The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Sounds indeed like Camel. But she can be moody and her service can be hit or miss but catch her on a good day and the GFE is strong with that one. One time we went extra long time and she peeled fruits for me to eat after the session. The other time was an emotionless quick bang and go.

Ironically she doesn't t have many clients... Sometimes standing for hours without takers.
Camel used to be my hot favourite after Sotong had left for home. She meets all my specifications of bonkable lady. In fact I have bonked her for more than 15 times.....she was VERY EXTREMELY GOOD initiallly...bathe, excellent and slow BBBJ, allows breast sucking and very tender services. BTW, she has a nice BO that attracts Pom too. A few times, she even trim Pom's toe nails and those sessions lasted for more than 2 hours without extra charge.

Lately and the last time Pom bonkied Camel, she had changed drastically, had even asked Pom to bathe myself, short BBBJ, no breast sucking and no toe nail trimming...and very rush job done. From then onwards, Pom have stopped bonking Camel, even she danced in front, Pom also no fuck her liao.

BTW, that "no fuck Camel decision" made Pom saved a thousand ringgit

So, now without Sotong, Wild Boar and no fuck Camel imposed..and lately increase in price of kopi-shit (ACE kopi-o tastes like shit now) and toilet charges, Pom is demotivated to visit ACE liao.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 20-03-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdausahmad View Post
Not all kaki kongkek have all the time in the world
Some, like me, cannot sit for 3 or 4 hours a night to see
if the cewek fits the description given in the FR.

Also, she may not be working on that particular malam.
That's why a ctc is quick and preferable.
And some girls are non-descript!!

that's why I always go to spa. A lineup and I choose.
No wastign time.

No offence but that is your perogative, however you are missing part of the allure of ACE which is that you can sit and chill with brothers while mirroring the girls that walk past. The hours of watching gives you an idea of the girl's personality and a way to pass time.

I do believe that spa girls gives more consistent service, for someone like you that do not have much time.

However, faulting the brothers here for not sharing contacts strikes you as one of the numerous People that would PM for contact each and everytime we post an FR. You have no idea how many PMs we get and it gets old.
Old 20-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Before SBF came into existence, I was already a member of International sex guide. That was maybe 10 or 15 years ago? That's how long l've been a regular kaki bonker! Those hari2 sejarah were sexciting. Then International Sex Guide got blocked /banned and then SBF, 1malaysiawoman and other forums dilahirkan. Check the kamus meanign of "forum"!. The so-called forums we have on the Net nowadays x forums at all. A site to earn advertisers money!!
Old 21-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firdausahmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Malaysian bonkers are SEFLISH!
I just took a look at the thread The Legal Geylang Scene.
It's crammed with so many, many info and FRs!
And Singapore're populaiton is only 5 million
compared to Klang Valley population of 7 million
But so few ppl letak FRs and exhange of info on Msia bonking scene!!!
Why?? No wonder we always lose to Singkapoh!!!
Old 22-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Beggar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yepppp..u can say as selfish...but every FR is based on your own opinion...some say flip car then u no go try..some say 10/10 then u say flip car..so it's vary from person to person la...go see yourself is better...can wash a bit of your eyes..
Singapore don't put snake so much unlike here ...the pattern here "like to belakang Mari"...so pls don't compare la Singapore n Malaysia...don't know who is ghost and who is human ....

So in conclusion...sendiri see sendiri test and sendiri happy or sendiri flip car...😂😂
Old 22-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You are missing the point of brudder Firdaushahmad.

He is not saying that tastes differ or one man's meat is another man's poison.

Abang Firdausahmad is comparing the number of FRs vis-a-vis the population of bonkers comparatively in the two countries. So many bonkers in Klang Valley so few FRs but fewer bonkers down south, so much more FRs. FRs can be of flip cars or good service girls.

BTW. a good member told me that ACe hs been subject to strong winds of late. Yet, nobody gave warning in this thread also. What's wrong with everybody?
Old 23-03-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
BTW. a good member told me that ACe hs been subject to strong winds of late. Yet, nobody gave warning in this thread also. What's wrong with everybody?
Sorry, Pom seldom visit ACE due to Sotong and Wildboar not back yet. Not updated on winds and typhoons
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-03-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

When this thread first started in 2007, there were many brothers who used to do TCSS and one of their favourite haunts was ACE

We had terrific brothers like Shaggerific, KLKool, Drydust, Ciblover, Dekuip and the late Professor Ookami, that really enjoyed the bonks and sharing.

