The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vlpAndro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Years of fantasy with Aunt

Sry for the delay. I shall go take a bath and let me think what to write.
Old 30-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

* Not long after it become stroking. This feeling gets better & more exciting as time passes. Soon , climaxed. Shorts were messed with white liquid. Was about to clear the mess . My aunt came into the room and WHALAAA. Damn ! she saw everything. My aunt looks kinda not too bad. She's about 1.60m , got probably 36C. Quite nice looking tits too. I quickly used the pillow to cover . She probably knew what was happening as i forgotten to hide the newspaper. She then pointed to the busty picture and laughed at me. I was dumbfounded.

-----

At that very moment my bro instantly went deflated. ( Quite shocked ). My auntie then struck a conversation with me. Asking what was I doing , I was amazed that she asked such a lame question despite already knowing what I was doing. I just said that i was reading newspapers and yeah u know. She doesnt seem interested much and told me to finish reading the papers and passed it to her later. Whew.... luckily my aunt didnt probe much else i gonna have a tough time explaining. While talking to her , guessed what i see ? Her outline & design of her bra. Most probably those bra cant contain the tits. Wished she could just reveal a little more. My bro went hard on yet again.

I quickly grabbed my briefs along with a pair of shorts & rushed to the toilet to get changed. Spending quality time in the toilet , i tried to jack off. Eh ? Why nothing leh ? Whats wrong ? After many tries , i thought to myself . Aiya forget about it. Next time try again. Soon after getting changed , i went back to the room and lie on the bed thinking. Would my auntie tell my parents about what happened this afternoon ? I became very worried and didnt dare to have any eye contact with her the entire day.

During dinner time , i have a habit of eating last as i find it less crowded in the kitchen. So by the time i start having my dinner , most of them would have finished. I went to take my plates and took the dishes , i turned and managed to take a glimpse of cleavage. OMG ! didnt expected my auntie to have such good racks. In my mind , i really wished i could at least touch them once.

----------------
To be continued
Old 30-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 15
znet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story...those were the days of innocence...
Old 31-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

No bad story hahaha

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 31-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
Old 01-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

Back from countdown. Will continue tomorrow
Old 01-01-2012, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
shiokguyisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gd pcc story bro...keep cumming
Old 02-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

TS, any further happening with your aunt?

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 02-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTBigBoobLover View Post
TS, any further happening with your aunt?
Yes , will continue tonight.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story...pls do cont.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 02-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Here we go...

* During dinner time , i have a habit of eating last as i find it less crowded in the kitchen. So by the time i start having my dinner , most of them would have finished. I went to take my plates and took the dishes , i turned and managed to take a glimpse of cleavage. OMG ! didnt expected my auntie to have such good racks. In my mind , i really wished i could at least touch them once.

-------

While still thinking of those tits , i sat beside her for dinner. Usually during dinner , all we talked about was school , maths & etc. Nothing much in particular. However that night (dec hols) , my aunt asked if i was interested to stayover at her place to play with her son ( my cousin age 10). Here was how the conversation went.

Tits : handsome , u wan to stayover my place ?
Dick : erm ya??.... whats the occasion ?
Tits : aiya nothing much , now also holidays already. U whole day play at home by yourself not sian meh ? Come over play with ahboy ( cousin ).
Dick : Hmm... actually abit bored la.
Tits : If u coming over , u better ask your father permission to stayover.
Dick : Ok , later i let u know. ( planning how to touch the tits )

Later that night , I was allowed to stayover. My auntie was wearing a beige shirt and that black bra caught my eyes the very first thing when i entered her home. I really wanted to jack off at that very moment but resisted. As i knew the night was still young. We watched tv & play monopoly.During the entire game , i focused only on the tits not the game. Somehow pretended to look away but most of the time was on the tits. 2hrs later the game ended. My auntie said it was time for her to bath. ( Woooh.... time for some bedroom ransacking. )

She then took her barang barang and went to the bathroom to bath. Once i heard the showers started. I told my cousin to watch tv while i go into the bedroom to take a quick nap. I rushed to the bedroom and closed the door slightly. To my amazement , the bathroom door was left 2 fingers open. I tiptoed towards the bathroom and..........

---------------------
To be continued.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 15
woohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to all

camping here
Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

good story!
Old 03-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are you going to peep at your auntie?
Old 03-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Omg, i think TS can bonk his aunt if he is abit more daring. Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1