak at the sight of her assets. Brownish nipples on very firm, sizeable breasts, narrow waist, slight flab, biggish but firm looking butt. She averted my lustful gaze and commenced small talk which lasted through the shower until she started the action with a (very) thorough lick-job. The only complaint I have about that was that she lingered too long on certain areas, eg, kneecaps... something like 5 minutes.

BBBJ and AR ensued, thorough, although rather mechanical. Mesmerised by her tits, I forgot to attempt to french or offer to tongue her pussy. So I don't know if she allows/provides. But doggie while looking at the mirror is really something else, and I finished the session faster than I usually do.

FJ was good in that the sight of her body alone was able to deliver me. Other than that, objectively speaking, it was slightly above average service only.

She says she's from KL and she's not sure how long she's gonna be in this line.

Once done, the OKT asked if she serviced well. I said 7/10. And apparently she will be named 'Sammi 1'.

Name: Sammi 1
Base: forgot to ask
Looks: 8 - Lucy Liu with tits
Attitude: 7 - nervous, but am sure will improve
AR: 7 - Long, hard AR
BBBJ - 7.5 - slow twiddling with tongue, no deepthroat
FJ - 7.5 - nervous, but accomodating, and the sight of the tits, well...
RTF: Yes, if I need to satisfy craving for large firm melons and one of Charlie's Angels.

Old 26-05-2002, 01:34 AM
Samster

FR on Zhen Zhen (Lor2841) by zephure69 25052002

Asked for Lisa. Not working. OKT then recommend zhen zhen (Lor28) OKT. Say good service. When I saw her, she has a very sian sian look. Later she said she took some medication, that's y tired looking.

Looks : 6.0
Height : 1.55
Boobs : B/C (sorry not good at estimating). Said she felt ticklish when I licked her tits.
AR/BBBJ : Surprisingly long and good, considering that she looked tired.
FJ : 6.0 (I initiated most of the action)
RTF : Dun think so.

Not too sure if this is the zhen zhen most ppl here talk abt. Somehow I got a feeling that this OKT (Lor2841) finds it difficult to get ladies fr other hses. But I like his plc coz it is easy to get parking lots and quite quiet. Anyone can recommended any other hses wif gd OKT (besides Willie) and also near ample parking lots? Thanks.

Old 26-05-2002, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mun-Mun FR by super 25052002

Went to Jeffery joint (Moustach w specs) last friday. Ask Li Zhen but was told she went back for some personal stuff. Ask for Stephanie, Castle, Chelsea but all not available. Jeffery suggest Mun-Mun and told me she's pretty & new. I normally go 4 service and ask for good service girl. he recommend daisy and i took the offer. Just then, Mun-Mun walked out and one look at her, immediatel took up jeffery offer.

Mun-Mun, very very chio and pleasant looking, had dimples and good teeth. To me, she is the prettiest gal i ever get in geylang. Big eyes, good boobs & firm too.

We went into the room and stripped. Shower, dried and then the action started. She gv a back massage (first time got massage b4 fJ), a good erotic massage, tickling along my side and on my balls too. Then she started licking my neck all the way down my ass. very good licking action and at the same time tickling my boss.

Then followed by a good hard bj on the head. Almost come during the bj after all those action by her, so attracted to her look. Her count is quite bushy but well trimmed.

After her action come my turn to service her. I had to kiss her otherwise i afraid she might be insulted, so pretty not to do that. lick her firm boob and all the way down to her cunt. She does not like to be poke but allowed me to lick. Lick her to heaven(she got very wet) and soon had to mount on her.

Fj is normal and she is willing to oblige u with all my requests. After 15min of pumping, i finally let go. She wipe me clean and proceed to bathe herself. While bathing, she talk to u and her past experience (very interesting, ask her abt her weird experience with weird customers and their weird requests. After all that talking, she actually forget to bathe me. me in good mood, so never blame her.

Will definitely call her again.

Old 30-05-2002, 02:59 AM
Samster

“KING 1 vs GL 0“ - FR on SAMMI1

I was late after a meeting to meet the guys for the tour of duty, upon arrival bro prime smiled at me and said he already booked one of my four targets for me as the other 3 not working. Alright man …… that’s the way to go, we know each other taste as well as targets in mind. Great minds think alike.

However the wait was too long, after more than 2 hours still no news from her OKT. Luckily Tommy walked in and saw my ‘sian’ face and asked me who I was waiting for, told him “Sammi1 lor, wait so long” …. He smiled and say he will perform his magical trick for me ….. I thought “oh no his red handy trick again, I no mood lah” … he walked out of the house and before he is back, Sammi1’s OKT called and said she will be on her way after her present customer. Way to Go, Tommy!

As she walks into the house ……. What time is it? It is play ball and drink milk time!

In the room I told her she very ‘ang pai’, must wait so long for her, she blushes and kept saying sorri. Then we enjoyed watching the fishes in the room for a while like two innocent lovers.

Her service started from the back and I told her no AR for me, slow and detailed cat bath, from ear to back, butts to toes, Followed by a great boob ruba ruba in the same manner ….. untill I almost fell asleep. Her unfamiliar way to continue the process could show that she is new to GL although she did have overseas training in HK, London and Canada.

At the front nothing to shout about, all normal but a had fun using my hands to play catching with her boobs.

Face: looks like Wenfang combine Lucy Liu, also on the tanned side, overall a pretty face with quite a big mouth
Figure: normal height and a bit fleshy
Boobs: big enough for me but big and very dark nipples
BJ: lots of licking and sucking but no deep throat …… all in one position
AR: told her I don’t want
FJ: she was very hard working in ridding me and ended in missionary.
Attitude: very friendly as I was able to break the ice with her, told her I waited very long for her and she kept apologizing… one of the most service oriented gal I had cum across

No time for fingering and frenching, was too busy tuning her radio nipples, caressing her balls as well as drinking fresh milk direct from the source.

A few points for her to improve. She moaning starts during service and very fake. Her hair has a bit of smell (from a hard days work) and she puts too much KY (bro prime, not for you liao). Also fumbles to put on the cap and still can talk to me. She needs more training. My shifu, Mr S, had volunteered for the job.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1