The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 15
Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Female Contraceptive Gel

Aier female contraceptive gel is colorless and transparent, non-toxic, tasteless, non-irritating; 100% for one minute to kill human sperm in the vagina. The potency lasted for four to six hours, the protective film can be formed in the reproductive organs in both sex, stop killing pathogens and sperm, and to improve the balance of vaginal flora to maintain a normal PH value, but also stick with the prevention of sexual and gynecological diseases caused while lubricating the body, enhance the pleasure, people can freely enjoys. Aier also maintain female skin and mucous tissue, prevent aging, dryness, relaxation.

PM me for details.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
seenehji is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseenehji is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseenehji is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS never reply me.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
rubsiow331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brought a set from TS last week and it arrived within 3 to 4 days. TS was very efficient. Did some read out in the net and also i feel nothing is really 100% percent, still go ahead to give a try. My FB was willing to give a try to this product and it was really “GOOD”. I am happy and satisfied. The effect is really different and better than condom. We could feel the enjoyment and exictment.
Old 24-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster (A)

Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light

Contact me via PM for purchases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubsiow331 View Post
Brought a set from TS last week and it arrived within 3 to 4 days. TS was very efficient. Did some read out in the net and also i feel nothing is really 100% percent, still go ahead to give a try. My FB was willing to give a try to this product and it was really “GOOD”. I am happy and satisfied. The effect is really different and better than condom. We could feel the enjoyment and exictment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crampler View Post
Brought this once i saw the ads was up. It arrive within one day.

This is my review for Aier

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Thanks for intro the product. Now i don’t have to worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Spermicide and Contraceptive Gel are quite hard to find in Singapore, so i bought them from Hong Kong and JB previously.

I bought a "tablet" form of spermicide from Hong Kong Watson, it is quite cheap like HK$30 for a big box of 20 pieces?

Pro : Cheap and easy to carry
Cons :
1) Melt in Singapore weather and feel like melting butter. I have to keep in freezer before use, or put near my car's aircon vent to solidify it
2) It has a bitter taste and weird smell (so don't ask her to give BJ after you poked in!).
3) It take about 5min to completely melt inside the pussy and it only last for like 20min? So you have to time yourself carefully, do some foreplay and put in the tablet 5min before you want to insert, and have to cum within 20min.
4) You have to use your finger to push the tablet all the way into pussy before it melt, very often the tablet will get "ejected" out of the pussy, so i need to stuff it in again, or put in a new piece.
5) Not suitable if you want to have multiple shots per night, because it has a burning sensation for prolonged use within a night. I have to pee immediately to get rid of the burn.
6) Need to standby wet tissue to clean your finger before continue sex, else the contraceptive will get all over your body. I only realize after playing with my girl's nipple using my finger, and her nipple become so bitter to suck
7) Leave a whitish stain (see below picture)

I also tried the contraceptive gel that TS is selling, I bought from JB previously and here is my review

Cons:
1) bulky and more expensive than tablet (I can't remember the price)
2) She need to be a bit wet so that you can insert the tube smoothly

Pros :
1) easy to use and no mess, I just need to insert the tube deep into her pussy and pump in the gel.
2) No burning sensation, no weird smell
3) feel more "wet" as it act like lubricant
4) No white stuff (see below)

For both contraceptive, no hormones and no side effect (at least to my girl), it was effective too (but your mileage may vary ). Problem is to stop halfway during foreplay to apply the contraceptive, which spoil the momentum, and can't use it in car or outdoor because need to lie down flat to ensure it goes deep into pussy.

Condom is still easier to use for indoor and outdoor situation, but nothing beat Cum-in-pussy raw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FucKDeviL View Post
I saw this product in Alibaba and some online shop sometime back. Was cusious, so brought a few to try it. Is not cheap including the shipping fees.. Manage to convince my gf to try. It really cool and it work smoothly for us. The process of fucking raw n cumming inside her without getting pregency was really good. Now saw it it side here, mai tu Liao.i quickly place order with TS.
Old 25-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Quote:
Spermicide and Contraceptive Gel are quite hard to find in Singapore, so i bought them from Hong Kong and JB previously.

I bought a "tablet" form of spermicide from Hong Kong Watson, it is quite cheap like HK$30 for a big box of 20 pieces?

Cons :
1) Melt in Singapore weather and feel like melting butter. I have to keep in freezer before use, or put near my car's aircon vent to solidify it
2) It has a bitter taste and weird smell (so don't ask her to give BJ after you poked in!).
3) It take about 5min to completely melt inside the pussy and it only last for like 20min? So you have to time yourself carefully, do some foreplay and put in the tablet 5min before you want to insert, and have to cum within 20min.
4) You have to use your finger to push the tablet all the way into pussy before it melt, very often the tablet will get "ejected" out of the pussy, so i need to stuff it in again, or put in a new piece.
5) Not suitable if you want to have multiple shots per night, because it has a burning sensation for prolonged use within a night. I have to pee immediately to get rid of the burn.
6) Need to standby wet tissue to clean your finger before continue sex, else the contraceptive will get all over your body. I only realize after playing with my girl's nipple using my finger, and her nipple become so bitter to suck

I also tried the contraceptive gel that TS is selling, I bought from JB previously and here is my review

Cons:

Pros :
1) easy to use and no mess, I just need to insert the tube deep into her pussy and pump in the gel.

For both contraceptive, no hormones and no side effect (at least to my girl), it was effective too (but your mileage may vary ). Problem is to stop halfway during foreplay to apply the contraceptive, which spoil the momentum, and can't use it in car or outdoor because need to lie down flat to ensure it goes deep into pussy.

Condom is still easier to use for indoor and outdoor situation, but nothing beat Cum-in-pussy raw!
Quote:
I saw this product in Alibaba and some online shop sometime back. Was cusious, so brought a few to try it. Is not cheap including the shipping fees.. Manage to convince my gf to try. It really cool and it work smoothly for us. The process of fucking raw n cumming inside her without getting pregency was really good. Now saw it it side here, mai tu Liao.i quickly place order with TS.
Old 26-03-2017, 06:10 AM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal now....

Aier female contraceptive gel,also name liquid invisible condom.

-Delicate microemulsion in liquid invisible condom Lower sperm viability decreased kinetic energy by adhering so that sperm can not swim.

-Make sperm lose their vitality totally. Micropores surfactants reduce the surface tension of sperm,dissolve the lipid membrane of sperm,sperm damage biological lipid membranes,damage sperm biofilm systems.
Old 26-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal now....

-Delicate microemulsion in liquid invisible condom Lower sperm viability decreased kinetic energy by adhering so that sperm can not swim.

-Make sperm lose their vitality totally. Micropores surfactants reduce the surface tension of sperm,dissolve the lipid membrane of sperm,sperm damage biological lipid membranes,damage sperm biofilm systems.
Old 27-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal now....

Old 27-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Quote:

Cons :

Cons:

Pros :

Quote:
Old 27-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Quote:

Cons :

Cons:

Pros :

Quote:
Old 28-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 19
naga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seem a good one.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Quote:

Cons :

Cons:

Pros :

Quote:
Old 29-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Quote:

Cons :

Cons:

Pros :

Quote:
Old 31-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Quote:

Cons :

Cons:

Pros :

Quote:
Old 01-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Quote:

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Quote:

Cons :

Cons:

Pros :

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1