The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2016, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
French 150 Girls

Just starting this to list girls that French & Dont French. There was a thread but cannot find.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Re: French 150 Girls

1612: Following can French CK, Selina, Amy, Kitty, Cindy
Old 28-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Samster

1654A:honey, tan tan, Juen juen can frnech
Old 28-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Samster

1431| EE (Cannot French)
Old 28-12-2016, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
M1a1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple, Mozi, weiyi speak French.
Old 28-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought you french 150 girls. Then you must be damn handsome or filthy rich. Haha! Just joking, no offence!
Old 28-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
lucassie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like frenching, this is good info
Old 28-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

Painting and Fingering: Yes

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
Old 31-12-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Top notch service. Best that I have tried to geylang so far. RTF her at least two times.

Give her a shot you will not regret it
Old 31-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
hotmoves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today xiao fen got work or not?
Old 01-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttymark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share info regarding xiaofen too. interested here
Old 02-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttymark View Post
please share info regarding xiaofen too. interested here
I have posted Xiao Fen in other treads too but not sure how to link so I copy and paste here.

She is the sweetest whore I have Fucked in 2016, a fresh, young, 21yrs old girl who knows how to treat a man.

She has the most attractive smiles in the house, I know I am going to have a good time if I choose her. So I choose her. Till now I still think of her. We walked to the room like a couple having an affair,

Before I have time to take off my clothes, she hugs me tight and kissed me with so much passion. My hand went under her dress to grab her butt cheeks while she continues to french me and unbuckle my pants. I reached for her pussy from behind tickling her while she moaned. I then pull down her dress to suck her breast hard, it was so delicious! Then after I pull down everything including her underwear to review her feminine naked body. She quickly french me passionately and rub her whole body on me.

In the bathroom, we continue to french while she plays with my nipples and brother. She then reaches for some soap and rub her soft C cup breast all over my body and dick. She then slides her hand and arm up and down my ass, balls and dick slowly, tickling my balls and ass while she moan, it was so amazing I didn't want her to stop. She then wash the soap off my body, kneel down and take her time to savour my balls and bbbj me like I am her favourite dessert.

On the bed she gave me sensual boobs massage all throughout my body and legs, it was tingling and sensational. When she reached my ear she would lick hard, it was hair-raising.

Now come to her famous AR. Before licking, she would lick and suck my butt cheeks with her wet mouth in a slow and circular motion. She teased me so hard until finally when she licked my ass it was so good and sensitive. She would also suck my ass and lick at the same time until I am out of breath. It was formidable!

I was feeling weak after that, so when it comes to sex, she rides me. She was rocking and fucking me and then suddenly she was hugging me and fucking me at the same time. We frenched then I turn her around raised her legs up and fuck her. I fucked her really hard until I grab her tight and kiss her hard util I unload all my juice inside her.

Sextified.
French: All the time
BBBJ: Not Bad
AR: Incredible
Attitude: Excellent!
RTF: How not to?[/QUOTE]
Old 02-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

2033:17 can french
Old 06-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
famydao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Very good suggestions, i love frenching and will hope to try them out sometime next week
Old 07-01-2017, 06:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Dou Li 1820, can French.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1