The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2004, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
phuket

hey bro cool, they cancelled the old thread. are you in sgp now? i go back on12 or 13th feb. did you make out with that dj. LET ME KNOW.
Old 06-02-2004, 08:11 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
new ktv

to all bros,
there will yet another ktv joint opening in pun pon next month. i can't remember the name , but from the connections i can guess that it will give the rest of the joints a run for their dollar. will keep post on this.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally posted by natto3
hey bro cool, they cancelled the old thread. are you in sgp now? i go back on12 or 13th feb. did you make out with that dj. LET ME KNOW.
hey.........yeah i'm just in town just, a bit regret trying Air Asia,...2 hours flight but 4 freaking hours just to cross causeway...AND REGRET MAK MAK coming back...miss my DJ *sob*

Ermmm...sorry, to the rest of the bros out here, let me backtrack story a little:

Bro natto took me partying in Phuket town...its a load much better than Patong where i dwell, work (dive), and booze and of course, also screw dark ugly chicks.... but Phuket town, man its a diff world altogether. There's the pick-up type services, there's the club type pay hour charge and try take out later, and of course there's the regular party disco joints for free pickups..etc Bro natto and i hit about 4-5 diff places for a good feel. Well i held my horses for the best of the night, and i got hooked at Fantasia. Although the girls there were cool, way better than Patong, but i only had eyes for the DJ. Sitting with DJs alone cost 3 times more than regular girls and they arent allowed for take outs. In fact, you cant even hanky panky with them ditto. Anyway, i spent about 6 trips till now and finally managed to 'sian' 1 very cool Dj to be my 'Fan' (girlfriend), she visited me at Patong time to time and its ......0oooooo Heaven its a place on Earth (Sound track courtesy of Tiffany)! Oh yeah, sorry to disppoint, we didnt f**k so no FR on that, she said good girl dont f**k so soon....but we did everything else....:P

she's 21 btw and the good news is her sis (26, also as cool) just started work as a DJ there too,....if can dapat both....~~~~~~

Anyway, if after the DJs better be ready to set around B30,000 back, as i pay B4,500 average per trip (not counting the one natto bro paid) and also be ready with gifts and shopping trips etc etc

But if you ask me, its way worth it!

bro natto, planning to be back before end Feb, unless i miss her too much....:P
Old 10-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Samster

bro cool is in love .
i'm thinking of going back tomorrow 11th feb, my ticket is 2 week one, so sooner or later must go. but thinking of last night in music underground pick one quite mabok girl, didn't know her but she rabart me etc. much prettier than shanker's sthephanie but she quite mabok. still on anti bio so maybe i go on thurs night "taquila night". call you later today after decision. by the way the bartendee i like in pink, now my friend negoiating for me. hehehe..
sanook...
Old 11-02-2004, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
grumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
yes.. Fantasea rocks. Some of the girls are really damm solid. Some of the dancers.... ooooh.
Old 11-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by grumpy
yes.. Fantasea rocks. Some of the girls are really damm solid. Some of the dancers.... ooooh.
f**k around the clock........
bro grumpy, you there often?
sanook....
Old 11-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ticket confirmed!

Hey now finally Air Asia flies from Singapore! S$59 to Bangkok and B800 to Phuket! So cheap where to find!??? But promotion ends today! 11-Feb. Bro natto i've booked my tickets to Bangkok next Thursday 19-Feb but yet to book my flight to Phuket waiting for your schedule.....So we meet Friday? Cant wait to go back and see my DJ 000oooooooohhhhh.....We 've been talking everyday on the phone. This time round i'm sure will dapat! Good luck with your mabok girl tomorrow night! Be sure to post a full FR!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Samster

Re: ticket confirmed!

Quote:
Originally posted by c00ls0ul
Hey now finally Air Asia flies from Singapore! S$59 to Bangkok and B800 to Phuket! So cheap where to find!??? But promotion ends today! 11-Feb. Bro natto i've booked my tickets to Bangkok next Thursday 19-Feb but yet to book my flight to Phuket waiting for your schedule.....So we meet Friday? Cant wait to go back and see my DJ 000oooooooohhhhh.....We 've been talking everyday on the phone. This time round i'm sure will dapat! Good luck with your mabok girl tomorrow night! Be sure to post a full FR!
bro i bought a 2 week return ticket from phuket, so have to tg406 probably mon or tues max. i'm sure u will dapat, make sure sayang baik baik. as spoken call u tomorrow. maybe u can b my valentine! hehe sanook.....
Old 13-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Samster

Re: Re: ticket confirmed!

