The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
NZ spa facilities are still the best amongst all the spas in JB. HV facilities were excellent when they were newly opened but sadly now have deteriorated as they have not maintained them....

ThemePark, Poseidon, Rich&Bitch, Saigon are not in the list as they do not have any facilities at the moment....
Fully agree that NZ spa is still the best in terms of facilities.

Themepark now as a movie room and a cafe... only the hot pool is not ready.
Old 15-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Chriskeong is Cool - loads of Potential

So it at water berjaya hotel lv7?
Do there provide a hr massage with hj?
Old 15-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kenny19870313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskeong View Post
fj only
Old 16-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskeong View Post
They have a massage room next to the reception area but I dun think you want to do any hanky panky inside there as the glass panel is translucent and can be seen by those passing by the corridor to the changing room from outside. This room mostly used by the foot reflexologist now as the demand for traditional massage service is low.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Went there this afternoon with a Japanese friend and funny thing happened. This Japanese guy has a fetish for huge boobs and requested from the captain for the biggest boobs local girl they have. The captain offered a big boob Vietnam girl but my friend rejected and insisted to have a local. Captain told us to wait while they send for the biggest boobs girl they know of... a local malay. 30 mins later my friend was asked to go to the room to wait as the girl will be arriving in 5 mins.

An hour later my friend came out to the canteen and said his girl had the biggest boobs he had ever seen since arriving in Malaysia but she also had the biggest bum too. 1 min later, a young short and fat Malay girl came into the canteen to get a drink. My friend pointed to her and "that's the girl" .... a baby hippotamus
Old 16-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Scammer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Red face Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
Went there this afternoon with a Japanese friend and funny thing happened. This Japanese guy has a fetish for huge boobs and requested from the captain for the biggest boobs local girl they have. The captain offered a big boob Vietnam girl but my friend rejected and insisted to have a local. Captain told us to wait while they send for the biggest boobs girl they know of... a local malay. 30 mins later my friend was asked to go to the room to wait as the girl will be arriving in 5 mins.

An hour later my friend came out to the canteen and said his girl had the biggest boobs he had ever seen since arriving in Malaysia but she also had the biggest bum too. 1 min later, a young short and fat Malay girl came into the canteen to get a drink. My friend pointed to her and "that's the girl" .... a baby hippotamus
Haha bro, nice one, where is the location and care to share the contact?
Old 18-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Arrived here a few hours ago and apparently the crowd was good today as most of the tables at the canteen were occupied. Was surprised by the service and attention from the staff. They even had shark fins soup and pork chop on the menu and we were surprised when the pork chops that we ordered were brought up from the hotel's kitchen instead of being prepared in the spa canteen.
After a soak in the hot/cold pools and sauna we are now waiting for our ladies. Seems they are shorthanded and offered Vietnamese girls to us but we want to try their local Chinese girls instead. We have to wait for our turns so I am at their computer terminal browsing SBF and typing this now. Hopefully I can get a good service local girl later as we cannot choose and has to take whoever is available next on the list.
Old 19-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This spa is the place to go if you just want to relax and have a few hours to spare. The facilities, food and service levels of the staff is no doubt the best I have ever encountered amongst the various spas in not just JB but all of Malaysia. But if you are looking for a good bonk, forget about coming here as their working ladies are just so so. Dunno why they cannot retain the WLs for long and the turnover rate for the WLs is high as most leave after a few months.

I was pleasantly surprised during my last visit bacause we had actually gone to JB to catch the movie Kong at City Square but the tickets were sold out that day. So we adjourned to NZ spa to kill time and they were showing this movie in their tv room.
Old 19-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Arrived here a few hours ago and apparently the crowd was good today as most of the tables at the canteen were occupied. Was surprised by the service and attention from the staff. They even had shark fins soup and pork chop on the menu and we were surprised when the pork chops that we ordered were brought up from the hotel's kitchen instead of being prepared in the spa canteen.
After a soak in the hot/cold pools and sauna we are now waiting for our ladies. Seems they are shorthanded and offered Vietnamese girls to us but we want to try their local Chinese girls instead. We have to wait for our turns so I am at their computer terminal browsing SBF and typing this now. Hopefully I can get a good service local girl later as we cannot choose and has to take whoever is available next on the list.
Actually if you dun fancy the buffet spread, you can ask for the hotel menu and order from it. Prices are quite reasonable too.
Old 19-03-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Actually if you dun fancy the buffet spread, you can ask for the hotel menu and order from it. Prices are quite reasonable too.
Have you tried their seafood platter? We always buy a couple bottles of wine from the Duty-free downstairs before going up to the spa and order the seafood platter from the hotel kitchen.... as the seafood supply is seasonal.... the contents of the seafood platter varies according to what is available....... damn shiok
Old 23-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried their seafood platter today and it was worth every cent. The items were fresh and the platter consists of baked lobster, grilled prawns, fresh oysters, skewered squid, sashimi, barbecued stingray and sea cucumber.... all for only rm128 and more than enough portions for the 4 of us

It was an extremely relaxing and enjoyable day spent at NZ spa with great food and facilities. On top of the seafood platter that we ordered, they had special treat of shark fins soup and mango pudding ice cream today. Buffet spread was the usual varieties. As my buddies wanted young girls, the captain arranged Vietnamese for the 3 of them as they dun have any young locals. Those viet girls are young 18-19 but I wun comment any further on that area. He arranged 123 for me, mid 20s local chinese with small pointed boobs and slim built. Where she disappointed in her body she made up with superb service. Her style is the slow and sensual way to bring you to happiness. She can speak good English and she surfs this forum too.

Last edited by F35JSF; 23-03-2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old 25-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Tried their seafood platter today and it was worth every cent. The items were fresh and the platter consists of baked lobster, grilled prawns, fresh oysters, skewered squid, sashimi, barbecued stingray and sea cucumber.... all for only rm128 and more than enough portions for the 4 of us

It was an extremely relaxing and enjoyable day spent at NZ spa with great food and facilities. On top of the seafood platter that we ordered, they had special treat of shark fins soup and mango pudding ice cream today. Buffet spread was the usual varieties. As my buddies wanted young girls, the captain arranged Vietnamese for the 3 of them as they dun have any young locals. Those viet girls are young 18-19 but I wun comment any further on that area. He arranged 123 for me, mid 20s local chinese with small pointed boobs and slim built. Where she disappointed in her body she made up with superb service. Her style is the slow and sensual way to bring you to happiness. She can speak good English and she surfs this forum too.
Time to pay this place a visit. How big is the seafood platter? If only 2 of us will it be too much food? What is the damages for the vietnamese syts? Same price as the local chinese?
Old 26-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

JB cheongsters fall in!
please help vote in poll, thanks!
Old 30-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Feilong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can get 123 is worth the trip there lol. One of the best service gers there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post

Old 15-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
senny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to nz spa, not much ppl but the facility is good

took 109 and i rated as 5/10 experience, probably too tired after a long day

went to the desktop pc near the cafe over there and saw history of bros surfing sbf previously
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1