The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 19
secretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersecretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersecretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersecretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersecretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Yes, both used the photos of the same person. Cassie used fake photos then? Or Pei Ci is Cassie?
Anyone has any update on whether is she still FC.? Thanks. That's the only reason why i dun RTM her.
Old 24-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretguy View Post
Anyone has any update on whether is she still FC.? Thanks. That's the only reason why i dun RTM her.
Apparently she is very popular. Hard to book. Maybe back to old days pattern
Old 24-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
I feel for you dude.
Messaged Laura but timing Buay gum.
Messaged miqi but time buay gum.
Messaged momo but location out of the way.
Messaged Dina but location buay gum.

Go home and pcc with 100 bucks on my left hand
Thought I recognize all the APs, but I don't seem to recall a Dina. Which one is this, Bro? Tried referring to JavaBean's lists but don't see any Dina leh...
Old 24-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jargon82 View Post
Thought I recognize all the APs, but I don't seem to recall a Dina. Which one is this, Bro? Tried referring to JavaBean's lists but don't see any Dina leh...
Here you go https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15749996

Found in List 2
Old 24-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

dont know where to post massage FR.. so here la

Location: Area L (central).. place is actually one of those spa/massage/tcm type of joint. entrance OK discreet, parking plenty

Massage: i must say the massage is not bad but too short la

Boob massge = YES, 30 sec
Play with Dick = YES, 1 min
Naked massuse = NO... only take off clothe when play with your dick. but still with panty

Pussy grinding = NO

Age = MILF

Best part = good size tits

FINAL VERDICT = NO RTF
Old 24-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye little Ivy! Thank you. Will miss you!
Old 24-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello good afternoon bros! how is everyone doing? been a longggg while i been here
Old 24-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Goodbye little Ivy! Thank you. Will miss you!
Today was her last day working? I thought ytd

Last edited by fauste; 24-03-2017 at 07:53 PM.
Old 24-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Thanks buddy
Old 24-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
Thanks buddy
I also wrote a MR on Hanna/Dina recently https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...ostcount=28775
Old 24-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
I also wrote a MR on Hanna/Dina recently https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...ostcount=28775

It's becaus of your FR then I SMS her!
Hahah. Thanks bro!
Old 24-03-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
I recommended her before. She's a gem for sure, just that location is out of the way for some bros. But in terms of sensual and service, she is better than most MLs.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

http://www.$$wolf.com/girl.php?id=2659

Not worth 110, short charge me by 30 minutes.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I recommended her before. She's a gem for sure, just that location is out of the way for some bros. But in terms of sensual and service, she is better than most MLs.
I thought her new location is pretty convenient and near to MRT.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried xiao ya recently.

Location not great. Abit too open and prominent besides a main road. Unit small and shared with another ml.

Looks wise similar to the last photo but body more ba ba. Not for slim tight body lover. Voice is very sweet and personality wise very easy going, friendly to talk to. Can tell she's those without agenda and puts you at ease.

Massage really can tell she doesn't know much. Not enough strength and din really hit the sweet spot but at least she is Ernest and apologetic about it. She was quite frank that she din have much experience.

Having said all that, where she truly excel was her bbbj. Extremely interesting positions was explored and totally no rush. Spent quite a bit of time on this. She will lick all around the groin area including the balls then slowly make her way up the shafts then circle her tongue around the underside of the head. Sibei siong then seep throat you aggressively sia. Then she seems a couple of positions to suck the dick and lick the nipples. Quite siong.

Recommend to try at least once for her bj skills. Just note need to discount abit from her pic.

Pls up if you find this useful.
Dear bros,

Just passing a message from her that she will be only here for 5 days more before leaving our shores. So those who have not try can fast hand fast leg arrange ba.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1