The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rubbing dick with pussy flaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
This Janet from ex-GL must have been very long time in this trade.
How old is she ?
She's a tigress..... born in 1962
Old 27-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
She's a tigress..... born in 1962
she 54 le meh? don't look like leh
Old 27-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I disagree. She does allow entry via the backdoor but does it selectively. Or maybe it was my lucky day when I shared my fetish with her.
She admit it is very rare to get a customer so young like me (early 20s) as most of her customers are usually ah peks or middle aged men. Agree that her service is top notch and I just had to extend my session with her.
haha, 20+? sama sama lo
Old 27-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

hard to catch janet nowadays damn
Old 02-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Missing Janet's pussy rubs, but always when I go down, she busy or went home liao. Almost a full year never let her rub my cock.

I recalled her cause I saw this vid. --> Watch here!

my cock stand when i saw this hot photo...
Old 02-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so to speak of can share this contact for janet?
Old 03-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

China bu gives a sexy footjob then rubs her pussy on his cock till he cums --> Watch it in full HERE!

Bonus pussy rubbing clip cause thinking of Janet.
nise bro, reminded me of my FB
Old 01-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
bro all the spa in Shanghai got FJ ?
No, I think most they don't do in their shop. She'll ask where is your hotel, and will come over after work ~12am. she'll stay over night with you and charge ~RMB600-1000, see how pretty and how you bargain.

I think this more safe than you make a call from the card,
Old 02-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if I show Janet this... will she do it like that? With her famous pussy rubs.

Cute jap babe ressucitates unconcious guy in gym

Adorable life-guard chick Natsuki Hasegawa walks into the locker room and finds fat unconscious guy lying on the bench. Her duty is to do everything to revive poor fattie.

Adorable Japanese babe starts with mouth-to-mouth. It's not helping.

Then Natsuki tries blowing the fresh air in guy's lungs through his small cock. She actually sucks that wiener pretty hard.

Natsuki even tries pump some air in dude's ass by giving him a rimjob.

Chubby fucktard regained consciousness only after getting a steamy handjob and cumming all over the locker room. He's still weak, so

Natsuki decides to continue resuscitation by facesitting her barely breathing friend. He actively licks and tongue fucks that gorgeous hairy pussy.

Natsuki rides fat fuck's small dick with her crotch, literally jerking him off with her labia.

Fattie cums again.
Pretty fucked action, but still quite turn on as she's cute.

Download --> Here
Old 02-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
Ultimate_Joker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltimate_Joker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
Janet starts working @ about 12.30pm till 6pm, if heavy rain she will not coming. 69 if no licking is a sin for me bro Hope you are lucky to catch her 1 day
Great sharing info. about Janet bros, well catch up janet this week maybe I should come up with other position
Old 03-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_Joker View Post
Great sharing info. about Janet bros, well catch up janet this week maybe I should come up with other position
Janet is out till Mar 25.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I understand she is a grandmother with a 6 yr old grandson.
so Janet in her 50s? will try to talk to her about the back services

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 07-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 16
Naglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to behold

Wow! Its so nice to have that, when you rub rub dick to her pussy was kinda amazing, really2 feel the nervous of your body
Old 12-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
Janet is out till Mar 25.
25 is a weekend but due to Janet having to go for her medical & interview at AV before collecting her card..... she probably will only start working on 29 provided everything goes smoothly.
Old 30-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
stoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is she in action now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1