The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

Any new girls?
Old 17-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

New girls start work yesterday, about 9 new girls. Haven't tried any.
Old 17-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good info bro
Xie Xie ni
Old 18-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Time to visit
Old 20-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iori71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went over to ssll new girls, g7 and g16 caught my eyes. g7 fair, small size and g16 tann skinny and tall. Pick g16 and went into the room. Inside room, i talk to her in english but she does not understand much. She is new from chiangmai thus limited in english. Undress and her body shape is nice. Hourglass figure, big rounds boobs and slim wraist. Her boobs feels hard but smooth skin. She give me a light cbj and we went for cowboy after that lotus and missionary. Light peck on mouth only and we finish off in doggie after the bell rings. This girl can really do it all night long. Friendly and willing to please.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iori71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf G38 last week, to find this petite girl really have to wait long...always have queue for her. She have good attitute and always smiling. Very cute and with firm natural boobs and toned ass. Her body feels like she workout alot and soft skin. She recognise me when she saw me, i joke to her i am first time and she say no la i know you. We took a quick bath and off to action. She did a good catbath one of the best i have and then cbj. We move on to cowboy and then missionary. Her service is so good. A Rtf gem in this house.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thai or prc what the damage
Old 30-03-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori71 View Post
Rtf G38 last week, to find this petite girl really have to wait long...always have queue for her. She have good attitute and always smiling. Very cute and with firm natural boobs and toned ass. Her body feels like she workout alot and soft skin. She recognise me when she saw me, i joke to her i am first time and she say no la i know you. We took a quick bath and off to action. She did a good catbath one of the best i have and then cbj. We move on to cowboy and then missionary. Her service is so good. A Rtf gem in this house.
her service so so only lah...plus point is she is cute and good attitude. stop returning . plenty of other gems elsewhere.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
her service so so only lah...plus point is she is cute and good attitude. stop returning . plenty of other gems elsewhere.
Yes plz enlighten us which gems you like sifu
Old 31-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Yes plz enlighten us which gems you like sifu
No BBBJ after several RTFs equal bye bye.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

this type chiobu need whorelord cass10 skills then can get special..normal ppl jus sop.
there was once after i paid 50, the okt said to her .. tamada
Old 01-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
this type chiobu need whorelord cass10 skills then can get special..normal ppl jus sop.
55 i wonder how much is pí-sàyt (พิเศษ)

this kind, just ban them, c customers no up.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
55 i wonder how much is pí-sàyt (พิเศษ)
this kind, just ban them, c customers no up.
no la.. shes not dat bad la...service actually quite ok...
plus her gud looks .. is worth a blue note.
if ur darlings are all not availiable ..u can try this one
Old 01-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I ganna chiobu wl who see me no up too. Former 843 may.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
thought $50 is always tamada , no meh ? even you pay hundred the OKT also don't say special...just song rop maybe....

anyone paid $50 okt say "special" ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1