The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
Dear Bros,

understand yangon mostly use USD. i have 100 note USD, need to break it small to give to the WL. may i know any good place to break down the $100 note?

also is Hotel Grand United (Ahlone Branch) as recommended by trip advisor good to stay? any other decent located hotel convenient located yet good good value for money?

thank u for all the bros out in Yangon!
The International Airport has very decent exchange rates ... the wl's can be paid in kyat ... no problem

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 07-05-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
The International Airport has very decent exchange rates ... the wl's can be paid in kyat ... no problem
The WL can paid in kyat? Never try to ask... Change kyat few times there, their rate not bad....
Old 07-05-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
The WL can paid in kyat? Never try to ask... Change kyat few times there, their rate not bad....
Yes bro !! I have paid wl in USD and/or kyat ... any way when they convert small USD bills to kyat they get very low rates so if you give them kyat equivalent at the $100 exchange rate , then they are very satisfied

Old 07-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes bro !! I have paid wl in USD and/or kyat ... any way when they convert small USD bills to kyat they get very low rates so if you give them kyat equivalent at the $100 exchange rate , then they are very satisfied

lol so they prefer kyat or USD...? hmm.. seems like kyat is a better deal.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol so they prefer kyat or USD...? hmm.. seems like kyat is a better deal.
I have voyaged all over Myanmar ... all sorts of locals come upto me to exchange $1 bills into kyat ... they get $1 as tips etc but when they go the change to kyat then they get very low exchange rates .... so I just try to help them by giving them the $100 rate for their $1 bills as I dont really care if I take $ 1 or 100 bills/notes to the USA

Old 10-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 21
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Anyone been to Mandalay? any places to pick up girls ?
Old 11-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Any one know if Decent hotel has opened again?
Old 11-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bro,

is there any pickup bar for ST indaytime? Maybe bought hotel say around noon? thanks

Quote:
I have voyaged all over Myanmar ... all sorts of locals come upto me to exchange $1 bills into kyat ... they get $1 as tips etc but when they go the change to kyat then they get very low exchange rates .... so I just try to help them by giving them the $100 rate for their $1 bills as I dont really care if I take $ 1 or 100 bills/notes to the USA
Old 11-05-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
hi bro,

is there any pickup bar for ST indaytime? Maybe bought hotel say around noon? thanks
Sorry bro I don't know of any ... best will be to make arrangements with the wl the prior evening ... for me the best pick-up place has always been JJ's ... widest choice

Old 12-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry bro I don't know of any ... best will be to make arrangements with the wl the prior evening ... for me the best pick-up place has always been JJ's ... widest choice

went to JJ... amazing places. so many wl. many young gals. most quote 80k kyat. leave at 4am.

nego for 60k, in the end she ask to leave after a shot, let her leave cos sex is bad. any brudders can advice if this is very normal....?

about 50% can speak simple english. still can communicate
Old 12-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

went to JJ... amazing places. so many wl. many young gals. most quote 80k kyat. leave at 4am.

nego for 60k, in the end she ask to leave after a shot, let her leave cos sex is bad. any brudders can advice if this is very normal....?

Sadly you are correct about 60-70% of the time IF you rush into a pick-up ... (1) go EARLY (2) take your time talking to the girl 1st (3) pick your wl and most importantly IF she is good then get her hp & RTF her again & again

Old 12-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Myanmar Magic

Anyone got recommendations of cheonging places in Yangon? Any contacts for outcalls and what are the usual rates?
Old 13-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Went JJ few times, usually I ask them to bring those girl can speak Thai to me... Cos much more girl can speak Thai then English.... Usually I pay 60usd to 80usd for overnight, I means until morning 6am, usually no problem...
Usually I choose 3 to 4 girl to sit with me 1st, then start drinking and chatting, see which girl are more willing to go and ask her to change cloth. Then continue drinking awhile then go back hotel for action.... Don't forget to tips the waitress and security too... Sometimes on my table got 3 waitress and 2 security... Don't worry, 1k kyat for each to us is nothing, important is safety issue...
Old 13-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Don't forget to tips the waitress and security too... Sometimes on my table got 3 waitress and 2 security... Don't worry, 1k kyat for each to us is nothing, important is safety issue...
Perfect recommendations

Old 14-05-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
hi bro,

Bro Dust,
I think any low rating hotel can help you arrange the girl. If you ask them, they can bring you the girls (maybe 2-3 girls at a time) and if you don't like the girls, you just pay the girls taxi fares about 5000 kyats (around 5 USD) and ask for another batch. This can be done in day time. In addition, you can visit whore houses in day time but it is at the low end for mongering market.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1