We used to have a format that almost all (including newbies) adhered to, when reporting FR's. Maybe I should re-introduce the format here:

Name/Nick: (Sotong) You may also use the name she told you (Ye Hua)
Boobs: (C+) You may either specify cup size or your rating (8/10)
Body: (8/10) Body shape is subjective, but we honour your rating
Skin: (Fair) This is usually not a popular rating
AR : (No) Answer Yes / No (AR = Ass Rimming, i.e. use her tongue to lick your Ass)
BJ: (CBJ, 7/10) BJ = Blow Job; CBJ=Capped BJ; BBBJ = Bare back BJ
Damage: RM 100
RTF: Yes (RTF=Return to fuck again)

Please be guided accordingly
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdausahmad View Post
Malaysian bonkers are SEFLISH!
I just took a look at the thread The Legal Geylang Scene.
It's crammed with so many, many info and FRs!
And Singapore're populaiton is only 5 million
compared to Klang Valley population of 7 million
But so few ppl letak FRs and exhange of info on Msia bonking scene!!!
Why?? No wonder we always lose to Singkapoh!!!
IMHO, Malaysian cheongsters lack of confidence in using English to express, thus they are shy in trying to write FR's.

Furthermore many newbies joined after 2011, so they may have missed out the standard easy-to-use format for FR reporting.

Hope they can try out the standard format.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-03-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

All of a sudden, Sotong and Wildboar put on brakes in coming back to ACE.

Dunno why ?

Thus, Pom is extremely lonely and sad and seldom visit ACE now. resort to TFK liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-03-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

To start the ball rolling: A recent FR

Name/Nick: Hoon
Boobs: A+ (4/10) Pom is a boob lover
Body: 6/10 (Face and body look like Mimi)
Skin: Fair
AR : No
BJ: BBBJ 7/10
Damage: RM 80
RTF: No, due to boob size
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Any bro who post FR in that format, Pom will rak you 12 raks
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 24-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Hi, welcome to this thread. Pomrakthai (means: I love Thai) is my nick. Pom is one of those surviving old wolves that had been lurking around at this hell or paradise (whatever you may feel about) called ACE (Hotel Richmond was the original purpose of this building that was designed like service apartments with the 1st and Ground Floors designed to cater for shops selling electronic parts and components) Hotel Richmond never took off, and the electronic shops also died off, and all units were either sold off or rented out by individual owners to the "association" i.e. what we get into and bonk WL's are former apartments (in fact many were occupied by local Chinese families around 20 years ago) The adjacent New Peng Wah used to be very popular for hang flowers type of entertainment. Now, those activities are nothing to shout about.

Now, apart from catching chicken, those MIB are also keen to raid ACE due to illegal gambling machines at ground floor. It is a common scene when the alarm is raised that an impending raid is ON, those chicken will run helter-skelter for their lives leaving behind shoes scattered at the exit points.

ACE used to be China territory before being invaded by the Vietcongs. BTW, the coffee sold at ACE (Kim Wah Cafe?) became expensive and taste like shit now. God damned blood suckers

Welcome to ACE. Kipidap Kipidap
Is there a possibility of renting a mailbox at ACE from the association? I want a private one not one shared with the tenant. Those ladies are not using it so why not rent to interested brothers?
Old 24-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Is there a possibility of renting a mailbox at ACE from the association? I want a private one not one shared with the tenant. Those ladies are not using it so why not rent to interested brothers?
Uh?
Pom is not in anyway associated with that ACE association and has anything to do with them.

Whatever reason you may have to get a mail box, sorry, Pom can't help you.

Pom like the rest of the cheongsters are interested only in ACE's "female boxes" not "mail boxes"
We used to insert French Letters into those ACE female boxes.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 24-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess i have to make a trip down to check out the mail boxes and help fill the female boxes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1