The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
There is a china medicine works well.
What's the name and brand? I may have tried it
Old 18-01-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is it safe to go to town on these girls?

Quote:
There is a china medicine works well.
龟头炎。you can get it online. It's better than all the antifungal cream sold at pharmacy.
The effect is cooling that last about 10 mins, after that it just like normal.
Old 19-01-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
龟头炎。you can get it online. It's better than all the antifungal cream sold at pharmacy.
The effect is cooling that last about 10 mins, after that it just like normal.
Thanks bro, I should buy and standby since mine has already cleared.
Old 19-01-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
Thanks bro, I should buy and standby since mine has already cleared.
In the old days we had doctor chan ah know of Albert complex, his medicine works wonder for any std and skin problems. After his passing those medicine were no longer in practice.
Old 19-01-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
In the old days we had doctor chan ah know of Albert complex, his medicine works wonder for any std and skin problems. After his passing those medicine were no longer in practice.
Heard of him.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
That's sad. The lost arts.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post
Just wondering is it safe to french, bbbj with these GL girls? what are the chances of contracting herpes when kissing or any stds during bbbj or whatever acts with them?
For warts you can go for hpv vaccination.

Herpes hpv1 you French her during infectious period high chance to ganna

Hpv2 wear condom you should be safe.

Btw dsc does not test for hpv nor herpes for these GL gals.
Think they only test the basic chlamydia
Gonorrhoea syphilis and hiv.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's not the doctor la, doctor is just an administrator of medicine. If the science behind the drugs available cannot treat certain viruses you see what doc also no use. Anyway viruses cannot be cured, they just go dormant and come out every once in awhile to remind you that you have been a naughty lil boy. Just take the necessary precautions and calculate your risks.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

This fucker has been making sweet love in GL playground for the last 15+ years. Going down is a part of my SOP and makes me happy. When we 69 then divinity reveals itself. Frenching after painting/BBBJ is the highest form of sharing is caring and the epitome of intercourse. Just my opinion/experience.

Disclaimer - Every single fuck of mine has contributed to CD sales and I have 99% been a CAT 150/200 PRC guy. So far clean bill of health except for UTI once.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 0
suckmycocknow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycocknow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

kenna clap and uti before. urine pain. but chiong 20 ovee years and this is the only thing i kanna. plus some warts in 2009 to 2015 on off go for freezing at NSC,
Old 15-04-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuongzep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

of course not haha. It's just that sometimes desire blurs that fact
Old 15-04-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuongzep View Post
If you're going to have sex and not enjoy it you might as well be a married woman.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-04-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
bigboss75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still wear safety bro
Old 15-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuongzep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboss75 View Post
Still wear safety bro
BJ with a CD is just not worth it.
Old 17-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
bigboss75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's clearly not safe. except personal property. but the man deliberately lunged haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1