The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 02-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
swordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to all
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I heard that the First Batch girls have extensive experience in KTV or hostess, which might explain their good PR skills and seduction skills and customer grabbing skills.
I wonder if its the same for this 2nd batch.

Glad you enjoyed your G2 ooh-la-la experience!
I'm starting to feel horny for G15, pity that this hse close too early at 11.30pm.

Actually I find G15 have better body then G2. G2 have better face then G15.both great in term of service. they have their own strength. so when I drop by, will take either 1 which is available. service more important. enjoy.

Fish
* Committed to return all kind mate who up my point, there are some with no new post that I can't up due to the long waiting list. apologize for the slow response. Almost 20bro in my return list, please take note. Thanks.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
taupokboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dunno where the initial G1 ...
Last time i try she is damn patience and caring.
Now i go back her attitude suck to the max. give you one bao gong face. BBBJ less than 4 stroke then ask u faster cum liao...
When go back i still ask her u like that treat customer de ah? I ask her u dont want work chicken u can go fk off back to vietnam.
Chibye
Old 03-03-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of

Working ladies are Human too. Like us, they may run into Bad days of their own. Dun be so mean lah. If their services doesn't satisfied you. Jus move on. No need for that addition sarcasm.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of

Working ladies are Human too. Like us, they may run into Bad days of their own. Dun be so mean lah. If their services doesn't satisfied you. Jus move on. No need for that additional sarcasm.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by taupokboy View Post
Now i go back her attitude suck to the max. give you one bao gong face. BBBJ less than 4 stroke then ask u faster cum liao...
When go back i still ask her u like that treat customer de ah? I ask her u dont want work chicken u can go fk off back to vietnam.
Chibye
Bro,relax....
Maybe a client b4 you gave her a bad day and you are the next...count yourself unlucky
Me,have the same feeling the CAT$150
Just move on.....
Old 04-03-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
RedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try g15 as g10 busy
Bbbj good only plus pt
The rest sop quite mechanical for me
No chemistry cant click. Rtf skip try others mayb g10 or g2.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

What cat is this house? Any power gal to recommend? Like to venture vietnam girls.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold

2038 g15 viet cat50 30mins.

Looks/type: 8/10. Chio
Height: Normal.
Body: 6/10 B cup enhanced.
French: 7/10
Service : 8/10. Nice hardworking BBBJ. No abalone eating. Allow finger on the outside. Short catbath probably limited time.
AR: NA
Fj: 7/10.
Rtf : No.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

G10 too much hype.

She is abit short, about 1.56m but big bone.
Saggy B cup boobs, right boob bigger than left boob
Looks 6/10
There's a big scar on the right side of her tummy. Not sure what it is and I never bothered to ask.
Smoker's breath, stained dark teeth and I can even smell smoke in her hair.
Can french but I avoided as I cannot stand the smell.
BBBJ given

No doubt she is very playful but I won't RTF.
Old 13-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr on G1

Go try bro

Dam shiock
Or BJ and FJ

RTF RTF RTF -Y
Old 21-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 22
dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taupokboy View Post
Chibye
Think she ROD mood liao..going back wetnam nxt month....service wise mechanical
Old 25-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar View Post
Think she ROD mood liao..going back wetnam nxt month....service wise mechanical
Thats what I encountered too.
Oh well, all good things must come to an end. She used to be my 2nd choice fave there.
Thanks for the good sexy times we had and all the best.
Old 31-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen12345 View Post
Fr on G1

Go try bro

Dam shiock
Or BJ and FJ

RTF RTF RTF -Y
Is she the one who is very tall? at least 1.70m.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Is she the one who is very tall? at least 1.70m.
"First batch" G1 is 1.6m at most. She likes 3 inch heels. She reminds me China actress 毛林林.
Haven't been to this house for ages as they are closed when I visit GL.
Likely First batch all gone or going to.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Replying this thread made me remember my all-time fave G17 Yume. She gave me wonderful memories that other WL so far cannot compare. She can sense I am a dirty old man and initiates kinky role play.

The first time I had her, after the session, it was closing time. She ran out (in towels only) and changed into pajamas dress and led me out. Lol !
Role play starts after 3rd RTF.

The rape play, where I fuck her with our clothes on, I pin her down, and pull her panties to mid thighs, scrambled to unzip my jeans and cap condom, and fuck her while she says "No!" and tried not to giggle...shiok!

The seduction play, after choosing her from the sofa (again), immediately after closing door, she let my hand slip into her panties and I felt a wet pussy. She really likes me, she said....and start undressing me.

The make-up play. She was pissed coz I MIA for 2-3 weeks. . She not interested to start the session, but I coax and caress til she gave in and had passionate sex, loud moans and I french her as I shoot my load into her pussy.

Exhibitionist play, where our room is one next to sofa area, it was a slow day and lots WL sitting on sofa. We tickle each other and laugh very loud, had sex and moan very loud. Lol!

The Tampopo egg movie scene...sort of. More like sharing some pastry I bought for her supper...not as kinky as the movie.

Eh, one can see I RTF her many times. Lol !

Thanks for love, and all the memories, Yume! I miss you a lot!
All the best to your future and may you find happiness. Luv!

Lol! Sorry, everyone! Just ranting. Don't mind me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1