The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Party Situation in Hanoi
==================

#1 due to successful night exercise (2 nights) now the troops are busy with their own-time-own-target night shooting every night since last Thursday... So i looking forward to recruit new batch of troops soon... so submit ur pre-approved application forms and it shall be processed promptly.

#2 BLACK-LIST 14 Thi Sach
Have been to this KTv quite often in the past but recently due to good biz, they are ignoring foreigners as they believe the local biz is good enough for them. So now they play dirty tricks with all foreigners.. they will bring u to the room and never bring any gers... when u ask them to bring, they will say wait 5 mins... after waiting an hour even asking them every 5 mins.. u complain to the manager, and he tell u wait an hour. In short, they are telling u to fuck-off. So brudder in hanoi, time to stop going to this one, dun waste time and money here.

#3 "Renovation" at 18-Lien Tri
For some reaons, this KTv gers all have to go home by 7pm everynight. So can only go in the afternoons...

SUMMARY
---------
Need to recce new grounds now... all old pastures are no longer useable... Any suggestions?
Old 29-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Commander Deptrai,

Recruit Botar & Recruit Octlong Report for duty SIR!

First to report............any special training incentive for us.

Hahahahahaha

Cheers
Old 30-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Dep and Bro Botar,
New recruit is reporting today...

Bro Dep... Pls check your PM. We should have good fun tonight.
Old 30-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi botarbolampar,

Recruit Long here.
There is a problem ley.
CO is very far from HCM ley.
Road march there sure die ahhhh.....(2000km)
hahaha......

Regards
Long
Old 30-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Dep and Bro Botar,
New recruit is reporting today...

Bro Dep... Pls check your PM. We should have good fun tonight.
No no no.............Recruit Pink_Flyod.

Night Training first ok. Hahahahaha

Commander sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Old 30-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hi botarbolampar,

Recruit Long here.
There is a problem ley.
CO is very far from HCM ley.
Road march there sure die ahhhh.....(2000km)
hahaha......

Regards
Long
Hahahahaha............. You can fly aeroplane what!!!!!

U fly me there, We parachute together & jump down lah.

Only 1hr45mins.

Cheers
Old 31-05-2007, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bros,

im back to hanoi now aft a long weekend from home. feel so lost when im not around in hanoi. now that im lost, even worse when deptrai is not contactable. wondering which chic he is busy with now...feel happy for him if hes busy shagging one of them!! anyway, the world doesnt end at thi sach. it starts at where we step foot on!! anyway, a little bit of reminiscence brings me back to the night b4 i left hanoi. me and another brudder spent the night at the chics's home, but was fucking pissed aft being fed with so much vietnamese wine, all i did was cuddle my chic n activated Dolby surround system, but what i heard from my brudder the next morning is that he fully utilised his night there 1 meter away from me... all i could see was just satisfaction on his face....even aft deptrai brought us out for breakfast the next morning, i observed that it doesnt really matter what went into his mouth at that moment....cos all he cherished was the saliva that he is still guggling in his mouth at the moment...kaninia only if i wasnt too pissed that night b4 i board for my flight home...i would have added another 2 paragraphs into this report!! hahahha anyway it was a fucking great nite...how i wish the night gets an extension of another 12 hours!!!! bro octo long and botarbolampar, just squeeze yourself some time n get the %#@$ back to hanoi la.......trust me, i cant wait to turn this place upside down with u guys !!!
Old 31-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Botar,

You said I can fly areoplane.
If you and I jump out of the plane, who is going to fly that plane?
hahaha......

Hi mild-7,

I will try to check out the airline from HCM to Hanoi first.
I will plan the trip and let you know.
As i had miss the mission in Hanoi and I will try to do my make up mission.

Hope to see you all soon.

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 31-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hi Botar,

You said I can fly areoplane.
If you and I jump out of the plane, who is going to fly that plane?
hahaha......

Hi mild-7,

I will try to check out the airline from HCM to Hanoi first.
I will plan the trip and let you know.
As i had miss the mission in Hanoi and I will try to do my make up mission.

Hope to see you all soon.

Best Best Regards
Long
Bro Octlong,

I want to go also..................don't leave me out.

I can't fly plane. kekekekeke

Cheers
Old 31-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to Vine Wine Cafe and Bar at 1A Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho recommended by Bro Dep. The ambience of the restaurant is very nice and the wine selection is amazing. Food quality is above average and the service is very good. This is definetly a good place to bring nice girls for dinner.
Old 31-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Samster

Hi bro PF,

Good info, cos i love good wine & woman..........kekekekekeke

Hope to see you some day in Hanoi.

Cheers
Old 01-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild-7 View Post
to all bros,

im back to hanoi now aft a long weekend from home. feel so lost when im not around in hanoi. now that im lost, even worse when deptrai is not contactable. wondering which chic he is busy with now...
I am contactable by SMS anytime la. Just that I am busy with my thai wife here in Hanoi so apologise for not being able to lead in the Life Night Firing exercise for this week. Today she goes back.. after sending her to airport, we start exercise again.. tonight got 2 platoons on action.. tomorrow night 2 more... damn shack man!
Old 01-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

Dear Commander,

It's high time you look for an Asst Commander lah.

Like that where got time for yourself. Kekekekeke

Cheers
Old 01-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deplam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chked out 2 xoa bops recently. Was quite disappointed in the first one but the second one was ok. Plse up my points if u found report useful.

1) Oppo Hilton Hanoi
Place looks quite old. No facilities, only rooms with attached bathroom. Girl was friendly & ok-looking but quite old (i guess 33).

Entrance fee: 70K dong
Looks: 6
Figure 6.5
Attitude: 7
HJ: 6.5
Tips: 130K

2) Huyen Chau (besides Sofitel Plaza), 6th floor. Place's small & only got 2-3 girls. Nil facilities.

Entrance fee: 80K
Looks: 6.5 (not v pretty but CFM face, 26 yrs old)
Figure: 8 (very tall girl, slim legs, B cup)
Attitude: 8 (allows allowroam everywhere)
HJ: 7.5
Tips: 180K

Nice girl, good attitude. Willing to ride on you discreetly but asking price 600K to ride with clothes on. Rejected offer.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Bro Deptrai & Bro Mild7
How are you? I trust you are well and busy with lots of business to do.
Just to say hello and send you my best regards. I miss Hanoi: the Vietnam vermicelli, the makan, the Vietnamese wine, my darling Wen on the motorbike, and my good Brothers in Vietnam. Must try to return and see you again. Take care & all the best.

To the Brother who pm me:
Your mailbox was full yesterday. All the arrangements for Wen and the hotel (called Discovery Hotel) was kindly handled by Bro Deptrai. I suggest that you send him a pm please (ok Bro Deptrai?); Bro Deptrai is a very friendly and helpful guy so should be no problem to help you. By the way, Wen does not speak English or Mandarin.
Take care and chiong safe always.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1