The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Good morning.

Please share your jialat stories here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CafeOm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for thread.
Old 28-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TVBasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for starting this thread
Old 28-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Zapzaplah is stuck in moderation for some time to come

As expected, my news link will always suddenly disappear or de-link, don't understand why arh !!!

A picture speaks a thousand words

Using social media to stir shit and spread untrue rumours can make you rich OVERNIGHT !!!

Last edited by Zapzaplah; 30-07-2016 at 01:23 AM.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning.

Old 29-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 8
sanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of lightsanuuk2 is a glorious beacon of light

TS, will support your thread.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotional View Post
Since I am very emotional let me share a story and you guys decide if jialat or not.

There was once I was with a friend in Manila and he brought me to a ktv known as "Genie - Your wish is my command".

As usual we selected our girl and and the girls were wearing clothes which they working. Most of the girls are young and pretty.

After some drinking and getting warmed up, the girls asked if they can get comfy by changing to big T-shirts. The girls need permission because there are extra charges for this big T-shirts.

So the girls returned. Surprised surprised, underneath the T-shirt she was naked and only with panties which gone very fast. Another major surprises, I can go into her T-shirt which means I can lick, suck and get naked too. Only setback is the girls don't allow bonking in the room which the management don't allow.

Imagine sitting with naked girls underneath a big T-shirts and steamed whole night.

You guys say jialat or not?
Hope to read more.
Old 29-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

S'pore couple allegedly organise sex parties -- with a fee of $450 for men

Posted on 29 July 2016

A Singapore couple has allegedly organised 10 sex parties in less than two months.

According to The Star via AsiaOne, these parties have a hefty fee of $450 for men.

Four to five women from Vietnam and Cambodia would arrive at a party dressed as doctors and sailors to seduce the men.

The parties would be held at various high-rise units in Singapore and participants would only be told of the venue a day in advance.

It is understood that a rendezvous was cancelled on June 30 when it was widely spread online.

However, the organisers reportedly threw a small-scale party on July 12 involving 12 men and three women.

Old 29-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

NUS suspends freshmen Orientation Week after reports of inappropriate activities

Published 2 hours ago

Updated1 hour ago

Fabian Koh

SINGAPORE - The National University of Singapore (NUS) has suspended its annual Orientation Week next week. This comes on the back of reports of inappropriate behaviour at previous orientation camps.

The Straits Times understands that an emergency meeting was called by the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) on Friday (July 29) afternoon, and a decision was made to cancel the five day event.

Orientation Week, or O Week, is the final orientation camp before the school semester begins, with camps held individually by each of the faculties.

It culminates in the university's Rag and Flag Day, which is the NUS Students Union's major annual charity fund-raising event.

Rag and Flag activities, however will still go ahead.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ientation-week

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-07-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
NUS suspends freshmen Orientation Week after reports of

SINGAPORE - The National University of Singapore (NUS) has suspended its annual Orientation Week next week. This comes on the back of reports of inappropriate behaviour at previous orientation camps.

The Straits Times understands that an emergency meeting was called by the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) on Friday (July 29) afternoon, and a decision was made to cancel the five day event.

Orientation Week, or O Week, is the final orientation camp before the school semester begins, with camps held rientation-week[/url]
Fucking joke la.

I thought nus is world class?

Take years to take action si world class?
Don't even know wats molest n sexual harrassment is world class?

And dpp n police need to answer a simple question.
Was a crime committed?
If so, action should b taken.
Then will the higher ups in nus be protected?
Old 30-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Zapzaplah is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fuck all those clones from the foreign media company and the oppo camps, 24/7 365 days lurking at all internet forums, private blogs, Twitter etc...... talking bad about govt, spreading untrue rumours and trying to sabotage them !!!

This forum is about SEX and stop talking and posting things that are not related to SEX !!!
Old 30-07-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
UltreMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapzaplah View Post
Fuck all those clones from the foreign media company and the oppo camps, 24/7 365 days lurking at all internet forums, private blogs, Twitter etc...... talking bad about govt, spreading untrue rumours and trying to sabotage them !!!

This forum is about SEX and stop talking and posting things that are not related to SEX !!!
Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzz .........zzzzzzzz
Old 30-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster

Good morning. Hope all have a great weekend.

Old 30-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
cockerel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you for the thread.
Old 30-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Several years back, I got to know a gal from social media and she was in her 20s.

She is tall, fair, pretty, but is on a big size body type with D cups boobies.

We met for supper for a few nights and on one of the nights, she suggested going to her place for coffee as parents away on biz trip.

Long story short, we ended up in bed and I shag her with me on top throughout the session. When I'm done, she asked me how I felt and I responded "I FELT SO HIGH".

She was smiling until I told her that she is kinda big size thus when I lay on top of her, I feel I'm so much higher compared to all of the gals I had sex with.

That was the last I seen her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1