The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryzom View Post
Which one at L4 do you recommend? and around how much the price? I was grab and pull to L2, but i feel i been chop, with massage and HJ around 150, and not even an hour. .. Thank bros
wow 150.. That was expensive..
Old 22-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Wow.... next time negotiate first... hj tell them u only hv $50 if dun wan just walk away....fj $100 or $120 max .... if they dun wan.... next door will take it
Old 23-03-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

u are right , next door cheaper,
the one nearer to kopi shop
hainan gal.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
cranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to behold

I let my other head do the talking .. guilty of it, everything is ok ok when the moment hit >< . Thank bros for the lesson.
Old 23-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshea View Post
Try L4, you won't regret, better service and accommodative. What also can if you will to pay abit more
bro can share which shop in L4, thanks and have a great day ahead
Old 24-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
bro can share which shop in L4, thanks and have a great day ahead
go level 4 striaght in, turn right n right, the gal hv sign board like
beauty n wellness, solo one lady operation
Old 24-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Why bother go this area all prices not market rate one... all overcharge
Old 24-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

Juz went to recce level 2 back lane,

the whole lane are all the WLs.

Which unit is the one that belong to Xia Xue? or which unit is recommended?

Intent to go there release and mayb spend 2 shots there, see wat i can get out of $200.......

Last time used to go chiong BTSC and Beauty World and fortune centre.... now all ghost town over there.
Old 25-03-2017, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moshea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$200 will only get you 3 characters: H, I and V. Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Bro,

Juz went to recce level 2 back lane,

the whole lane are all the WLs.

Which unit is the one that belong to Xia Xue? or which unit is recommended?

Intent to go there release and mayb spend 2 shots there, see wat i can get out of $200.......

Last time used to go chiong BTSC and Beauty World and fortune centre.... now all ghost town over there.
Old 26-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshea View Post
Chop carrot place. Quoted $200 and before I can reject already removed her clothing.

die die want me for fuck job and offered 2 shots. So I told her since so expensive. I want RAW and 1 shot. She obliged and I thrust deep into her. Pay up 200 and 30 for half an hour session.
Which shop is this? On 2nd floor? Is it the shop nearest to the toilet or shops nearer to the sex toy shop.?
Old 26-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryzom View Post
Which one at L4 do you recommend? and around how much the price? I was grab and pull to L2, but i feel i been chop, with massage and HJ around 150, and not even an hour. .. Thank bros
really want to find yr way there, $200, per pop
front end,back end all are carrot chopper,
foot masg shop, at ctre, run by spore auntie hv body masg, no chop.

china gals spoilt the plc
jeans ,perfume, birdnest all hv shifted out, no business.
Old 27-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Tonight Toto Jackpot prize is $7 million. Strike it & splurge a bit here like a philanthropist. Oh my casio calculator & electronic shops at level 2 also disappeared.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
cranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to behold

I told myself to never go here again due to kana chop before. But I was having dinner with friends over there. Walked past lvl 3 a few times and my friends went to the travel agencies there, so i went recce to see if there is chio ML and the ML at lvl 3 keep asking me, until one of the shop ML stop my path, and tell me she want talk to me. When i walked to the shop, some of the uncles and aunties from legit shop stare at me and some laugh, so a bit embarrassed lah.
So I pretend i am a foreigner and told her i only know a bit mandarin. Initially, she says 30 for 30min massage, then i act and speak broken mandarin to tell her I know she is not really massage but offers special. She was shock lah, then she smile and tell me the full price, i think cos i say i foreigner she quote me 150 FJ, 120 BJ/HJ. All this without include the 30 dollar fee.
So this time i negotiate with broken mandarin, told her my money at hotel, only have 100. So she say 100 for BJ/HJ, then i tell her i dont want already. She started to talk louder but i don't understand her, she also look kinda of pissed, so i took out 100 and say want anot. So she agree.

Look: 5.5 (thick makeup, late 30s to early 40)
BJ: 6 (she abit don't want at first, but i abit like force her to..)
FJ: 6 (initially she abit like dead fish, then start to moan and grab my ball, cannot tahan when i am behind her)
time: i am guessing around 17min, when she agree and told me to remove cloth, i looked at my phone.
RTF: My advice is no. I still feel Geylang is better, but in case you are near chinatown and urge to release. But really negotiate and don't put so much cash in your wallet.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

carot chop again!?
this is a chop you first alley of wolves
Old 19-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

added a wechat ml "healing massage linda", she told me she is in PPCplx level 2, 1 hr 50 massage. when i ask her the unit number she ask me to advance booking first then she will give me the number. She claims she is local and post lot of sexy pics in her moment

Anyone tried her, any info she in which unit and how about her services? want to see 1st otherwise dont want to be carrot head there.

Thanks and happy weekend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread