The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!
Re: South African working girl in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxoge44 View Post
saw her face
So how was it bro?
Old 24-01-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows where they camp at on rainy nights?
Old 26-01-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Have thru left? Can't seem to find them... maybe due to the heavy rain. Where else they go if not H81 princess? I saw them once in the day but they disappear fast before I even manage to park.

Thanks guys
Old 26-01-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Anyone there to racky now ?
Old 29-01-2024, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Been down to look for them here and there but really it's hit or miss. No fixed routine to really see where they are.

Either way, I doubt that they are South African. If they say they are, chances are they are lying, probably because South Africa might be more well known for those not very well-experienced with chicks from the Dark Continent. Base on my experience throughout the years, African chicks are mostly East African. I've fucked Tanzanian, Kenyan, Ugandan, and Rwandan girls before, but sadly not yet South African.
Old 29-01-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Tried one last week.

Some girl called Diana from Tanzania.

Look: sweet looking, typical Swahili look
Body: a bit at the waist but I would say quite well proportionate
Height: about 1.64m
Boobs: unlike a lot of African FLs with deflated-balloon like boobs, hers is a supple decent B. when fucking her missionary can see her boobs bounce with tension one
Kiss: allows short kisses on the lips
Cathbath: will do when requested but not that into it
BBBJ: not very long, but good suction, slow and sensual
FJ: tight below. she's into it as well
Rtf: definitely will.

Overall: 100/1/2hr + hotel ($20) and condom at your own expense. very, very economic fuck all things considered, and worth it too if you're looking to try something different like African girls. The other two that was with her weren't that much of a looker for me. There's just something shiok about watching my thick Chinese cock disappear into a fresh, young, dark African pussy.
Where do. They usually come out ? I jus went here like nothing
Old 31-01-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Tried one last week.

Some girl called Diana from Tanzania.

Look: sweet looking, typical Swahili look
Body: a bit at the waist but I would say quite well proportionate
Height: about 1.64m
Boobs: unlike a lot of African FLs with deflated-balloon like boobs, hers is a supple decent B. when fucking her missionary can see her boobs bounce with tension one
Kiss: allows short kisses on the lips
Cathbath: will do when requested but not that into it
BBBJ: not very long, but good suction, slow and sensual
FJ: tight below. she's into it as well
Rtf: definitely will.

Overall: 100/1/2hr + hotel ($20) and condom at your own expense. very, very economic fuck all things considered, and worth it too if you're looking to try something different like African girls. The other two that was with her weren't that much of a looker for me. There's just something shiok about watching my thick Chinese cock disappear into a fresh, young, dark African pussy.
bro what time u found her and which lorong?
Old 02-02-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Scouted from Hotel81 L12 to L18 in the evening around 7pm to 8pm but they were no where in sight then I had to leave for an appointment. May be too early and they have not start work.
Old 02-02-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
winmenc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw one before near 1654 but did not ask for the price. It was after 10 pm. I think they usually come out late at night.

Also not sure whether you need IC to book a hotel room. It sounds troublesome.
Old 02-02-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
mr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud of

Think the 4 girls already went back. They are here in singapore only till end jan. Took one of them last on 22nd jan, came back the following week and didn’t saw any of them anymore.
Old 02-02-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bond View Post
Think the 4 girls already went back. They are here in singapore only till end jan. Took one of them last on 22nd jan, came back the following week and didn’t saw any of them anymore.
Really ah I trying my luck but I come Abit later go there really wanted to see for myself
Old 03-02-2024, 02:39 AM
Samster

mr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzet1290 View Post
Really ah I trying my luck but I come Abit later go there really wanted to see for myself
Any luck bro?
Old 03-02-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any luck bro?
Going there tonight but dunno how long I’ll camp there because geylang to me already dead after Covid . Even the red houses nothing much.
Old 03-02-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
You when there around what time n they usually hang at lorong 16-14 correct ?
Old 03-02-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzet1290 View Post
You when there around what time n they usually hang at lorong 16-14 correct ?
Yes they hang at the alley between 14 and 16. Went there at 10pm, and 4am on another occasion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1