Quote:
bro i bought a 2 week return ticket from phuket, so have to tg406 probably mon or tues max. i'm sure u will dapat, make sure sayang baik baik. as spoken call u tomorrow. maybe u can b my valentine! hehe sanook.....
bro cool, will be confirmed leaving on tues 17th tg406. got the girl out on sat, so, so sorli u can't be my valentine. have to meet you in phuket where your darling is. sanook...
Old 17-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!
hi bros...

how are the massage and spas like in Phuket?
Planning a trip next month......prob going to stay at Patong beach area as heard it is happening...but will go visit phuket town as well.

First time going there so unsure about the happenings there...not a disco or ktv person but love spa and massage. so got any advise?

thanks...
Old 17-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by alloyz
hi bros...

how are the massage and spas like in Phuket?
Planning a trip next month......prob going to stay at Patong beach area as heard it is happening...but will go visit phuket town as well.

First time going there so unsure about the happenings there...not a disco or ktv person but love spa and massage. so got any advise?

thanks...
hi bro, alloyz, there are several types of massages in phuket. the spas basically r about the same. the spa offers all types of massages, facials, mud packs sauna, manicure, pedicure etc all thrown in like a set menu or you can choose a la carte otherwise. if you go in limo, taxi etc price can be prohibitive, even i went on my own bike cost of foot massage 900bht! i pay 150 in town. they offer disount 50% at best. banyan tree is supposedly the best, with ammanpuri, yacht club etc folowwing. cost 1/2 day can run up to few hundred usd. for thai massage in town i recomend the one @ metropole call ahpok no38. for me i pay 280bht for 2hrs. oil massage i go to the spa @ phuket city hotel on phanghna road, 3rd floor. 2 hr oil oil massage for me 1400bht. very pro and no hanky panky etc. phuket garden hotel has 1 oil massage with hj. sanook
Old 17-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
hi bro, alloyz, there are several types of massages in phuket. the spas basically r about the same. the spa offers all types of massages, facials, mud packs sauna, manicure, pedicure etc all thrown in like a set menu or you can choose a la carte otherwise. if you go in limo, taxi etc price can be prohibitive, even i went on my own bike cost of foot massage 900bht! i pay 150 in town. they offer disount 50% at best. banyan tree is supposedly the best, with ammanpuri, yacht club etc folowwing. cost 1/2 day can run up to few hundred usd. for thai massage in town i recomend the one @ metropole call ahpok no38. for me i pay 280bht for 2hrs. oil massage i go to the spa @ phuket city hotel on phanghna road, 3rd floor. 2 hr oil oil massage for me 1400bht. very pro and no hanky panky etc. phuket garden hotel has 1 oil massage with hj. sanook
Dear Natto3,

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full so here is my post to you.

Saw your posts on the old Phuket threads and I guess you know the place as well if not better than me as I have been off phuket for these last 4 years. Previously, I used to go every month for 3 years!

I have not tried these new style genuine massages as they are new to the island but in Bali, I went to one of those exotic luxurious spa places in Ubud and man, it was out of this world. The best was to go with your girlfriend and take the his and hers treatment which was for 3 hours and they had 4 people taking care of two of us. It was sex and it was really memorable. Anyway, back to Phuket.

I used to frequent the traditional thai massage places and for the better one, I liked the one at Phuket Merlin Hotel which was 250 thai bahts for 2 hours. Once in a while, we get a nice hard working young lady who would also be keen to go out after work and be "dooable" and that was always a good combination.

For more naughty "traditional thai massage places", there was the massage place at the Daeng Plaza Hotel where all the young girls are on the "make" and you could ST there or book out or make after work arrangements.

Soapy stuff
While Christins at Patong used to have a good selection, (which I read here is now gone to the pits), the Thavorn Grand Plaza used to have good and bad days. I have had some good too from there and made arrangements to meet after hours!

My questions is this. From all the genuine massage places that you have frequented, are there good numbers that give good massage as well as are open to "proposisitons" for after hours? If so, I would be happy to have your recommendations.

For the soapy stuff - any good hot tips? I used to go for what they call the "superstars" at Thavorn as well as at Christins. In those days, they used to be on heavy bookings from regulars!

On booking out ladies, from Rome or elsewhere or freelancing, any good recommendations for good service and cute looks - my preference rather than heavy make up and big!

I have good local friend in Phuket too so I was wondering who you hang out with there? My friend is from the cashew nut factory - almost like a brother to me! And yours? Which group you moving around with?

