The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2004, 10:04 PM
gs_hop

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink L8h43

Guess i will start the ball rolling. Wanted to start off something new since nothing much was emphasized about this stand alone house. Had my first experience with G7 and has not look back since. Think i'm hooked to her. Anyone else with wonderful experience in this house? Please advise. Thanks.
Old 23-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs_hop
Guess i will start the ball rolling. Wanted to start off something new since nothing much was emphasized about this stand alone house. Had my first experience with G7 and has not look back since. Think i'm hooked to her. Anyone else with wonderful experience in this house? Please advise. Thanks.
For some reason, few bros here like to comment on this house.
I also don't know why
Old 23-04-2004, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

aiyar, simple mah. stand alone houses got less business than those together. coz more houses together means more choices mah. more over the stand alone houses' okt seems to be more agressives, thus the turn down by many bro lor.
Old 24-04-2004, 04:37 PM
gs_hop

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Re: L8h43

Not really true ae quoted i feel. On the contrary, the OKTs in this house are more friendlier than other houses i have been to. At least not the aggressive or pushy types. Planning to go down again tonight. Any one keen to join me?
Old 24-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Was there on Fri evening and there is no G7.
Are you sure it is 43 or could it be 37 (next door)
Do not wish to miss the opportunity to try this gem of yours

Quote:
Old 25-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Give business friendly lor. This hse got gems lah. Just take time to explore.

Cheers
Old 25-04-2004, 12:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

Quote:
Not really true ae quoted i feel. On the contrary, the OKTs in this house are more friendlier than other houses i have been to. At least not the aggressive or pushy types. Planning to go down again tonight. Any one keen to join me?
last time i used to go there,they got quite good gals there .just need sometime.the 2nd okt also friendly,i call him 'wubai' cause he really look like him .
Old 21-09-2004, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

just noticed this thread's kinda dying out...

i used to patronise #19, Aras in this hse for her good service, until she took me for granted and spent the time talking to me about the gifts other customers bought for her instead of doing what i paid her for.

stopped going to her for a few mths and when i looked her up again some weeks ago (some where ard national day i think), the level of service went back up again. i was quite surprised too that she remembered my name enough to give me a call after she spotted me just as i was going out of the hse (she was having a continuous stream of regulars that time; quite a bit of coincidence that she popped her head out to welcome her next regular just as i was leaving, seeing that she wasnt available).

i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?
Old 21-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu
just noticed this thread's kinda dying out...

i used to patronise #19, Aras in this hse for her good service, until she took me for granted and spent the time talking to me about the gifts other customers bought for her instead of doing what i paid her for.

stopped going to her for a few mths and when i looked her up again some weeks ago (some where ard national day i think), the level of service went back up again. i was quite surprised too that she remembered my name enough to give me a call after she spotted me just as i was going out of the hse (she was having a continuous stream of regulars that time; quite a bit of coincidence that she popped her head out to welcome her next regular just as i was leaving, seeing that she wasnt available).

i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?

Actually, what went through their mind when once you were her regular and then you stopped visiting her? I believe they wont think that their level of service has dropped but rather we MEN just like to change girls once we are tired of them.

Did you actually tell her that her service has dropped and see how she reacts? Otherwise, just go for her colleagues, which will be the best signal to her.
Old 21-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

no. 17 quite chio but never try b4 ,anyone tried?
Old 21-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu
I'm sure many do, including myself. I remembered a few years ago when I was patronising this regular of mine for 2 full years. She confided that she was so sick of servicing customers that she offered to pay for my sessions just to keep her company talking cock or to catch a nap. Later I found another regular and disappeared for 3 months. When I returned finally, her service was back to normal again and no more of such propositions.
Old 22-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Yup, the OKT in 43 are more friendly than others....Always out on a smiling face even if u did not patronise them after C C look look. Brought my oversea customer there and so good that they allow 40 mins for 1 shot..

Gal 38 is the hot favourite there now...... Allow Bj w/o cap. 99 cute and friendly, 8 is abit fierce. heard that 7 is a poisonious gal, keep talking bad behind about each another thus creating grudges among themselves. 13 is abit old but service is good.
Old 22-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
they allow 40 mins for 1 shot..
walao... now got 40 mins liao.... i oso wan leh.

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 24-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
Actually, what went through their mind when once you were her regular and then you stopped visiting her? I believe they wont think that their level of service has dropped but rather we MEN just like to change girls once we are tired of them.

Did you actually tell her that her service has dropped and see how she reacts? Otherwise, just go for her colleagues, which will be the best signal to her.

oh, imho, i think it's kinda insulting to go for her colleagues in her presence. 'mai greng jai?' (inconsiderate?) anyway, i prefer to try out diff WLs at the moment...
Old 26-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 21
vandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
walao... now got 40 mins liao.... i oso wan leh.
ya lor, never try never know..must check out someday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1