The reason I ask is because among the locals there, there are different groups of people moving around and they don't always like one another - sort of like "competitive groups" in business as well as social. That way, we avoid embarassment ya.

I am coming again to Phuket with some Singapore friends for a short trip to update on the situation there. Maybe we can get together. What is you local HP number? I would like to call you before we go there.

Boat charter. You seem to do lots of fishing and I saw some mention of "Wahoo" and other boats you have chartered. I believe Wahoo belongs to the fleet of boats owned by the Kan Eang people right? What are the rates? Which would you say is the most comfortable "fishing boat" there with aircon in the cabins and minimum of two aircon cabins and what kind of rates you can get?

We may want to charter a boat for a night / day of fishing and drinking. Thanks for your reply.

Andrew
Old 17-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Samster

phuket

bro andrew, times changed and so has phuket and it is doing so rapidly. i heard the local immiggration population is in the mills now and mostly in the service industry. do you remember the days when lilac in front of metropole was the place to go. haha far cry from those day. even robinsons has moved down the road and the traffic on the clock tower circle has been rerouted slightly.
as for massage pay and you can get the same as in ubud, try banyan tree, ammanpuri, yacht club, island spa just to name a few. $$$$. as for trad massage my fav is stull metropole and i guess it's chemistry and if you really want it or not. the girls are mostly "country girls". daeng plaza, grand thravon shintavee etc depends on your luck as for rome place it's the same. a couple of weeks ago i had a beaut from rome place and according to her a mtv jockey from sgp was keeping her in bangkok. spoke great english fair best bod i seen for a long time for working girl. they rotate frequently these days. so it's a matter of going in often n checking out their stock. forget christins, i think they are a far cry from 8 years ago when the super stars were great. i guess your friend must b the owner of methee cashew nut factory near phuket city hotel. i may have met him before. i move around a lot, pol, civil servants mafia whoever. wahoo i recently heard belong to spore group and a guy called john that organises the annual billfish release comp. usually the dinners r @ kan eng so there must be a link there too. wahoo is 500usd per day i believe, but i use local boats that are just as good. we used to use aircond charters and bring along a couple of fls n a maseuse as well. i like similan and now on island 9 there are bunglows as well. there is a campsite on isle 3 where if lucky might pick up backpackers. happened before. sanook bro keep in touch, i missed my flight thuis morn!
Old 17-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Samster

thai promotion

bros going to phuket. there is a thai air promotion on till 31st march. buy your ticket before 5th march and travel before 31st march at 219sgd plus taxes. if you don't want the hassle of flying to bkk then hkt and reverse the diff is'nt that much considering the time you save. just fyi as i missed my flight this am. sanook...
Old 17-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Quote:
bro andrew, times changed and so has phuket and it is doing so rapidly. i heard the local immiggration population is in the mills now and mostly in the service industry. do you remember the days when lilac in front of metropole was the place to go. .....

as for trad massage my fav is stull metropole and i guess it's chemistry and if you really want it or not. the girls are mostly "country girls". daeng plaza, grand thravon shintavee etc depends on your luck as for rome place it's the same. a couple of weeks ago i had a beaut from rome place and according to her a mtv jockey from sgp was keeping her in bangkok. spoke great english fair best bod i seen for a long time for working girl.....
Natto (what's the real name?)

Thanks for the swift reply. Yes, Lilac was a great place in those days - I do have great memories of those times too and even after that. Still, have had great times in Timber and also Safari during their heydays.

yes surely Phuket has moved ahead or issit backwards - who knows!

Friends of mine used to keep a boat at the Boat Lagoon and we were like monthly for a long while over more than 2 years!

Yeps. Khun Poo is a very close brother of mine and he moves like most of you lots with local officials too, and of course his close groups of friends there.

What do you do for living? In travel related business?
Or happily retired?

My plans just changed this afternoon as the group is now split up - 2 fellas are headed to Phuket and I heard I was booked for Krabi just an hour ago. Will see how I want to play it and make some hard deicisons. I like Krabi town too because it's still a "backwater" as compared with Phuket without that many mass tourists although it has also changed form the first time I stepped in there more than 10 years ago.

Will decide which way I want to head.

Cheers man. If I do find my self in Phuket, perhaps it will be good to touch base as I do love the place despite all the changes. Damm work keeps me away for now and if only I can get rid of the family, I will be able to do what you doing! Smart - camping out in the town!

Ciao

p.s. what is the HP number to call you locally?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1